• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would you sue a transgender person for using the bathroom?

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
So you are saying that the Muslim religion is a religious organization based on political manifestations.
I'm saying that I don't think there are that many Muslims in the Virgina state assembly, and I don't think this bill is designed to cater to them. I don't think the Muslims in the U.S. are driving this. I think U.S. politicians are stirring up hysteria mainly among Christians. But I don't blame the Christians for this either, I blame the politicians.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
This is a surreal issue still. One bathroom, individual stalls with doors. It's so amazingly simple. We have one at university, and it works fine.
As long as you leave the super quick and efficient urinals for us guys who really don't care about anything in a public bathroom except speedy relief.
Try to do that and I will start a movement to get my Constitutional Rights back. Don't make me into a victim, or you will regret it. I'm very experienced at victimhood!
:)
Tom

Kirran

Premium Member
As long as you leave the super quick and efficient urinals for us guys who really don't care about anything in a public bathroom except speedy relief.
Try to do that and I will start a movement to get my Constitutional Rights back. Don't make me into a victim, or you will regret it. I'm very experienced at victimhood!
Tom

**** (edit: um, pee) in the bowl dude!

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Tom
Don't worry. I am sure urine good company there.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
**** (edit: um, pee) in the bowl dude!
But you can put 6 urinals in the space required for 3 stalls. Frankly, I'm fine with a trough. 10 guys can pee as fast as 2 gals.
I don't care who looks.
Don't mess with my Rights! I'm gay and I have learned a lot from the feminazis too.
Tom

Kirran

Premium Member
But you can put 6 urinals in the space required for 3 stalls. Frankly, I'm fine with a trough. 10 guys can pee as fast as 2 gals.
I don't care who looks.
Don't mess with my Rights! I'm gay and I have learned a lot from the feminazis too.
Tom

Walking up to a toilet bowl and peeing is just as quick dude.

Scott C.

Just one guy
I think I have a bit more than a clue about that since I'm a transgender man, smart one.

At the risk of getting too personal... my question is honest... which restroom do you prefer to use, which do you actually use, and do you ever run into problems trying to use the bathroom of your choice? I really want to understand what problem we are trying to solve with any changes to restroom policy.

Scott C.

Just one guy
I don't care who looks.
Tom

No troughs!! :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't care who looks.
Trough?
No way....I want dividers.
The last thing I want is an accidental glance at whatever horror show is going on in your nether regions.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Believe it or not, I have a good deal of experience peeing.
I'm talking about access to a place to pee.
Tom
Here is your access:
Tree-3_1403481i.jpg

Because I like you, you may use the closer tree! :p