• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why worship Satan?

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
So do you worship a myth as well as the person I directed the question to.

I direct the same question to you Danmac, seeing that you are a "Christ-follower" and given the fact that Jesus Christ is nothing more than a myth, if you worship this Christ of yours, then you yourself are a myth-worshipper. Not that there is anything wrong with that. All I'm trying to point out is that LHPathers do not worship myths or any sort of god-form, we simply recognize the Truth that we, as well as, most other human beings have the ability to become gods unto ourselves.

The "holy bible" both old and new testaments, a book written by men, is nothing more than a book of myths, Christ is a myth, Moses and the exodus from Egypt is a myth, Noah and the great flood is a myth, Adam and Eve, Abraham, Jehovah... all myths. The entire book is riddled with untruths, absolute historical inaccuracies, and mythology. Now that is an absolute fact!

Oh and since you've decide to invade the LHP DIR you should understand that we who walk the Left-Hand Path are Seekers of Truth, knowledge, and undefiled wisdom, and will not suffer delusions to endure in our lives.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

Orias

Left Hand Path
Luciferians believe in an actual hell? I've barely heard of luciferians that believe in an actual Lucifer.

I've barely heard of any Luciferians that actually know what the hell they are talking about...but you know. Everyone likes to justify themselves in their own personal matters.

You and I are no different.

Danmac

I direct the same question to you Danmac, seeing that you are a "Christ-follower" and given the fact that Jesus Christ is nothing more than a myth, if you worship this Christ of yours, then you yourself are a myth-worshipper. Not that there is anything wrong with that. All I'm trying to point out is that LHPathers do not worship myths or any sort of god-form, we simply recognize the Truth that we, as well as, most other human beings have the ability to become gods unto ourselves.

The "holy bible" both old and new testaments, a book written by men, is nothing more than a book of myths, Christ is a myth, Moses and the exodus from Egypt is a myth, Noah and the great flood is a myth, Adam and Eve, Abraham, Jehovah... all myths. The entire book is riddled with untruths, absolute historical inaccuracies, and mythology. Now that is an absolute fact!

Oh and since you've decide to invade the LHP DIR you should understand that we who walk the Left-Hand Path are Seekers of Truth, knowledge, and undefiled wisdom, and will not suffer delusions to endure in our lives.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

I thought the DIR was to learn about other peoples beliefs and not to attack them as you have done mine. The person I directed the question to said his belief originated from a myth.

Freedom21

It's a secret of this world Mike .
If there is no satan the world will be a paradise and we will not have to go to GOD to judge us who deserve to enter paradise or hell .
what i want to say that GOD created satan as a reason for the day of judgement , and about why some people worship satan that because those people are faithless , and don't believe in GOD , and think that satan is greater than GOD .
And that is the truth ...:yes:

Ahanit

@Denmac

Why do you think Adramelek has attaked you?

He only answers your question, equal if he was the one you wanted to read or not....

Satan's Origin in sense of the name Is the Judeo Christian Mythology And Jesus is also part of Christian Mythology that is a Fact..

So when you stated that Woshiping Satan means worshiping a Myth, the conclusion that, also Worshiping Jesus is worshiping a Myth, is correct.

Because Both are Beings out of the same context...

By the Way is here anyone Worshipping Satan?

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
@Denmac

Why do you think Adramelek has attaked you?

He only answers your question, equal if he was the one you wanted to read or not....

Satan's Origin in sense of the name Is the Judeo Christian Mythology And Jesus is also part of Christian Mythology that is a Fact..

So when you stated that Woshiping Satan means worshiping a Myth, the conclusion that, also Worshiping Jesus is worshiping a Myth, is correct.

Because Both are Beings out of the same context...

Ahanit is correct here Denmac. I didn't mean to come off as if I was attacking you, perhaps my use of the word "invading" in my post to you was a bit harsh, and I do apologize for that. You see That which I know as the Lord of Darkness has, over the centuries, become enveloped by many names and man created myths. A lot of them are good reflections which help us who walk the LHP to gain a better understanding of the mechanism of the Powers of Darkness and the Black Flame from which our creative Will to Magic is spawned from. In my case, I do not worship the Lord of Darkness or Set in the sense of surrendering or subjugating my self or free will to It, rather I honor Him/It as the Ageless Intelligence of this Universe and look upon Him/It as a role model, Teacher, and guide on my individual Path of Xeper.

You see, one of the many huge things that seperates us that walk the LHP from those who tread the RHP is that we do not try to force our philosophy upon anyone. Converting people to the LHP is simply not our way, either one is "naturaly" drawn to the Black Magic or one is not, either one is Elect to the Dark Arts or one is not. Those who are truly Elect to the LHP will Seek after and will eventually find their Way - this is simply the way it Works. :bat: This is how it worked with me in the early 1980's when there was no such thing as the internet. Back in the day, before the internet and instant information, we were all really on our own.

"If you Seek, you shall find." "I shall roam this world, and shall come to those who seek me." - Set, The Book of Coming Forth by Night

Xeper em Ma'at.
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

Orias

Left Hand Path
Ahanit is correct here Denmac. I didn't mean to come off as if I was attacking you, perhaps my use of the word "invading" in my post to you was a bit harsh, and I do apologize for that. You see That which I know as the Lord of Darkness has, over the centuries, become enveloped by many names and man created myths. A lot of them are good reflections which help us who walk the LHP to gain a better understanding of the mechanism of the Powers of Darkness and the Black Flame from which our creative Will to Magic is spawned from. In my case, I do not worship the Lord of Darkness or Set in the sense of surrendering or subjugating my self or free will to It, rather I honor Him/It as the Ageless Intelligence of this Universe and look upon Him/It as a role model, Teacher, and guide on my individual Path of Xeper.

You see, one of the many huge things that seperates us that walk the LHP from those who tread the RHP is that we do not try to force our philosophy upon anyone. Converting people to the LHP is simply not our way, either one is "naturaly" drawn to the Black Magic or one is not, either one is Elect to the Dark Arts or one is not. Those who are truly Elect to the LHP will Seek after and will eventually find their Way - this is simply the way it Works. :bat: This is how it worked with me in the early 1980's when there was no such thing as the internet. Back in the day, before the internet and instant information, we were all really on our own.

"If you Seek, you shall find." "I shall roam this world, and shall come to those who seek me." - Set, The Book of Coming Forth by Night

Xeper em Ma'at.
/Adramelek\

Ave Satanas!

Hii :D My name is Birgitta, I come from Faroe Islands, and live in Denmark. My boyfriend is a tattoist, and I am an artist. He is from Michigan, so we are currently in Michigan. Last week I did my first (ever) tattoo on his wrist.. and I got a tatoo as well. I have tattoed this awesome pic on my back.. FULL back tattoo. I love this picsoo much, just wanted to thank you, and would also like to know.. who is the artist?? ;)) TY so much <3 Birgitta \m/

muslim-

Satanism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quote:
the Church of Satan, the most organized Satanic group, reject this common association, as they do not actually believe in a being called "Satan," and use his name only as a symbolic allusion to certain materialistic and individualistic values. Adherents of the various forms of Satanism recognize Satan as either an archetype, a pre-cosmic force, an actual living entity, and/or some aspect of human nature.

What values? Values of "evil" ?

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
One my favorite portraits of Satan, and he looks pizzed. Not sure who the artist is.

full