• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would you date someone black/African?

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
I don't see a problem.
However I have never dated a pure back person,or an American of any colour.
I have dated coloured, Eurasian, Chinese and Moorish Spanish. And most mixtures of Europeans.

I think it is simply a question of who you happen to meet and mutual attraction. I find it difficult to set limits on it.

The prettiest girl I ever met was a Mauritian.

gnosticx

I went out with a woman for two years who grew up in a grass hut....never been to school. Wild as they come and completely messed up but....it was an experience in itself.....like with most woman just protect yourself by not revealing too much and enjoy yourself...

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I went out with a woman for two years who grew up in a grass hut....never been to school. Wild as they come and completely messed up but....it was an experience in itself.....like with most woman just protect yourself by not revealing too much and enjoy yourself...

That works well in casual dating - but you managed to pull that off for TWO YEARS? Wow!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Would you date someone black or African ? Some people that I have talked have said that most other people do not find people of the content of africa atrractive because of facial structure or the way they where brought up,mainly people of white america who don't have the desire to date out of there race.Note (I do not belive in the concept of race and this is not meant to be offenceive in anyway) just a observation I have witness in high school by some young perers who have stated that they would never go out with a black guy or get his gentalia in them or something of the sought.I have also heard of the talk of a associate of mind having people say when she was going out with someone of latin descent if she was afraid of getting jungle fevor.

So I have to ask is it conditioning or what.

Uh, I had dated several men who were African American back in the day. My husband and I are free to see other people, and so my answer is an absolute "yes"....I would date a black man or woman.

Matthew78

aspiring biblical scholar
I would date someone who is black. Back in my undergraduate years, I worked in the university bookstore. I briefly met a young black lady who took an instant liking to me and I did, too. She took my breath away. She was gorgeous, sweet-natured, and friendly. She made my heart beat fast. But I never got a chance to know her because we worked in different departments within the bookstore. I wish I did. I'm sure that if I got to know her more, I would've discovered that she is a wonderful young lady and not just a beautiful face.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I don't think I would be comfortable dating someone who was shorter than me.

Sakeenah

I can't really answer this question because i'm not white(this question is for white people right?) and I don't date..so maybe I should open a new thread 'would you marry/date a white person?'..
but i'm just posting here to remind people that there are quite alot of countries in africa so that means that african people don't look the same..and i'm just curious what are african features?..and if a person has african features does that make them less beautiful?..I remember talking to my white arab teacher awhile ago..she was telling I'm not african because according to her I don't look african I was 'pretty'(I think she wasn't wearing her glasses) and she said maybe you have arab/white heritage..I think she expected me to say thank you for the compliment but to be honest.. I was quite upset because I don't think white/arab features makes you more beautiful and it doesn't make me less african/black..
And in my opinion you shouldn't look at colour/race when you want to marry/date a person but if there's attraction and you like the personality then that should be enough

God says in Surat Al-Hujurat, "O Mankind! We have created you from a male and female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honorable of you in the sight of Allah is he who has most Taqwa among of you. Verily, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware." Noble Qur'an (49:13)

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
I find nothing wrong with Black women, and women of other "varieties" ;)

In fact, though I have grown up around white people, and dated only white women, I am dying to actually date a non-white women. Which considering how open people in the big city are to such, as compared to a small town, I am not worried that it will be a difficulty ;)