• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Worst film of all time?

Titanic

I never hated on Titanic. It's not my genre of film, and I can't stand DiCaprio, but the film itself is fine. As far as romance films go, there's a LOT worse out there, cough Twilight cough.

I've seen Game of Death, a truly insulting film that's a complete mockery of Bruce Lee and his vision. I sat through the complete mess that is Godzilla's Revenge, which is nothing but a lazy series of footage from other, better Godzilla films set against the backdrop of a "story" that basically teaches that violence is the answer to all your problems (including bullying). I've also seen my share of slasher films, most of which are just bloodnbreast fests that don't even have the benefit of being entertaining (except at a drunken party, I suppose, but I don't drink, so there.)

The Nostalgia Critic is an internet film reviewer. One of the films he's reviewed is this delightful POS:

[youtube]8yZzhP1pxm8[/youtube]

EDIT: Oh, I also had to sit through Doom. VERY disappointing, on top of just being generally stupid.

As for doom well the rock is going downhill now as an actor, the bloodnbreast fests are patheic as well i agree with you there. A prime example my bloody valentine 3d, i admire Bruce Lee as a martial art's practitioner since he basically created it BUT not as an actor. The guy could never act in my opinion. If you want to watch a film that truly insults you try any Nic Cage film, he is definitely the worst over actor out there and all his films are pretty terrible. I got to say it again though Titanic is my favorite film. What are your thought's on silence of the lamb's?

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
As for doom well the rock is going downhill now as an actor, the bloodnbreast fests are patheic as well i agree with you there. A prime example my bloody valentine 3d, i admire Bruce Lee as a martial art's practitioner since he basically created it BUT not as an actor. The guy could never act in my opinion.

Hey, no argument from me. ^_^ But I'd rather watch Lee's attempts to act in his films than Game of Death, or any of the Brucesploitation films.

If you want to watch a film that truly insults you try any Nic Cage film, he is definitely the worst over actor out there and all his films are pretty terrible. I got to say it again though Titanic is my favorite film. What are your thought's on silence of the lamb's?

...I TRIED watching it, and halfway through the film, I had to turn it off. Not because I thought it was bad; quite the contrary. It was too good. It disturbed me right to my core.

Titanic

Hey, no argument from me. ^_^ But I'd rather watch Lee's attempts to act in his films than Game of Death, or any of the Brucesploitation films.

...I TRIED watching it, and halfway through the film, I had to turn it off. Not because I thought it was bad; quite the contrary. It was too good. It disturbed me right to my core.

yeah it was a disturbing movie but a classic all the same. Buffalo Bill dance scene will go down in movie history as a disturbing, funny, classic f you scene.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
yeah it was a disturbing movie but a classic all the same. Buffalo Bill dance scene will go down in movie history as a disturbing, funny, classic f you scene.

I don't think I got that far, since I don't remember it.

I think I got as far as when Jodi Foster was talking to Hannibal Lector in that cage-thing.

What I remember most was the scene where she asks if he's kind of known as a vampire, and the guy with her responds with "They don't have a word for what he is."

BTW, speaking of bad movies, ever see a bad anime? 'Cause some of the worst things that have ever been displayed on CRTs and LCDs can be found in that.

Titanic

I don't think I got that far, since I don't remember it.

I think I got as far as when Jodi Foster was talking to Hannibal Lector in that cage-thing.

What I remember most was the scene where she asks if he's kind of known as a vampire, and the guy with her responds with "They don't have a word for what he is."

BTW, speaking of bad movies, ever see a bad anime? 'Cause some of the worst things that have ever been displayed on CRTs and LCDs can be found in that.

Well I think the movie is worth watching all the way through just for that one scene. As for bad anime, well I personally have never seen one. a other worst film candidate i think is Monster's Ball. I find Halle Berry to be very annoying and after watching that film i plan on never watching any other movie's she act's in.[i have never watched an amine].

Riverwolf

Premium Member
Well I think the movie is worth watching all the way through just for that one scene. As for bad anime, well I personally have never seen one. a other worst film candidate i think is Monster's Ball. I find Halle Berry to be very annoying and after watching that film i plan on never watching any other movie's she act's in.[i have never watched an amine].

Never liked Ms. Berry.

Trust me, I'm a bit of an otaku (Japanese for nerd, in the West indicative of someone who's into Japanese culture/media), so I've seen plenty of terrible anime. I can name at least a few that are far, far worse than most movies I've seen out of Hollywood.

...granted, most of them aren't full movies, but are serials, but still...

Titanic

the American Pie serie's, stupid plot's and has simply gone on for too long. The spinoff's just did not have to happen. complete garbage all of it.