• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why men were designed to only ejaculate ONCE while women were designed to have sex all the time!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Ball sacks are just leftover elbow skin God didn't want to throw away.
Nah. Ball sacks are the female designers odd joke towards men who think they are so big and bad because they are men, but all it takes is a swift flick of the wrist to drop them.

Ya. And violence too. What is so-called love but violence?

Man makes war with comical posture for 6 seconds (that is what knowledgable people said in this thread) and then that which was a hammer having become a peanut, he flops down and snores peacefully. He has attained THE PEACE.

OTOH, women make war for 23 seconds (that is what knowledgable people said in this thread) with war cries like: plunder me, pound me, pulverise me, etc. etc. and then remain wanting for more violence.

Now tell me. Haven't I proven conclusively that your to-mah-to is wrong?
If a man just can't finish the race, then there are some batteries that can and toys that can do things they can't anyways.:D

Dereknor

If I could only ejaculate once in my life, I think I would choose to orgasm at the end of my life. So I can finally release all the lust of my long horny life ;) It would be a pain to orgasm when I'm young, and then spend the rest of my life without another orgasm.

I think I would instantly join a religion where men are only aloud one ejaculation, while the female orgasm is sacred :D

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Sex is a burden. If we didn't have to bother with sex or struggle with inequality it would be great. We could just eat our food and be happy, but no...no there has to be something in short supply.