• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why men were designed to only ejaculate ONCE while women were designed to have sex all the time!

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I masturbated billions of times already, and was aiming for a trillion by the time i reach 30. So i guess i'm the anti-Christ of this newly founded religion.

Or perhaps Satan, the very devil himself!

Imagine how many children you killed every one of those times you masturbated. Those sperms could have been used to make children, but you killed them off for the sake of your perverted pleasure.

Masturbation should be outlawed, preferably by a bunch of women sitting around a table to determine when and if it is ever acceptable for guys like you to engage in such shameful behavior.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Imagine how many children you killed every one of those times you masturbated. Those sperms could have been used to make children, but you killed them off for the sake of your perverted pleasure.

He certainly is the Whore of Babylon. Bad bad Badran!

Masturbation should be outlawed, preferably by a bunch of women sitting around a table to determine when and if it is ever acceptable for guys like you to engage in such shameful behavior.

Indeed. And the table must be an executive conference table made of ebony and Carpathian elm, to show how proper we are.

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member

I know. Sometimes, after the deed is done, i stand their staring, thinking about what i've just done.

Then i laugh hysterically.

Draka

Wonder Woman

He certainly is the Whore of Babylon. Bad bad Badran!

Indeed. And the table must be an executive conference table made of ebony and Carpathian elm, to show how proper we are.

You know Heather, an excellent point is made here. Some men are simply better suited for reproduction than others. Those men we want to make sure are not wasteful of their product. We should really, at the least, discourage them from masturbation and the wastefulness of their prime product. Some other men...well, we honestly couldn't really care less about if they want to waste some. It's not like their product is all that desired anyway. :p

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You know Heather, an excellent point is made here. Some men are simply better suited for reproduction than others. Those men we want to make sure are not wasteful of their product. We should really, at the least, discourage them from masturbation and the wastefulness of their prime product. Some other men...well, we honestly couldn't really care less about if they want to waste some. It's not like their product is all that desired anyway. :p

You're just jealous.

Not sure jealous of what, but of something!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member

The only good kind of man is one who keeps his mouth shut and his hands off his package. Because truly, it's all our responsibility to decide when, who, and how we want those sperm cells for harvesting.

And any man who wastes his sperm should be shamed and disgraced in his family. He should be pointed at and his female family members should scream "Whore!" in his face.

It's not just a matter of whose sperm we could use. That goes without saying. But men should know their place! They shouldn't be so irresponsible and selfish and given that much freedom to think they can spray those sperm cells any way they choose. That's what whores do! :eek:

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Think about it, for all of us folks who adhere to how humans were "made", "designed", or "created"....

In a single ejaculate, there exists approximately 280-300 million sperm cells. Think about it, guys. Y'all provide so much opportunity for life, that you honestly should ONLY ejaculate once in your entire life - if even that.

We can harvest as many sperm cells as we want as a result of how y'all are "designed."

Now, women? We have the organs to continuously sex out all the time without that much risk of disease spread, and regardless of whether or not we're pregnant. It's awesome, and of course proves our dominance in nature with how we're specifically "designed" for continuous pleasure, right? Right folks?

Obviously, it's good to be the Queen. Women hold the key to the good stuff. Guys, your sperm is all that matters, and you really REALLY need to act as if it's more sacred than you're letting on. Ever heard the beautiful song "Every Sperm Is Sacred" by the prophet Michael Palin? You need to SAVE that sperm for that one time in your life when you can contribute to the propagation of the species!
So, man up. Okay?

Oh, and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Nah, it's just another thing that men are more efficient and productive at than women.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
This is, of course, contigent on the silly female notion of a need to stop.

Yes, stop the overpopulation. We need to propagate the species more mindfully.

Pick your ejaculation moment carefully, KT. There's a panel of loving women with uteruses who are watching to make sure.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Yes, stop the overpopulation. We need to propagate the species more mindfully.

Pick your ejaculation moment carefully, KT. There's a panel of loving women with uteruses who are watching to make sure.

The more of my DNA spread around, the better. Any sane uterus would agree.

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And any man who wastes his sperm should be shamed and disgraced in his family. He should be pointed at and his female family members should scream "Whore!" in his face.

You can't shame me into changing my ways. Any such efforts will be dismissed immediately as failed attempts at ruining my illustrious lifestyle by those who are madly jealous of it.

That's what whores do! :eek:

I'm proud of what i am.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
You can't shame me into changing my ways. Any such efforts will be dismissed immediately as failed attempts at ruining my illustrious lifestyle by those who are madly jealous of it.

I'm proud of what i am.

'Tis a shame you'll have to be punished for this. Are you sure you don't want to re-think your position? We'll have to write in the book how you're not supposed to be proud of your actions, and that stoning will have to become a suitable response to your audacity.

What if I gave you some candy? Would that change your mind?

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
*pats KT's head* Poor baby. This is your testosterone talking with the overblown ego.

No matter, we have people in place ready to handle you if you get out of control.

Your pathetic denials are so sadly transparent. If you want some of my DNA, all you have to do is ask. There's plenty to go around.

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
'Tis a shame you'll have to be punished for this. Are you sure you don't want to re-think your position? We'll have to write in the book how you're not supposed to be proud of your actions, and that stoning will have to become a suitable response to your audacity.

I will stand tall for my people. I will endure torture, humiliation and death so that future generations of men can learn from my sacrifice. They will learn that nobody should dictate to them when and how they should jerk off.

I'd rather be dead than bow to your wicked demands. Damn you and your religion! You'll never control me!!

What if I gave you some candy? Would that change your mind?

....What kind of candy?

idav

Being
Premium Member
Now, women? We have the organs to continuously sex out all the time without that much risk of disease spread, and regardless of whether or not we're pregnant. It's awesome, and of course proves our dominance in nature with how we're specifically "designed" for continuous pleasure, right? Right folks?
Women were not designed to have sex continuously. According to my calculations women only need to ejaculate once a month while men have much seed to spread throughout the month.:cool:

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Sex for a guy is about doing various things to delay orgasm, since they often only get one good one, and if they try for more they'll have to wait a while and they won't be as good. So to avoid a 5-minute love fest that is disappointing for the woman and too short for the guy, they have to do all sorts of mental and physical gymnastics to keep the party going.

Meanwhile, women have longer and more numerous orgasms. So we can enjoy the benefits of the guy trying to delay everything. If anything, sex for a women is about trying to hold back, since you don't want to turn the guy on too much and get him too excited too early.

The gods/engineers are clearly female. Or at least the god of love and pleasure that put these pieces together.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Your pathetic denials are so sadly transparent. If you want some of my DNA, all you have to do is ask. There's plenty to go around.

We only need one ejaculate. 280 million output per person is more than enough to harvest. Any more is a waste and is not in the design for human beings.

I know this because I have a uterus, and I'm writing a sacred book by other people with uteruses.