• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Would An Atheist Visit a Religious Forums Site?!

gnomon

I was wondering if any Atheist come evolutionist might be able to tell me why they visit a Religious Forums site? it it because your realy searching your own soul but won't admit it? Is it because you just visist to slag and try and put people down who do believe and show a little love to humanity no matter what their religion but show and share and have an interest in a creator, Are you searching?? What does bring an atheist to a Religious Forums Site?? Or are you religious, well not religious, but spiritual, but playing a game??

Community service.

D111

D111
Atheists are people with brains as well, and they simply want to discuss their difference in opinions. I myself am not an Atheist, however, I believe that the spirit you are born with guides you, therefore eliminating the need for religion. Religion tries to humanize "God" too much, it is not a he or she. No one can say they know what God is thinking, because God is the universe.

LittleNipper

I was wondering if any Atheist come evolutionist might be able to tell me why they visit a Religious Forums site? it it because your realy searching your own soul but won't admit it? Is it because you just visist to slag and try and put people down who do believe and show a little love to humanity no matter what their religion but show and share and have an interest in a creator, Are you searching?? What does bring an atheist to a Religious Forums Site?? Or are you religious, well not religious, but spiritual, but playing a game??

I believe an atheist who comes to this site might just be looking for truth.

Tristesse

Because they are connected, an animal created then goes on and on, breeds and adapts to it's surroundings so it evolves from its created state as it travels to different regions, if it so choses, then it will evolve to survive in new regions. One would presume

That doesn't explain your original topic. And evolution and atheism are not sononomous with one another.

Im an Atheist

Biologist

Atheism a techincally a religion.
Religion is something you believe in...
I believe there is no God.

IAA

rockondon

Atheism a techincally a religion.
Religion is something you believe in...
I believe there is no God.
IAA
In that case, I'm the member of innumerable religions. I'm a pyramidist, a spaceshipist, a hit-your-head-on-a-rock-and-it'll-hurt-ist, and countless others.

I'm also an atheist who does not hold the belief that there is no god. I merely don't have a belief that there is a god, or unicorns, or trolls, or magic acorns, etc. My lack of belief in such things does not constitute a religion to me, but evidently it does to you.

Delilah Roo

Well, I consider myself atheist, so I guess I can put in my 2 cents here.

I like to discuse religion, being non-religious does not make this topic off limits to me. I live in the US, a culture that has a lot of religion in it. The word god pops up everywhere, I deserve to have an opinion on it.

(And if this sounds rude I do not mean it to) I would think you would be glad to have atheist here, doeent it make everything more interesting to have diverse opinions and view points.

And no, I am not searching for god or anything else. Just like in anything I want to learn, and develop as a person. I will NEVER belive in god. It is just not going to happen.

I hope I have added something to the conversation.
--Delilah Roo

doppelgänger;1511610 said:
For the cupcakes.
Make mine chocolate!
Seriously, despite the argumentative tone of the original question, its still a fair question.
I'm here because I think its important to have an understanding of reality as it is percieved by others.

Bedlam

Improperly Undefined
I am here because I am crazy. And being crazy, I find myself drawn to other crazy people.

:camp: