• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WoW FTW!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Wow that's pretty awesome. I don't think there has every been a sucessful raid on an Alliance or Horde city on Thunderhorn. They've tried but nobody's gotten very far. But, to be fair they don't bring large groups, and the Alliance on my server sucks at PVP.
I didn't think it was possible until I saw it. Alliance on Azgalor sucks just as much as anyother server, but it just goes to show, extremely large numbers can do damage, no matter how good the other force.

Next patch should be pretty *****in. Liking the Tier 3 armors too.
Somebody said the only good one was a gnome warlocks tier 3. Personally, I think it looks better on the Undead Warlocks. And the Tauren Shamans look kick a**.

I would talk longer, but RF has me running late for work again.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Shadow Wolf said:
Somebody said the only good one was a gnome warlocks tier 3. Personally, I think it looks better on the Undead Warlocks. And the Tauren Shamans look kick a**.

I would talk longer, but RF has me running late for work again.
I personally like the Warrior Tier 3 (looks great on an Orc Warrior). Shamie's look awesome. I'm not to thrilled with the Hunter. Makes me look like one of those Crypt Fiends (but I'm a Night Elf :shrug: )

Shadow Wolf

Just made a bet with one of my friends. If his lvl 38 Orc Warrior hits 60 before me, I owe him a game card, but if my, as of now, lvl 12 Undead Warlock hits 60 first, he owes me two game cards. Good thing I got the next two days off.

Funny thing today is, while I was questing in the Barrens, killing Razormanes, a ?? Nightelf Warrior, wasn't sure if he was trying to help or annoy me. I would hit something a couple times, then he would kill it for me, which also prevented me from getting soul shards. I whispered my lvl 60 Mage friend, who came and killed him for me. It was kinda funny. Nightelves do usually seem to try to be friendly though. I still remember being in a group in front of SFK, two level 35's came out, waved at us, and we responded by killing them before they had a chance to fight back.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Can someone explain to me what the Alliance facination with The Barrens is? At least once a day there's a huge crowd of humans and elves hanging around. I don't get it. Do they think some newb is going to give them free HK? What the crap?

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
MaddLlama said:
Can someone explain to me what the Alliance facination with The Barrens is? At least once a day there's a huge crowd of humans and elves hanging around. I don't get it. Do they think some newb is going to give them free HK? What the crap?
I frequently get quests for the Barrens. Plus, if you're a Hunter, there are animals you can tame there at a low lvl, that you couldn't get until later in the game. I got my Oasis Snapjaw (turtle) from one the Oasis' in the Barrens. Best pet I've had so far. Great for tanking. It can take on 2 monsters same lvl as me at the same time while I pick 'em off at a distance.

There's nothing like that near any Alliance territory.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Shadow_Wolf said:
Nightelves do usually seem to try to be friendly though
I always wave at Horde members. Taurens are particularly nice. Every once in a while I'll PvP another Hunter my lvl. Usually it's a Troll.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Mister_T said:
I frequently get quests for the Barrens. Plus, if you're a Hunter, there are animals you can tame there at a low lvl, that you couldn't get until later in the game. I got my Oasis Snapjaw (turtle) from one the Oasis' in the Barrens. Best pet I've had so far. Great for tanking. It can take on 2 monsters same lvl as me at the same time while I pick 'em off at a distance.

There's nothing like that near any Alliance territory.

Yeah, but a level 60 NE Druid hanging out killing guards? Especially since guards give no honor? A group even came in once and killed every NPC in the Crossroads they could. We had to wait 20 minutes for the Windrider Master to respawn. What is the point of that?
At lower levels I can understand, also seeing that there's some alliance quest NPC that walks around there. But, what is useful in the Barrens for a level 60?

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
MaddLlama said:
Yeah, but a level 60 NE Druid hanging out killing guards? Especially since guards give no honor? A group even came in once and killed every NPC in the Crossroads they could. We had to wait 20 minutes for the Windrider Master to respawn. What is the point of that?
At lower levels I can understand, also seeing that there's some alliance quest NPC that walks around there. But, what is useful in the Barrens for a level 60?
I dunno. :shrug: I'll let you know when I'm lvl 60.:D

BTW. I'm now at lvl 29.
Whoopdee whoop!

What kinda loot you guys have? Any artifacts?

