• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

would you be god if you had the opportunity?

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
god, higher being or whatever you wanna call it.

what would you do differently?

just a hypothetical question.

Indeed I would be god, given the opportunity.

I don't think I would change anything. I would just be playing the game with a bigger stake.

Being a god takes a lot of responsibility so if i was one, i would let space do whatever it wants and make a private planet with perfect weather and perfect landscapes to relax and enjoy being immortal

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Sadly, yeah.

It's recognizing such potential in myself that I avoid positions of power these days.

THAT strikes chord.

I hope to crossover and allowed to walk among angels.....however....
NOT with a crown on my head.

kloth

Being a god takes a lot of responsibility so if i was one, i would let space do whatever it wants and make a private planet with perfect weather and perfect landscapes to relax and enjoy being immortal

how do you know how much responsibility is really involved though?

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
Ingledsva said:
I am my own God; creating, and experiencing, my creations.:woohoo:

do you ever plan to pass away?...into death...by natural causes. not that i want you to of course, but being your own god you live forever, correct?

What is wrong with change and experiencing something else? Nothing is ever truly lost. We are star-matter.

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
god, higher being or whatever you wanna call it.

what would you do differently?

just a hypothetical question.

Would I want to be God? Nah so boring. Nothing to grow into.

Would I want to be a god? Sure, assuming I can be one of the cool ones like the Greeks had.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I might exclude some people from all this, though. Like people with poor umbrella etiquette. Or people who like to stand real close when you're talking to them. What's that all about?!

Oh and couples who call each other by pet names like "Tom Tom".

Can we add people who burp as they're speaking to you (loudly) and don't even say "Excuse me", and continue speaking while smothering you in onion burp? :fight:

kloth

Would I want to be God? Nah so boring. Nothing to grow into.

Would I want to be a god? Sure, assuming I can be one of the cool ones like the Greeks had.
what are you looking to grow into? and why wouldn't you make these possibilities available to you? unless you believe god is perfect and already knows all.