• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will someone please talk to me?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hello! I should get a point* for making fun of points imo. My ankle is still broke.

*points are the opposite of frubals fyi

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I would rather shoot myself

Hi Savagewind!

I have got so much stuff to read up on that I only come on here a couple of times a day. Mostly I am discussing historic-jesus with outhouse. There's not much interest from many others, but I am really keen about all that.

Have you got a gun, then? We aren't allowed any pistols or handguns at all...... government warrant holders only. But I can use a sling....... couldn't shoot myself with it:D:D But I can throw half a brick 150 yards, easy!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Someone other than a Jehovah's Witness? If I want to hear from them I can go back and hear plenty more plenty more of the same there. :facepalm:

I know what they believe.

Um.

I'm not going back. I think I choose solitary over that. I'm sorry. True is true, you know what I mean?

Curious George

Veteran Member
Someone other than a Jehovah's Witness? If I want to hear from them I can go back and hear plenty more plenty more of the same there. :facepalm:

Um.

I'm not going back. I think I choose solitary over that. I'm sorry. True is true, you know what I mean?

No, I don't know. But how is your day?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
No, I don't know. But how is your day?

True is something that cannot be changed even by God.

My day is somewhat productive. How is your day? Thank you for reading my thread. I saw you reading it on the Who's Online app. and I gave you a frubal for it.

I should not be tied to this computer. My husband says why don't I go to school? I think it's too late to go to school and if nobody listens to me on forum, my blog and facebook why would school be any different? Also it's expensive and it's far away.

Curious George

Veteran Member
True is something that cannot be changed even by God.

My day is somewhat productive. How is your day? Thank you for reading my thread. I saw you reading it on the Who's Online app. and I gave you a frubal for it.

I should not be tied to this computer. My husband says why don't I go to school? I think it's too late to go to school and if nobody listens to me on forum, my blog and facebook why would school be any different? Also it's expensive and it's far away.

Learning is always fun, but you do not need school. You can learn a lot here on RF. But, school is always "worth it" in my opinion.

and what do you mean by too late? too late in the day, or too late in life?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Learning is always fun, but you do not need school. You can learn a lot here on RF. But, school is always "worth it" in my opinion.

and what do you mean by too late? too late in the day, or too late in life?

I think too late in life but it is not because I am too old. It is because I think nothing good can come of it.

I have learned a lot of forums. It is why I stick around.

How was your day?

JayJayDee

Avid JW Bible Student

I'm not quite sure that you do. We have had many clarifications as the last days draw to a close ("food at the proper time" is what we need to know, when we need to know it) You can get left behind very quickly. Jehovah's chariot is always moving forward and the light on the path gets brighter all the time. (Prov 4:18)

The world is getting more violent by the minute...don't you think a cry of "peace and security" is just what everyone is waiting for? It will go down a treat until people understand what it really means. (2 Pet 3:10) That is when they will truly understand that they have put their faith in the wrong 'government'. :( The great tribulation is looming.

Be careful what you wish for.....

Curious George

Veteran Member
I think too late in life but it is not because I am too old. It is because I think nothing good can come of it.

How was your day?

My day went well.

But I think that I would disagree that nothing good can come of it. We never know whether "good" or "bad" will come from any of our actions.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The world is getting more violent by the minute
I do not know that this is true. There have been more violent times.

We have had many clarifications as the last days draw to a close
I don't think so. There are things written by the prophets that the governing body say will happen in the future that I am sure have already happened. If I am right, then you are waiting for several events that will never happen. There are people among you in the organization that are wishing for the terrible things to happen so that they might be vindicated, but think about it please. The opposite will happen. Love does not rejoice over unrighteousness. 1 Cor. 13:6

Are the two greatest commands to obey and to teach? No. The two greatest commands are to love and to love. Love does not seek it's own interests which is what the governing body are doing. And love does not rejoice over unrighteousness. It is unrighteous that six billion people get executed, and for what? For refusing to be fed by your governing body.

Curious George

Veteran Member

How was your day?

What do you enjoy learning about most on the forums?

Do you enjoy one area more than others, do you like to be surprised, or is all learning the same and you just enjoy partaking in such learning?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What do you enjoy learning about most on the forums?

Do you enjoy one area more than others, do you like to be surprised, or is all learning the same and you just enjoy partaking in such learning?

I am learning to write more clearly and simply. I am learning to think twice before writing something. I am practicing editing. I might like to go to school for editing. So... you can see I can learn it, but work it, no, probably not.

I have learned that people are really funny and smart. I laugh a lot as I am on forum. I like surprises. I think I can not mention someone's name that starts with a small c as it is against forum rules. His threads always surprise me.

I do not read many kinds of threads so I understand that people do not read mine.

I can usually guess what the thread will be about (if is stays on topic) just by reading the first part of it. I don't like rhetoric especially many worded rhetoric. I do not understand that anyone likes it.

God bless you!

Curious George

Veteran Member
I am learning to write more clearly and simply. I am learning to think twice before writing something. I am practicing editing. I might like to go to school for editing. So... you can see I can learn it, but work it, no, probably not.

I have learned that people are really funny and smart. I laugh a lot as I am on forum. I like surprises. I think I can not mention someone's name that starts with a small c as it is against forum rules. His threads always surprise me.

I do not read many kinds of threads so I understand that people do not read mine.

I can usually guess what the thread will be about (if is stays on topic) just by reading the first part of it. I don't like rhetoric especially many worded rhetoric. I do not understand that anyone likes it.

God bless you!

I try reading lots of threads regardless of the titles. I notice a lot of your posts in discussing scriptures so I wondered if different interpretations and biblical history was a special interest. But you also post on many different topics so I wondered if there was any special interest at all.

Several times, in other threads, you have made mention of people overlooking or ignoring your response. Why do you feel this way? Many people still read the words you type. Lack of responses do not always mean people are ignoring.