• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Worlds richest woman makes case for 2 dollar a day pay.

Shuddhasattva

Why are we even discussing her physical appearance? How is that remotely relevant?

Because she's a woman, and in our ****** up, 8 dollar an hour society, a woman's primary characteristic, and indeed, her chief value, lies in her looks. :shrug:

That said, I wouldn't **** her with somebody else's dick. I hope she dies choking on the food she so obviously loves.

Last edited:

Shuddhasattva

The most disgusting thing is not only is it a blatant lie - her net worth has skyrocketed in the last 5 years due to the success of Australia's mining sector - she's probably only pushing this so she can catch up with Gates/Buffet/Slim faster and reign as... whatever it is the nominally richest person in the world reigns as. Just one big fat ****ing egotrip.

Rakhel

So she has no problem paying extra taxes to feed those that she plans on paying $2 dollars a day?

Cost of Living in Australia. Prices in Australia.
Average cost of food:
Bread--$2.82
Milk-- $1.59
Eggs--$4.23

Utilities
Basic (Electricity, Gas, Water, Garbage) for 85m2 Apartment --$203.49
Hell! Rent alone for a 1 bedroom averages $1500

WTF is $60 a month gonna get a person? The rich will be dolling out more money than they already do if what she wants were to ever happen.
As a woman, I am ashamed to know that this woman has all this money and none of the intelligence her parents had.

Shuddhasattva

I don't think she's arguing for paying $2/day per se but repealing or lowering minimum wage. She'd like to pay as little as possible, obviously - $2 a day is not possible in the Aussie job market.

Last edited:

MissAlice

Why are we even discussing her physical appearance? How is that remotely relevant?

Well the way I figure it, if she's going to tell the average worker to work even harder for wages not enough to live on, at least put some effort in looking the part.

CruellaDeville.jpg

Last edited:

Alceste

Vagabond
What a useless waste of human flesh. Boo hoo! Poor little me! I'm not stuffing money into my pockets fast enough because my useless employees won't work for free! Waaaaah! I certainly hope I'm allowed to despise this one. Rick? What do you say? ;)