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Mister_T said:

Um, well I've got some fire-resist gear in my bank, and a whole bunch of crafting stuff I don't know what to do with. And a crapload of runecloth. My bags are quite boring.

Shadow Wolf

Can someone explain to me what the Alliance facination with The Barrens is?
I think it's popular with the Alliance because it's easy to get to, and thier is a wide range of character levels that go through thier.

I level 60 Paladin was trying to kill the NPCs last night. He was ran off by the guards and a few players, but it doesn't make any sence, especially since killing civilians gives dishonor.

I just started my new account, so not much is to be found. Most of my items I either created, or was a quest reward. I just hope I don't get screwed out of Arugal's belt this time around by a Warrior that clicked need instead of greed. I had his robe, and that belt would have been nice.

I can't wait till I get home from work tonight so I can run WC a couple times to get to 20. I hope I wont have much to do next week, so I can really put in alot of play time, and hopefully get just above level 30 by Friday.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Alright. I broke down this weekend and made myself a Troll Shammie. I couldn't resist and I've been running the same dungeon with my NE Hunter over and over. I'm having fun with him so far. Horde side seems way different than the Alliance.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Mister_T said:
Alright. I broke down this weekend and made myself a Troll Shammie. I couldn't resist and I've been running the same dungeon with my NE Hunter over and over. I'm having fun with him so far. Horde side seems way different than the Alliance.

Horde side is much more fun.

Bishka

Veteran Member
afdragon2006 said:
dude no one cares cause I don't know what it is LOL

Dude, stop posting random junk in random game threads.

People do care, just because you don't doesn't give you the right to say that no one does.

The only reason I don't play is because I can't afford the monthly fee, or else, yep, you'd defitnley see me on WoW.

Shadow Wolf

Did anyone elses realm have the GM ticket option closed for a few hours yesterday? When it went down on Azgalor, the LFG channel was abused in ways never imagined. Chuck Norris jokes were flying, random BS was being spewed, and everyone that knew how to get the <GM> before thier name was desperatly trying to restor order.

One thing that was funny a few days ago, a group of all lvl 60 Horde Hunters kitted a group of lvl 62 elite dragon into Orgrimar. A few elite dragons waling around, corpses littered the streets, and you couldn't do much busness thier for awhile. What was a pain, when the gm petition feature was shut down, one lvl 30 hunter kept kitting them into orgrim, and managed to do it several times within a few hours. I don't know where they got the dragons from, but they made it so I was the only one in Orgrimar for awhile.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
MaddLlama said:
Alright. So now that I have a horde character I see this happening frequently at the Cross-Roads. Every time, no exceptions. I don't get it.

BTW, I just read today that the Dranei are going to be able to become Shamans......IM SOOOO TICKED!

Blood Elves are going to be able to become Paladins.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Shadow Wolf said:
Did anyone elses realm have the GM ticket option closed for a few hours yesterday? When it went down on Azgalor, the LFG channel was abused in ways never imagined. Chuck Norris jokes were flying, random BS was being spewed, and everyone that knew how to get the <GM> before thier name was desperatly trying to restor order.

One thing that was funny a few days ago, a group of all lvl 60 Horde Hunters kitted a group of lvl 62 elite dragon into Orgrimar. A few elite dragons waling around, corpses littered the streets, and you couldn't do much busness thier for awhile. What was a pain, when the gm petition feature was shut down, one lvl 30 hunter kept kitting them into orgrim, and managed to do it several times within a few hours. I don't know where they got the dragons from, but they made it so I was the only one in Orgrimar for awhile.
How the hell did that happen :confused:

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Mister_T said:
Alright. So now that I have a horde character I see this happening frequently at the Cross-Roads. Every time, no exceptions. I don't get it.

BTW, I just read today that the Dranei are going to be able to become Shamans......IM SOOOO TICKED!

Blood Elves are going to be able to become Paladins.

Yeah, it's really really retarded. Both things are.

Shadow Wolf

How the hell did that happen
I'm not sure were exactly the dragons came from, Dustwallow Marsh is what I was told, but the hunter used concussive shot to aggro and stun the dragons, and aspect of chetah to be able to run away and kite it.

BOOOO! That doesn't make any sence, and neither does a paladin Blood Elf.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
ok, so here's the deal - 3 other room mates in my flat at uni have the game, and are gonna buddy inbetween workoing and drinking - i'm gonna get the game :monkey: