• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why would God send good people to Hell just because they dont believe he exists?

Mohamed

with objective empirical evidence...
BBC News | MIDDLE EAST | Egypt apostasy trial adjourned

Mohammed Hegazy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
it goes with everything that is proven true.

haha,nawal El sa'dawy is in our TV's channels all the time
it's a trail,how come you consider a trail as oppression?,it's not about her religion,it's about insulting religions,our law doesn't allow insulting any religion,another thing,in our law,you can't stay muslim (or chrisitan) while you are oppositing known things in this religion,so court can consider you out of the religion (after getting help from religion's stablishment like Azhar or Church),i'm not saying it's the best law,but it's not oppressing at all.
about Hegazy,this written drama is something funny,all what happened that they didn't allow him to write (christian) in his ID,not beucase that's what muslims want,but because it was a regieme that don't respect anything,it was run the country according to how to keep stability between everybody not how to give everybody his rights

just search for,Wafaa Qustantin and Camelia Shehata and find out
they are 2 Priests wifes who converted to Islam,but the government gave them to the church,and they disappeared since that....

but all that is going to change in the future.

waitasec

Veteran Member
haha,nawal El sa'dawy is in our TV's channels all the time
it's a trail,how come you consider a trail as oppression?,it's not about her religion,it's about insulting religions,our law doesn't allow insulting any religion,another thing,in our law,you can't stay muslim (or chrisitan) while you are oppositing known things in this religion,so court can consider you out of the religion (after getting help from religion's stablishment like Azhar or Church),i'm not saying it's the best law,but it's not oppressing at all.
about Hegazy,this written drama is something funny,all what happened that they didn't allow him to write (christian) in his ID,not beucase that's what muslims want,but because it was a regieme that don't respect anything,it was run the country according to how to keep stability between everybody not how to give everybody his rights

just search for,Wafaa Qustantin and Camelia Shehata and find out
they are 2 Priests wifes who converted to Islam,but the government gave them to the church,and they disappeared since that....

but all that is going to change in the future.

for me it is ridiculous that it had to get to that point in the first place.
utterly ridiculous and an act of barbarianism to put someone on trial for speaking their mind...i guess you like living under oppressive regimes,,,,how is that working out for ya?

waitasec

Veteran Member
why would god send people to hell...?
god doesn't send people to hell...people send people to hell with their
ignorance and insecurity and intolerance fed by fear of not being in control...

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
why would god send people to hell...?
god doesn't send people to hell...people send people to hell with their
ignorance and insecurity and intolerance fed by fear of not being in control...

Who sent Jesus to hell ?________ -Acts 2vs27,31; Psalm 16v10

Except for those of Matt [12v32], don't the rest of mankind go to hell?
The 'biblical hell' of being in an unconscious deep sleep as Jesus described?
-John 11vs11-14 [Psalm 6v5; 13v3; 115v17; Ecc 5vs9,10; Daniel 12vs2,13]

So, all that sin die, and if they are to have a resurrection to either heaven, or on earth during Jesus millennial reign over earth, they will have to be resurrected 'delivered up' from the Bible's hell. -Rev 20vs13,14.
Then, emptied-out biblical hell comes to an end in a figurative 'second death'
or no further existence.

Mohamed

for me it is ridiculous that it had to get to that point in the first place.
utterly ridiculous and an act of barbarianism to put someone on trial for speaking their mind...i guess you like living under oppressive regimes,,,,how is that working out for ya?

we still have respect among our community between different religions and we should stop anybody wants to crack our unity,you can critisize religion but don't insult prophets and religious symbols,i think that's more logic than banning woman from covering her face,can you insult the president of your country??

waitasec

Veteran Member
we still have respect among our community between different religions and we should stop anybody wants to crack our unity,you can critisize religion but don't insult prophets and religious symbols,i think that's more logic than banning woman from covering her face,can you insult the president of your country??
who do yo think you are telling me what to do?
i can and will judge any so called prophet (which i think is an entirely ridiculous notion) religious symbol or any so called deity i deem fit to be scrutinized and critisized....it's my right. anyone who claims to be the voice of god is an outright liar in my book and anyone who claims to be gods prophet is only a person who wants to control other people and that idea disgusts me. i only have history to tell me what happens when so called prophest claim to be the voice of god...which ends up feeding into intolerance ignorance and above all hate..

