• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WoW FTW!

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Just a pet peeve about WoW I needed to get off of my chest:

Male players who play as females and say "I need something nice to look at while I play." I don't know why, but it bugs me to no end.

I've never seen this thread and am so excited! Lol. anyone on Shu' halo? I noticed alot about pvp struggling and if need any tips i've had twinks since i was a wee newbie lad and am experienced in all class' in that aspect.

Despite my pethora of characters my shammy is my favorite. Cogsbar saved my life! With so many totems the left 1/5 of my screen is filled with um. It nice to have on the action bar and saves time when switching totems for particular instances.

I've been a hordie since the beginning of wow and despise the alliance. I've proud to say I've only lost two battlegrounds to them. They suck with a passion, of course i have a twink guild as well.

For raids it best just to find a guild with a TON of members. However annoying they are they always have enough people to raid with especailly on those 20+ man raids.

FOR THE HORDE!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I have went back to D2:LOD for the time being. Not only did I get the feeling my characters were neglected, and only had 2 days left until they expired, I had to teach my RPG incompentent friend how to read mulitpliers, and how they are much more important than base damage/defense. He couldn't believe my lvl 40 Druid, who was destroying everything in his path, used a weapon with 4-12 base damage, but more than made up for doing over 300-500+ with various gems and runes.
I definitly proved him wrong. He regreted buying a sword on Champions: RTA for several thousand gold that done 25-35 damage, instead of the sword I bought for much less that did 20-30 damage plus 10-20 fire damage.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I've played the game before but I bought it for myself today(for only $10, use to seeing it for $20). Most likely I'll be playing Horde and be a Priest, not sure which race yet though.

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
A wee update since I was last here:

UD mage is now 70. Check out Lataiga on armory. Still need better gears. I have +514 spell damage, unbuffed

Hoofit is my Shaman, he's level 31. Got him the Corpsemaker at lvl 28 so I respecced to Enhancement

Zazeji is my Hunter at level 50, MM specced, but switching to BM

^^^SoA: I advise a dps class as your first unless you've been playing a wee while already. If you have a priest, spec into shadow. They rock for instances once you get vampiric embrace, and takes a bit of pressure off the healer. I love it :D

I'ma try a Drood next and spec feral, seeing as they level fast and they tank very well too, with more armour and more health than warriors or pallys (but minus the shield block :( )

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I played WOW for awhole day last month, to get to lvl 40 and the my Warlock's mount. Before that, I played it for about a week after BC came out.
I just don't feel like playing WOW anymore.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Right now end-game is all about who can be the biggest nerd and spend the most time on the game. I've decided that it's not worth it.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Like my turtle:
armour.jpg

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Ok 3 things:

1. ewww alliance :p
2. Feed him, lol, he's loyalty lvl 2.....
3. HAXXORZ!!!!!! Check his armour!!!! 1345530!!!!! and at lvl 25!!! dude seriously you either got uber lucky or you hacked it or it's bugged badly lol

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Ok 3 things:

1. ewww alliance :p
2. Feed him, lol, he's loyalty lvl 2.....
3. HAXXORZ!!!!!! Check his armour!!!! 1345530!!!!! and at lvl 25!!! dude seriously you either got uber lucky or you hacked it or it's bugged badly lol
Unfortunately it was a temp glitch.
We took full advantage of it while it lasted, we went after a dragon and though he was able to tank the big critter, we were all to low level to hurt said dragon.
After I logged off and then back on it was back to normal.:sad4:

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Yeah I saw a glitch like that when my mage was around lvl 45, there was a lvl 70 sword with like a bazillion +stam and a bazillion +int. It was being sold for like 1,000,000g at the time. If my mage had the money she would have it lol. Needless to say, however, this was a few weeks after BC came out and it glitched for a day before returning to normal

Oh and last week on Tichondrius one of the items you can buy from the quatermaster at the daily flying quest you can do, it gives you 5$m and 5$m if you spend 10 seconds eating it..... o_O. probably fixed it now

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Right now end-game is all about who can be the biggest nerd and spend the most time on the game. I've decided that it's not worth it.

Not quite the case I've found. I mean, sure alot of people who are at the end-game stage do spend many long hours in the game, but having said that it's not a necessity.

I mean, if you're in a guild that does e.g. daily Kara runs and the same time every day then you could theoretically be on for a few hours once a week, and you'll still get your epic gears reasonably fast. And aside from that an hour a day doing a little rep-grinding isn't too much really, and you'll get 1k rep per hour or so (less when revered)

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Same armour?
Nah, Leonardo is only about 4 or 5 thousand. Great pet for leveling. I also have a bat (Alucard) who's 62. I don't feel like leveling him at the moment, so I tamed an outlands windserpent. Not sure what to name him yet. I'm torn between Cuddles and Thulsa Doom.

neves

Just some advice… Stay away from this game if you are in post-secondary education… it ruins lives… It’s way too addictive… almost like drugs…