• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will someone please talk to me?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'd just like to share that my topics page is very nicely uniform. Neat, but not exciting.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Someone once said a soul needs a body to be entertained. Quagmire done prove him wrong. Don't you just love when that happens?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I will restrain myself from clicking the thread about the gays so help me God. Can that be capital?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Someone once said a soul needs a body to be entertained. Quagmire done prove him wrong. Don't you just love when that happens?

Quagmire's court ordered never to use the words "entertainment" and "bodies" in the same sentence.

I will restrain myself from clicking the thread about the gays so help me God. Can that be capital?

I think so, but then you have to capitalize "Gays" too. That's if I understand the current political something-or-others of our culture and what-not.