• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will Hillary's email problem be her undoing?

Will Hillary's email issue eventually cost her bid for the Presidency?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

esmith

Veteran Member
As per article given by the Rev.
She got away with it because as per the Director of the FBI said "She did not have "intent" to harm the US"
Tell you what boys and girls from now on if you get stopped for something just use the excuse "But officer I didn't have the INTENT to break the law"
Think it will work.......

Acim

Revelation all the time
An interesting article in the news.....
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/437479/fbi-rewrites-federal-law-let-hillary-hook
It sheds some light on how the law is bent to serve the political elite.

It also makes sense as to how Snowden was a) not guilty and b) heroic, for he didn't intend on hurting the U.S., but in helping the citizens.

Yes, I'm conflating the issues. The ruling today shows such conflation is deserving. Negligence is no longer part of a criminal act and the FBI has made this abundantly clear.

If Hillary neglects her oath of office (for POTUS), how could that possibly matter going forward? Just need to claim she had no intent on harming the U.S. and it's all good.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
The fact of the matter is, had any young schmuck done anything remotely equivalent he or she would almost certainly have faced a far more serious response. What she did was grossly irresponsible and she carefully wordsmithed her response right up to the end. It's yet another case of entitlement run amok.
I have badmouthed her move from the get-go, but the apparent key for indictment on this matter was the issue of whether she "knowingly" knew what she was doing was in violation, and the highly-respected Republican-appointed director apparently didn't feel that there was sufficient evidence of such. He didn't say she was innocent-- just that there was insufficient evidence that she may have been guilty.

And/or he may have felt "let the voters decide" because of the high-profile of the case when an election is just months away.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I have badmouthed her move from the get-go, but the apparent key for indictment on this matter was the issue of whether she "knowingly" knew what she was doing was in violation, and the highly-respected Republican-appointed director apparently didn't feel that there was sufficient evidence of such. He didn't say she was innocent-- just that there was insufficient evidence that she may have been guilty.

And/or he may have felt "let the voters decide" because of the high-profile of the case when an election is just months away.
US political leadership is technologically naive and inept. Most of the senate can't tell the difference between an encryption key and key lime pie. They barely know how to email.

tytlyf

Not Religious
What she did was scandalous as were her repeated lies. Lucky for her, being scandalous is not the same as being criminal.
Scandalous? Sounds like a conspiracy theory. What did she lie about? There was no wrong doing, move on. Same thing with Benghazi.

Tons of republican tears and anger today. Now they'll move on to the next conspiracy theory about the Clinton Foundation. No shame in the republican game.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It also makes sense as to how Snowden was a) not guilty and b) heroic, for he didn't intend on hurting the U.S., but in helping the citizens.

Yes, I'm conflating the issues. The ruling today shows such conflation is deserving. Negligence is no longer part of a criminal act and the FBI has made this abundantly clear.

If Hillary neglects her oath of office (for POTUS), how could that possibly matter going forward? Just need to claim she had no intent on harming the U.S. and it's all good.
Snowden would be prosecuted if he returned to Americastan.
(He's one of the little people who made some powerful enemies by exposing their heinous illegalities.)
His intentions were honorable (IMO), but intentionally illegal.
While Hillary's acts were unintentionally (IMO) illegal, but horribly irresponsible at best.
So he's very different from her.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
As per article given by the Rev.
She got away with it because as per the Director of the FBI said "She did not have "intent" to harm the US"
Tell you what boys and girls from now on if you get stopped for something just use the excuse "But officer I didn't have the INTENT to break the law"
Think it will work.......
When I was a licensed real estate broker, lack of intent to break the law was no defense.
If one did violate the law, one would be prosecuted.
The issue of intent would arise only during sentencing.
More & more, Hillary reminds me of Nixon.

esmith

Veteran Member
I only have a couple of things to put forth
13567470_10157229610815515_3125061034685208855_n.jpg

13615113_825127044289041_5734188237410894796_n.jpg