Last edited:

Mohamed

who do yo think you are telling me what to do?
i can and will judge any so called prophet (which i think is an entirely ridiculous notion) religious symbol or any so called deity i deem fit to be scrutinized and critisized....it's my right. anyone who claims to be the voice of god is an outright liar in my book and anyone who claims to be gods prophet is only a person who wants to control other people and that idea disgusts me. i only have history to tell me what happens when so called prophest claim to be the voice of god...which ends up feeding into intolerance ignorance and above all hate..

you didn't answer
can you insult your president?

which ends up feeding into intolerance ignorance and above all hate..

really???
just look at arabs,the age before islam we call it the (age of ignorance)
we were nothing,some tribes living in deserts and fight each other,just around 30 years after Mohamed,we were the most civilized,powerful country over the world
after less than one centurey,we had the biggest empire (territories and civilization) over the history,a state that differes from any other state,the leader was living like the poorest one in the state,i challenge you to have such leaders in the history
look at Egypt,before Islam comes to it,we (egyptians as i don't know wheather i'm original egyptian or original arabian lol) were oppressed unbelievable oppression by romans because of the difference in the religion (at first) and the dactorine (then)
but after islam Egypat raised again and was the best in the world in every single field

it's things about history not religion,you can't deny it

waitasec

Veteran Member
you didn't answer
can you insult your president?
of course i can...have and will...
what do you think free speech is. it is a right...an inalienable right to scrutinize anything. what do you think about accountability?

really???
just look at arabs,the age before islam we call it the (age of ignorance)
we were nothing,some tribes living in deserts and fight each other,just around 30 years after Mohamed,we were the most civilized,powerful country over the world
after less than one centurey,we had the biggest empire (territories and civilization) over the history,a state that differes from any other state,the leader was living like the poorest one in the state,i challenge you to have such leaders in the history
look at Egypt,before Islam comes to it,we (egyptians as i don't know wheather i'm original egyptian or original arabian lol) were oppressed unbelievable oppression by romans because of the difference in the religion (at first) and the dactorine (then)
but after islam Egypat raised again and was the best in the world in every single field
there was a period of about 300 yrs that bagdad was the center of the intellectual world. they thrived in many things from math to medicine because they were OPENED to free thinkers from all over the world 800-1100 ce...until iman hamid al-ghazali came along and said math was the work of the devil. then everything stopped.

i have no doubt that religion can bring certain people together ....but in the larger picture, it separates people.

it's things about history not religion,you can't deny it

yes as i just pointed out to you.

Last edited:

waitasec

Veteran Member
Who sent Jesus to hell ?________ -Acts 2vs27,31; Psalm 16v10

Except for those of Matt [12v32], don't the rest of mankind go to hell?
The 'biblical hell' of being in an unconscious deep sleep as Jesus described?
-John 11vs11-14 [Psalm 6v5; 13v3; 115v17; Ecc 5vs9,10; Daniel 12vs2,13]

So, all that sin die, and if they are to have a resurrection to either heaven, or on earth during Jesus millennial reign over earth, they will have to be resurrected 'delivered up' from the Bible's hell. -Rev 20vs13,14.
Then, emptied-out biblical hell comes to an end in a figurative 'second death'
or no further existence.

apparently your head is so far buried in your irrelevant biblical knowledge that you didn't even consider what was being said...
try reading up on current events and then maybe, just maybe you might get a glimpse of what religion does to people...
here i'll help you out.

The world failed Somalia – Global Public Square - CNN.com Blogs

The fanatic, fraudulent Mother Teresa. - By Christopher Hitchens - Slate Magazine

BBC News - Norway police say 85 killed in island youth camp attack

yes people send people to hell.

DandyAndy

Oh come on, you think a child would be screaming and cursing for pulling them out of that situation? You're not thinking about this logically. It requires little thought for a person with a conscience to be able to accept such a horrid belief.

Well there's a TON of people that either don't believe in God or hate God and they know all about the consequences and the place they will go if they are wrong and the Bible is right and they continue to kick and scream whenever God or anyone else tries to help them escape their fate.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Well there's a TON of people that either don't believe in God or hate God and they know all about the consequences and the place they will go if they are wrong and the Bible is right and they continue to kick and scream whenever God or anyone else tries to help them escape their fate.
I'm curious, DandyAndy... Do you think it's possible for people to just will themselves to believe in something because they're told to. I kind of hate using the analogy of believing in leprechauns (since it's a favorite ploy of atheists when they're trying to insult Christians), but suppose you were told that you had to believe in leprechauns or you'd be tortured forever after you died. Do you think you could force yourself to believe, or do you think you'd say, "Sorry, I'll take my chances. If there really are leprechauns, I guess I'll reget it at some point. But I just can't be convinced that there are"?

If a person doesn't believe in God then he is hardly going to "know all about the consequences and the place they will go if they are wrong and the Bible is right..." Think about it, if I knew the consequences of my unbelief would be damnation then I would know God exists, correct?