• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why men were designed to only ejaculate ONCE while women were designed to have sex all the time!

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Seriously... only ejaculating once? one orgasm? not going for second dishes? finishing after two minutes?
Sorry... but YOU women need to get out more, because you've been tricked, and you do need to complain to someone :p

idav

Being
Premium Member
We only need one ejaculate. 280 million output per person is more than enough to harvest. Any more is a waste and is not in the design for human beings.

I know this because I have a uterus, and I'm writing a sacred book by other people with uteruses.

Blasphemy. Uteruses don't have seeds to spread!:no:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I will stand tall for my people. I will endure torture, humiliation and death so that future generations of men can learn from my sacrifice. They will learn that nobody should dictate to them when and how they should jerk off.

I'd rather be dead than bow to your wicked demands. Damn you and your religion! You'll never control me!!

....What kind of candy?

The good kind. Come closer and I'll show you.

Women were not designed to have sex continuously. According to my calculations women only need to ejaculate once a month while men have much seed to spread throughout the month.:cool:

Again, you're not paying attention to how humans were designed, and the error of your thinking can result in severe overpopulation of the planet.

Be mindful of your sperm. They're all sacred. Now go make me a sammich.

Sex for a guy is about doing various things to delay orgasm, since they often only get one good one, and if they try for more they'll have to wait a while and they won't be as good. So to avoid a 5-minute love fest that is disappointing for the woman and too short for the guy, they have to do all sorts of mental and physical gymnastics to keep the party going.

Meanwhile, women have longer and more numerous orgasms. So we can enjoy the benefits of the guy trying to delay everything. If anything, sex for a women is about trying to hold back, since you don't want to turn the guy on too much and get him too excited too early.

The gods/engineers are clearly female. Or at least the god of love and pleasure that put these pieces together.

The "designer" is now known as MamaMysticDrakaPenumbra. Thus it was said. And the "designer" saw that it was good.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Seriously... only ejaculating once? one orgasm? not going for second dishes? finishing after two minutes?

Seriously. Don't you all see how it's in the design? Any sane person who understands the mind of the "designer" can tell that men were made to ejaculate just once. A load of sperm cells to harvest from for a lifetime, the modesty to remain disciplined, and understanding that all men look forward to that moment when they can offer their sperm during those precious moments. It's like your own labor and delivery story you can share with your buddies when you all get together for your shopping trips and your manicures.

Sorry... but YOU women need to get out more, because you've been tricked, and you do need to complain to someone :p

I'm writing the book on it. And it shall be followed by all of humanity for the sake of everyone's salvation!

Blasphemy. Uteruses don't have seeds to spread!:no:

No need. Our design was to have pleasure as much as we want. If we want seeds, we know where to find them.

Where's my sammich?

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
We only need one ejaculate. 280 million output per person is more than enough to harvest. Any more is a waste and is not in the design for human beings.

I know this because I have a uterus, and I'm writing a sacred book by other people with uteruses.

Sorry, your misguided attempts to control men through regulating the use of their sexual organs will fail. And you want it to.

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member

They're just too inexperienced with men.

If they knew how many times per day a guy like myself is capable of getting an orgasm, how good it feels, and how long it can last, they won't have another good night's sleep.

Admittedly, the information would be biased and not a very good representative, but it would be spine-chilling all the same.

idav

Being
Premium Member
They're just too inexperienced with men.

If they knew how many times per day a guy like myself is capable of getting an orgasm, how good it feels, and how long it can last, they won't have another good night's sleep.

Admittedly, the information would be biased and not a very good representative, but it would be spine-chilling all the same.

Exactly. It is just like the tragic stories of women who don't even know what an orgasm is. Poor saps, getting with guys that give the rest of us a bad rep.

Wirey

Fartist
Think about it, for all of us folks who adhere to how humans were "made", "designed", or "created"....

In a single ejaculate, there exists approximately 280-300 million sperm cells. Think about it, guys. Y'all provide so much opportunity for life, that you honestly should ONLY ejaculate once in your entire life - if even that.

We can harvest as many sperm cells as we want as a result of how y'all are "designed."

Now, women? We have the organs to continuously sex out all the time without that much risk of disease spread, and regardless of whether or not we're pregnant. It's awesome, and of course proves our dominance in nature with how we're specifically "designed" for continuous pleasure, right? Right folks?

Obviously, it's good to be the Queen. Women hold the key to the good stuff. Guys, your sperm is all that matters, and you really REALLY need to act as if it's more sacred than you're letting on. Ever heard the beautiful song "Every Sperm Is Sacred" by the prophet Michael Palin? You need to SAVE that sperm for that one time in your life when you can contribute to the propagation of the species!
So, man up. Okay?

