• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WoW FTW!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
NO! Not an RF guild, that thought makes me want to play again!
Dammit. I want to play wow now. Too bad my time is expired.
I vote the RF guild is Horde. Primarily, because I see the Undead and Blood Elves as the only races fit to be a Warlock. Humans and Orcs despise them, Gnomes should be instantly killed when a Tauren steps on them, yet the Undead are more intune with the Demonic energies, being that they are undead, and Blood Elves naturally have magical energies that are strong in them. Allthough if I have to make a new character, I doubt it will be a Warlock, as I doubt I have the patients to do thier class quests again. I'll also confess, I know absolutly nothing in terms of leveling strategies and areas for the Alliance.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Luke Wolf said:
I vote the RF guild is Horde. Primarily, because I see the Undead and Blood Elves as the only races fit to be a Warlock. Humans and Orcs despise them, Gnomes should be instantly killed when a Tauren steps on them, yet the Undead are more intune with the Demonic energies, being that they are undead, and Blood Elves naturally have magical energies that are strong in them. Allthough if I have to make a new character, I doubt it will be a Warlock, as I doubt I have the patients to do thier class quests again. I'll also confess, I know absolutly nothing in terms of leveling strategies and areas for the Alliance.

The class quests aren't so bad. Undead lock's are awesome =) I'm looking forward to the new BE starting area though....Eversong Woods kicks the crap out of the Sepulcher! (ML + Beta key = fun times).

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Luke Wolf said:
I agree with the undead lock thing. that's why I already have one at lvl 14. I wouldn't mind doing an RF horde guild.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Okay. So who got it? Who got the Burning Crusade? Raise your hands.

*Mister_T raises his hand with excitement*

Bishka

Veteran Member
I haven't yet. Hey Mister_T, when are you on? I need to play wiht you, but need to know times.:)

Shadow Wolf

I got the BC collectors edition. I have no playing time though, so I haven't been able to play it.

The class quests aren't so bad. Undead lock's are awesome =)
I hate the quest for the robe, around level 30. I was fortunate enough to have a friend loan me the gold ore for the thread, and the recipe for the one robe I was trying to get it to drop for hours, but it never did. And being an enchanter, I have no gold. I had to have another friend loan me gold so I could buy the robe in the AH. And then the quest for the felhunter was fun. Got killed several times by an ally trio, on a lvl 30 warlock, that I could have easily killed, except he brought his lvl 60 friend along with him. And then the felhunter almost killed me while I fought it. And I hate it when people see my warlock with 1200 HP/2500 MP and tell me it's backwards, that warlocks are supposed to have high health, and low MP because of the life tap, as if it really converts enough HP to MP to keep fighting in an intense or prolonged fight. Since I'm speced in Demonlogy, my life tap only converts about 60 HP/MP I think. I just remember it was just enought to cast shadow bolt once. But, I can have a new pet summoned if neccessary in .5 seconds, and it has extra health and does extra damage. Mages a few levels higher than it run in fear from my Felhunter.

I am all for the RF WOW guild. But what realm and faction? I'm heavily biased towards the Horde, since I primarily play Undead and Tauren, and now the Blood Elfs. I definitly second the RF guild being Horde.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Mister_T said:
Okay. So who got it? Who got the Burning Crusade? Raise your hands.

*Mister_T raises his hand with excitement*

*raises hand* Nearly 61 now, and 305 in Jewelcrafting.

Shadow Wolf

I'm just now getting a chance to play BC. At least I have a three day weekend to play.

Shadow Wolf

Anyone else see all the hookas in the Blood Elf cities?
WoWHooka.jpg

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Hey a WoW thread!

I'm on one of the older servers Tichondrius

I have a 36 UD mage specced in Frost. Thinking about changing to fire, because people reckon it levels faster.

My guild name is <STD's are BoP>, but looks like we're changing it because we hear that it was taken from another server or something, but the leader got convinced it was original >_<

Saving for my 40 mount, 17g away from the 90 I need

Doing enchanting/tailoring both mid 100s

So theres me

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Luke Wolf said:
Gnomes should be instantly killed when a Tauren steps on them

*shudders*

Ughh gnomes are horrible. you shouldn't be able to run over someone with a pushbike.....

They scare me

I know things.... I have portals....

(well, not quite - but almost)

Shadow Wolf

I don't want to get my Warlock to lvl 40. I'm almost thier, but I have been DOMINATING the battlegrounds. I love watching groups of people running up to me, because they know a one-on-one fight will result in thier death, and still killing a few of them before they finally kill me. And then I love sending my Felhunter after some pitiful mage.
I'll get a free mount, some new spells, another skill point, but it will be back to the bottom of the food chain on the battlegrounds. Not quite to the bottom (as that place is eternally reserved for warriors), but close enough.
And I really love being speced in Demonology.

James the Persian

Dreptcredincios Crestin
MaddLlama said:
Am I the only one that's got a level 70? :(

My highest level character (a Blood Elf rogue) is currently at 17 - maybe in a few years I might get it to 70. Afraid I'm a bit too casual a gamer to level all that fast. Small children seem to put a dampner on mammoth gaming sessions.

James

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
MaddLlama said:
Am I the only one that's got a level 70? :(
I'm half way to 58. I took about a month and a 1/2 off due too personal problems before BC came out. Plus this is my first MMORPG I'm essentially doing this game by myself so I'm still learning everything. My next character won't take nearly as long to lvl.

Although I will say I'm tired of questing. I never got a chance to raid MC, AQ or Naxx :(

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Luke Wolf said:
I don't want to get my Warlock to lvl 40. I'm almost thier, but I have been DOMINATING the battlegrounds. I love watching groups of people running up to me, because they know a one-on-one fight will result in thier death, and still killing a few of them before they finally kill me. And then I love sending my Felhunter after some pitiful mage.
I'll get a free mount, some new spells, another skill point, but it will be back to the bottom of the food chain on the battlegrounds. Not quite to the bottom (as that place is eternally reserved for warriors), but close enough.
And I really love being speced in Demonology.
I remeber the days when my Hunter would kick all kinds of butt....but then we got hit with the nerf bat :sad4: