• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WoW FTW!

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Mister_T said:
Although I will say I'm tired of questing. I never got a chance to raid MC, AQ or Naxx :(

There are plenty of fun 5-mans in Outlands. =)

I've been playing since the game came out, so I guess that's why I got up there so quick.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Am I the only one that's got a level 70? :(
Azgalor had 70's just three days after BC was released. The "gratz" these people got were quickly followed by "Now, go get some sleep, and get a life."

I remeber the days when my Hunter would kick all kinds of butt....but then we got hit with the nerf bat :sad4:
One of my friends hated Blizzard since they made Warlocks even better with the initial BC patch. It would probably take a couple wacks from the nerf bat to significantly weaken them.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
There will be no nerfing warlocks. Not so long as droods get a free flying form, those ********..

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
OMG free flying form?

I think I might re-roll a drood....

just hit 37 yesterday. My skeletal horse awaits me... =D

Beginning to get sick of all the BE pallys. Seems everyone has one

James the Persian

Dreptcredincios Crestin
methylatedghosts said:

Don't know why they bother. I tried one out for a while and I can't say I liked it much. You're not wrong, though. Around Silvermoon and Tranquillien there are probably ten times as many paladins as all the other classes combined.

My rogue made 18 last night - only about another decade till I reach 70 then, but at least I'm not far off completeing the Ghostlands quests.

James

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
OMG!

I'm in a guild <STD's are BoP>

And apparantly, someone convinced the person who started the guild, that this name was original, and made up, when in fact he'd got it from somewhere else. But aside from that, we all got a GM message saying something to the effect of "Your guild name is in violation of guild names ra ra ra"

So our guild name is getting changed. We're thinking something like <Blizzard Censored Us> Unless thats already been taken

Shadow Wolf

There will be no nerfing warlocks.
I hope not. Warlocks may be powerful, but the patience it takes to level one, and become powerful, you definitly earn the power, and the free mount, and the discounted epic mount.

James the Persian

Dreptcredincios Crestin
Luke Wolf said:
Pallys also get a free mount, or so I've heard.

I know that, but frankly it just doesn't make up for the boredom endured while getting one. Have you tried a paladin? It's like fighting with a warrior with next to no interesting moves and a few priest spells to 'make up for it'. The only thing I can see that they have going for them, as far as Blood Elves are concerned, is that they're the only class that can wear plate armour, but that's not till 40 either.

James

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
methylatedghosts said:
OMG free flying form?

Yep, at level 68 Droods get Crow form. Blizz, I hear, is working on epic flying form for them, but it's gonna cost money.

I can't stand pallies either. They are just too boring to play, which is why I rolled a BE mage and priest instead.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Luke Wolf said:
I hope not. Warlocks may be powerful, but the patience it takes to level one, and become powerful, you definitly earn the power, and the free mount, and the discounted epic mount.

'Locks are a complicated class to play. They give us all the power to make up for that.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
MaddLlama said:
There will be no nerfing warlocks. Not so long as droods get a free flying form, those ********..
I'd think they'd exchange that free flying form in place of the upcoming nerf they're getting. Ouch!

Shadow Wolf

Have you tried a paladin?
I've never tried a pally. I do know they are decent healers. I was grouped with one pally that an idiot. He refused to heal me or the other 'lock when we used lifetap, and threw fit that niether one of us had any water to refill mana.

I was in another group for SM Library, that absolutly sucked. Our tank died just before the boss, and left the group, another though it was hopeless, so he left the group. It was down to me, a mage, and a pally. I decided to do the fighting, which wasn't too bad at first, as his melee was only doing 40 crit. And then came his AoE attacks, that hurt. Two of them killed my Felhunter, and then the mage sheeped me to refill my health. After I was un-sheeped, I just cast DOTs and ran around. Hit him with an occasional Shadow Bolt. Ran him over to the mage and pally and let him kill them. :biggrin: Finally killed him a couple minutes later.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
MaddLlama said:
They're nerfing druids again? Jeez....
Yeah unfortunatley. It's a pretty hefty one from what I hear too (at least for Feral Druids). Other classes were whining how overpowered they are in PVP, so Blizzard caved in yet again and is swinging the nerf bat. That's Blizz for ya :(

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Ok, hit lvl 45 yesterday. Did Mara and got the clothy shoulder drops off of the croc boss - still 3 levels till I can wear it though.

paid for respec in frost because I missed some vital points in Ice shards - like I put in none at all *shame* now I get 100% extra damage when frost spells crit /cheer

Can't wait to get to 50... 40's are soooo boring!!! so much riding... =(

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Oh, and I guess you people have seen that new site? something like "WoW armory". Its on the news page when you open WoW anyway. look me up. my toons name is Lataiga.