Oh, and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

120 million sperm cells and I was the champ!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Yes, women definitely were designed much better for sex. And with men, their sex drive is in over-drive while they are young, but then it quickly down shifts. A woman's sex drive though may start off slow, but is going strong when the man's is withering. So not only do women get multiple orgasms, women get to generally enjoy the sexual energy longer as well.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Yes, women definitely were designed much better for sex. And with men, their sex drive is in over-drive while they are young, but then it quickly down shifts. A woman's sex drive though may start off slow, but is going strong when the man's is withering. So not only do women get multiple orgasms, women get to generally enjoy the sexual energy longer as well.

And thus is was decreed that the "designer" shall now be called MamaMysticDrakaPenumbraShadowWolf, and it was good.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
It is quite obvious to me that men gain the most satisfaction from sex -- just as God and Darwin intended it to be -- because they need one and only one orgasm before consenting to sleep in the wet spot, while womensfolk need multiple orgasms before consenting to sleep in the wet spot.

atanu

Premium Member
Think about it, for all of us folks who adhere to how humans were "made", "designed", or "created"....

In a single ejaculate, there exists approximately 280-300 million sperm cells. Think about it, guys. Y'all provide so much opportunity for life, that you honestly should ONLY ejaculate once in your entire life - if even that.

We can harvest as many sperm cells as we want as a result of how y'all are "designed."

Now, women? We have the organs to continuously sex out all the time without that much risk of disease spread, and regardless of whether or not we're pregnant. It's awesome, and of course proves our dominance in nature with how we're specifically "designed" for continuous pleasure, right? Right folks?

Obviously, it's good to be the Queen. Women hold the key to the good stuff. Guys, your sperm is all that matters, and you really REALLY need to act as if it's more sacred than you're letting on. Ever heard the beautiful song "Every Sperm Is Sacred" by the prophet Michael Palin? You need to SAVE that sperm for that one time in your life when you can contribute to the propagation of the species!
So, man up. Okay?

Oh, and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Yes. How humans were "made", "designed", or "created".... decided that women will remain unfulfilled.

atanu

Premium Member
It is quite obvious to me that men gain the most satisfaction from sex -- just as God and Darwin intended it to be -- because they need one and only one orgasm before consenting to sleep in the wet spot, while womensfolk need multiple orgasms before consenting to sleep in the wet spot.

Yet, they remain awake dreaming with wide open eyes, wishing for more violence to be done to them. What pathetic situation. I will never wish for that kind of constant hunger and sleepless existence.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Yes. How humans were "made", "designed", or "created".... decided that women will remain unfulfilled.

I understand it to be an endless call to adventure.

But you can see it that way if you want to. You say to-may-to, I say to-mah-to...

idav

Being
Premium Member
And thus is was decreed that the "designer" shall now be called MamaMysticDrakaPenumbraShadowWolf, and it was good.

Your godessness grows strong but design and creation comes from the male, women's just gotta hold the bag along with the monthly burden that can only be the result of a male designer.

*gets the goddess a sammich offering just in case*

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Your godessness grows strong but design and creation comes from the male, women's just gotta hold the bag along with the monthly burden that can only be the result of a male designer.
Nah. If the designer is male then testicles definitely would not be external and very sensitive.
Really, men just got it bad when it comes to sex. Shorter and fewer orgasms, a rampant but short lived sex drive, and parts that have to serve double duty and cannot take much abuse. Women may have a period and labor pains, but women also get a whopping dose of neurochemicals to make everything better. And then there is chocolate. What more needs to be said in providing proof the designer is female?

atanu

Premium Member
Nah. If the designer is male then testicles definitely would not be external and very sensitive.
----

:D Frubals.

---------------------
But wait. What do you mean? You have no idea. Ladies buy designer purses to dangle and exhibit. Men being ultimate show offs created themselves wonderfully creased balls to dangle. Brain is creased manifold and so is the testicles. Males thus have brain at two places.

Wirey

Fartist
:D Frubals.

---------------------
But wait. What do you mean? You have no idea. Ladies buy designer purses to dangle and exhibit. Men being ultimate show offs created themselves wonderfully creased balls to dangle. Brain is creased manifold and so is the testicles. Males thus have brain at two places.

Ball sacks are just leftover elbow skin God didn't want to throw away.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Ya. And violence too. What is so-called love but violence?

Well, my fun spot prefers love without so much vanilla, so you might be on to something....

Man makes war with comical posture for 6 seconds (that is what knowledgable people said in this thread) and then that which was a hammer having become a peanut, he flops down and snores peacefully. He has attained THE PEACE.

OTOH, women make war for 23 seconds (that is what knowledgable people said in this thread) with war cries like: plunder me, pound me, pulverise me, etc. etc. and then remain wanting for more violence.

We usually say that when we see that size is an issue, and we need more "oomph" from y'all to actually feel anything. So you see, it isn't actually "violent" to us, but merely cheering you on to being at least adequate.

Now tell me. Haven't I proven conclusively that your to-mah-to is wrong?

Nope. I'm right. And we women are writing a book on how right we are.

hey Sunstone now please protect me from the impending whiplash.

:help: :help::help:

I wouldn't ask him for help. He still owes me money and tends to run away when I'm in my confrontational moods.