• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WoW FTW!

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Alliance rules baby!
Lol don't get me started. I have 70 UD mage, 51 Troll hunter and 31 Tauren Shammy. Plus a bunch of lvl 10-20 toons. Not one of them are alliance lol

Neves, it isn't almost like drugs. No. It's EXACTLY like drugs. Game addiction is now seen as a serious condition. It's something you can go to rehab for.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
ZOMGOSH!!!!!

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wrath/

LVL 80!!!!

Death knights!!!

I hear that to get a death knight you need to get to lvl 80, and do specific chain quests to unlock the DK class and that when you create it, it starts at lvl 50-60.....

I seriously hope they wait a while before releasing it. They've barely given the majority of guilds and players to get through all of the BC content. It would be pretty damn unfair to finish all the BC content now and then release a new expansion in a year, without giving most people enough time to experience BC which will then be rendered useless. >.<

Blindinglight

Disciple of Chaos
I find the idea to pay money each and every month to play a game that you already paid for to be a very dumb, and idiotic one.

It still hasn't stopped me from playing though.
Currently, I have a lvl 70 Warlock, Mage, Shadow Priest, and Shaman. And a lvl 40 Warrior. All horde.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
I seriously hope they wait a while before releasing it. They've barely given the majority of guilds and players to get through all of the BC content. It would be pretty damn unfair to finish all the BC content now and then release a new expansion in a year, without giving most people enough time to experience BC which will then be rendered useless. >.<
From wat I've heard, RotLK won't be released until May of next year.

While I'm excited about the new expansion, I'm not happy about 2 things:

1) Another 10 lvls to grind :/

2) Only one hero class being introduced.....everyone and their mother is going to be a Death Knight.....just like with BE Pallies and Dranei Shaman. :cover:

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Someone said something really funny about BE's to me yesterday:

Rolling a Blood Elf doesn't make you Horde to the core. It makes you Alliance to the core, but you just want to play with the cool kids.

:D So very true.

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
LOL @ MaddlLama you're very right.

ESPECIALLY when you play a BE Pally....

Mister T,

Apparantly you need to get to lvl 80 and do a huge quest chain to 'unlock' the DK class.

And when you create a DK, you start at lvl 50 rather than at lvl 1.

Or so I've heard - I could be very wrong on that.

But you're right. Another 10 levels to grind away? Considering how long it took to get from 60-70 when compared with 50-60, the grind from 70-80 is just going to be insanely LONG!. I would suggest leveling with 1 or more people at the same time. That way you kill stuff faster, and lvl at the same time, and you finish your quests faster....

Oh, and another thing. A new profession.... Inscribing I think. Like enchanting/JC and puts buffs on gear by inscribing stuff. But ANOTHER profession? I think blizzard is going to have to let us have 3 professions! Choosing between the amount we have is already hard enough.

No point in farming Kara and heroics for better gear now.... may as well just grind for items to sell for exceptionally high prices when this new profession appears...

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Someone said something really funny about BE's to me yesterday:

Rolling a Blood Elf doesn't make you Horde to the core. It makes you Alliance to the core, but you just want to play with the cool kids.

:D So very true.
Blood Elves are for people on the Horde who really want to be Night Elves. :p

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
LOL @ MaddlLama you're very right.

ESPECIALLY when you play a BE Pally....

Mister T,

Apparantly you need to get to lvl 80 and do a huge quest chain to 'unlock' the DK class.

And when you create a DK, you start at lvl 50 rather than at lvl 1.

Or so I've heard - I could be very wrong on that.

But you're right. Another 10 levels to grind away? Considering how long it took to get from 60-70 when compared with 50-60, the grind from 70-80 is just going to be insanely LONG!. I would suggest leveling with 1 or more people at the same time. That way you kill stuff faster, and lvl at the same time, and you finish your quests faster....

Oh, and another thing. A new profession.... Inscribing I think. Like enchanting/JC and puts buffs on gear by inscribing stuff. But ANOTHER profession? I think blizzard is going to have to let us have 3 professions! Choosing between the amount we have is already hard enough.

No point in farming Kara and heroics for better gear now.... may as well just grind for items to sell for exceptionally high prices when this new profession appears...
I still think they should introduce more hero classes at once instead of releasing them one expansion at a time (like they currently plan to do).

Leveling won't be a problem....it's just that I'm tired of the same repetitivness that come along with it.

And I'd still work on farming Kara epics...the expansions not due out for a while.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
I'm really annoyed about this "expansion once a year" thing. They haven't even finished putting in all of the content in BC yet, and they seem to be pandering only to the people who do nothing else but play the game, and they sort of just kick the more casual players when they're down.

I would like to actually get to see the content I paid for. If this is what it's going to be like, then I'll probably leave the game. It's just not worth it.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
I'm really annoyed about this "expansion once a year" thing. They haven't even finished putting in all of the content in BC yet, and they seem to be pandering only to the people who do nothing else but play the game, and they sort of just kick the more casual players when they're down.

I would like to actually get to see the content I paid for. If this is what it's going to be like, then I'll probably leave the game. It's just not worth it.
Oh, how I agree. To my knowledge there's only one or two guilds on my server doing Black Temple at the moment. How many guilds are going to see all the Burning Crusade content before the next expansion comes out.....especially since there's Mount Hyjal and the upcoming Sun Well after BT? Once RotLK comes out, you can kiss all of that unseen content goodbye as it will become obsolete and it wouldn't be worth anyone's time to bother with it.

I have a hard enough time right now getting into a Kara raid as a casual gamer. Could I be doing BT and Mount Hyjal? Sure...if I quit my job and dumped my girlfriend.

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
As far as I know, (I haven't been playing since june because of my net connection) And from what I get from my guild forums, is that they have only just managed to begin farming Kara. They have only since last week managed to start a second group for Kara - meaning that it's going to be a long time before BT and Mount Hyjal begins to be an option. The second Kara group can only do 3 bosses in Kara. As a small guild we're just not fast enough or geared enough and we are nowhere near being good enough geared for anything really. To put out a new expansion next year is just WAY to soon.

I'm not going to be able to get back to WoW until February next year. So I have 3 months to get geared from Kara, BT and mount Hyjal. Somehow I doubt that's going to happen. And to level alts at the same time is just ridiculous. I have a lvl 51 and lvl 31 that I'll need to level at the same time but I'm going to need to be on 24/7 which is absolutely impossible with going to University too. I'd be lucky to have time for 5 hours per week.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
My guild just put Gruul and Kara on farm, and we're just starting to think about going to The Eye and SSC. BT and Hyjal are way out of our reach for now, not to mention Magtheridon. As far as I know, even the top guilds on my server haven't even gotten enough people attuned for Mount Hyjal to even go in and take a look.

Blindinglight

Disciple of Chaos
I highly doubt RotLK makes it by it's estimated due date. I'm banking on mid-late 2008. But gods, I hope it's initial patch isn't as large as BC's.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
They gave out codes at that years Blizz-Con, and I think actual beta testing started a week or two after that.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
They gave out codes at that years Blizz-Con, and I think actual beta testing started a week or two after that.
I don't think they gave them out this year. :(

They did give out a code for a Murloc Suit.......I guess I didn't miss much.