• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why men were designed to only ejaculate ONCE while women were designed to have sex all the time!

Rexor

"I'm watching this show on the discovery channel and they said the average female orgasm is about 20 seconds long and the average male one is 6 seconds long.
source
The Discovery Channel was my source as well. But there are others:
" The average male orgasm lasts six seconds; the average female orgasm lasts 20 seconds,"
source

"The average male orgasm lasts 6 seconds, and the average female orgasm lasts 20."
source

"The average male orgasm lasts 6 seconds. Women get 23 seconds."
source

Sorry my mistake. But this is quantitive science not qualitive science so don't trust it. For example one person makes 100000 dollars a year and ten others make 10 dollars a year, the average wage is 9100 dollars.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Your science is out of date, men peak on average at middle age.

Sexual performance? It happens when men and women feel most comfortable in their own skin and with the person they are with, and can realistically happen at middle age for both sexes.

But genital peaks happen in the highest levels of testosterone in men and estrogen in women.....17-19 for men and 28-35 for women.

It's all in the "design", you know.

And post menopausal women Goddesses! More likely witches. "Coitus with an old woman is a venomous meal, don't do it even if she tempts you with honey and barley cakes" very wise statement from an old Imam. Pagans and heathens also believe "fresh is best" and even Mary was pregnant with Jesus at around 11 years old. Why did Jehovah not impregnate an old woman with the Messiah? Because the people would think it was the work of Satan not God.
Women the dominant force in the Universe and leaders of mankind? They spend half their lives putting on their face and trying on shoes. Your jokes are priceless, thankyou very much.

We try on shoes that will effectively kick some sense into guys like you. Sometimes they work, and sometimes putting y'all in battle gear and sending you off to war is best. 'Tis wise to make good use out of human males that are expendable in ways outside of species propagation. :cool:

Skwim

Veteran Member
Sorry my mistake. But this is quantitive science not qualitive science so don't trust it. For example one person makes 100000 dollars a year and ten others make 10 dollars a year, the average wage is 9100 dollars.
And the median and mode are each $10 :shrug:

Levite

Higher and Higher
Meh. So I only get a six-second orgasm. Six pretty freaking awesome seconds, though. And maybe I can only do it once or twice a day.

But at least when we reproduce, I'm not the one who has to ruinously crap out my offspring through my junk over many agonizing hours, after spending months upon months being hormonal and nauseated.

Seems like a fair trade to me.

:D

Draka

Wonder Woman
"Hormonal and nauseated"? Eh. Those "hormones"...always made me hornier than all get out while pregnant. I always wanted sex more while pregnant than I think when not pregnant. Hormones raging...always on ;) As for nauseated, not every woman gets morning sickness, I know I didn't and I've been pregnant five times. Not to mention, it's not like it lasts the whole pregnancy.

Women bring life itself into the world. We are the life-bearers. We can pass something the size of a watermelon out of a hole the size of a lemon and be up and about shortly afterwards and not a one can actually really describe what the pain was really like. Yet old men can sit around a table comparing aches and pains for hours. :p

Yet more proof that our bodies can withstand more and outlast more. The rigors of long-lasting and over-enthusiastic sex are most obviously better suited for women. ;)

Last edited:

Levite

Higher and Higher
"Hormonal and nauseated"? Eh. Those "hormones"...always made me hornier than all get out while pregnant. I always wanted sex more while pregnant than I think when not pregnant. Hormones raging...always on

So you're one of those, eh? Well your SO must have been lucky to benefit. But you seem to be in a very small group. I have never met anyone who admitted to anything approaching even regular horniness during pregnancy, let alone extra helpings. Lord knows my wife was miserably uninterested for the last 2/3 of her pregnancy, poor thing. It would be nice if your experience were more the norm, but I don't think it is....

As for nauseated, not every woman gets morning sickness, I know I didn't and I've been pregnant five times. Not to mention, it's not like it lasts the whole pregnancy.

Again, first woman I've ever personally encountered to not experience morning sickness. And many women's do last all pregnancy. My wife and my SIL both had to take Zofran for uncontrollable nausea right up until the baby came....

Women bring life itself into the world. We are the life-bearers.

Uh-huh. Miraculous, really. Awesome as hell. However....

We can pass something the size of a watermelon out of a hole the size of a lemon...

...Aaaaand awesomeness done. Don't care if the average woman can do an Olympic balance beam routine 72 hours later. Still done with the awesomeness. I'm good.

Totally worth having a six-second orgasm. Totally.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Meh. So I only get a six-second orgasm. Six pretty freaking awesome seconds, though. And maybe I can only do it once or twice a day.

But at least when we reproduce, I'm not the one who has to ruinously crap out my offspring through my junk over many agonizing hours, after spending months upon months being hormonal and nauseated.

Seems like a fair trade to me.

:D

Unlike Draka, I experienced varying degrees of nausea and hormonal peaks and valleys with each of my pregnancies.

The thing is, we women were designed to withstand all that. Men are weak when it comes to pain. I know this because I'm writing a book with Draka about it, and we both have uteruses, so we're more intelligent and better leaders.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Why men were designed to only ejaculate ONCE while women were designed to have sex all the time!
I'm surprised that a Tantric member such as you would claim this Heather ;)
There are times that I go on for several times before I feel remotely satisfied.
One of the first trivia questions my friends asked my wife for my bachelor party (no my wife was not there, but I had to nail the right answers for questions that they asked her first or risk drowning scotch shots for every missed question) was 'what does Dan like to do after sex'?
My wife's answer was very straightforward: 'More sex'.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I'm surprised that a Tantric member such as you would claim this Heather ;)
There are times that I go on for several times before I feel remotely satisfied.
One of the first trivia questions my friends asked my wife for my bachelor party (no my wife was not there, but I had to nail the right answers for questions that they asked her first or risk drowning scotch shots for every missed question) was 'what does Dan like to do after sex'?
My wife's answer was very straightforward: 'More sex'.

There's only one explanation for this, Dan. You're part woman. ;)

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Well, this would explain my good taste in fashion, my appreciation for quality sushi, and why I love True Blood.
Wait a second... I see what you did there! :eek:
Tell me, do you know the difference between teal and fuchsia? :sarcastic

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Think about it, for all of us folks who adhere to how humans were "made", "designed", or "created"....

In a single ejaculate, there exists approximately 280-300 million sperm cells. Think about it, guys. Y'all provide so much opportunity for life, that you honestly should ONLY ejaculate once in your entire life - if even that.

We can harvest as many sperm cells as we want as a result of how y'all are "designed."

Now, women? We have the organs to continuously sex out all the time without that much risk of disease spread, and regardless of whether or not we're pregnant. It's awesome, and of course proves our dominance in nature with how we're specifically "designed" for continuous pleasure, right? Right folks?

Obviously, it's good to be the Queen. Women hold the key to the good stuff. Guys, your sperm is all that matters, and you really REALLY need to act as if it's more sacred than you're letting on. Ever heard the beautiful song "Every Sperm Is Sacred" by the prophet Michael Palin? You need to SAVE that sperm for that one time in your life when you can contribute to the propagation of the species!
So, man up. Okay?

Oh, and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
It was explained to me long long ago that if men were able to go pretty much non-stop like women, that nothing would ever get done. ever.

Levite

Higher and Higher
The thing is, we women were designed to withstand all that. Men are weak when it comes to pain.

I am fine accepting that hypothesis without testing.

I know this because I'm writing a book with Draka about it, and we both have uteruses, so we're more intelligent and better leaders.

More pain-resistant? Maybe. More intelligent? I doubt it. Better leaders? Well, what the hell, you couldn't do much worse....