• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Writer claims Trump raped her

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Didn’t say I had evidence. The legal system still works even if the only evidence is the testimony of the two people involved.

Not really.

She can go to the police and file a report for a crime 30 years old.

They can question Trump about it.

But without evidence it's just her words vs his. I can tell you with 100% confidence that's as far as the law can do without evidence.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Utter Bull****!!!

I don’t care if she stripped naked and danced the Macarena. If she said no it is rape!

And I have no idea what happened in this case, my comments are intended universally.

She stated he neither fully penetrated her nor ejaculated into her, so then, that'd hardly make him a rapist.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Not really.

She can go to the police and file a report for a crime 30 years old.

They can question Trump about it.

But without evidence it's just her words vs his. I can tell you with 100% confidence that's as far as the law can do without evidence.
Apparently you’ve never heard of civil claims. Abuse cases alleging misconduct that is decades old get filed every day. Some go to trial.

dianaiad

If we had tape of Donald Trump admitting to doing this it would not matter to his supporters.

I know this because we do have tape of Donald Trump admitting to doing this and it does not matter to his supporters.

We have a tape of Trump admitting to raping someone in a dressing room?

Please, I'd love to hear that one. Got a reference?

dianaiad

She stated he neither fully penetrated her nor ejaculated into her, so then, that'd hardly make him a rapist.

I'm sorry...but you need to reexamine the definition of 'rape.'

According to the US Department of Justice, "rape" is: “The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.”

Ergo, if that woman speaks truly, it was rape.

That's not the question, though, is it? WHY didn't she report it then? Why didn't she bring this up during his first presidential run? Why now, just when he is beginning his second campaign, AND she's trying to sell a book? There is absolutely no evidence of this incident other than her word...and her word is compromised by her timing.

And yes, I WOULD take this stance even if the accused were the most left wing idiot imaginable and about to get elected, and the accuser were someone I enjoyed listening to because she was funny and extremely conservative...and related to me. This isn't about, at least for me, politics. It's about common sense, and my very healthy sense of skepticism.

ecco

Veteran Member
  1. I thoroughly despise Donald Trump
  2. I hate the concept that an accusation is considered evidence
  3. I distrust any adult who doesn't report a crime and only years later speaks up

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
We have a tape of Trump admitting to raping someone in a dressing room?

Please, I'd love to hear that one. Got a reference?
The “dressing room” is the significant point in your mind? Are you actually saying it does not count because he didn’t say “dressing room”?

Don’t play games.

Last edited:

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Yes, it does. That is beyond stupid.

You really think that is a valid defence?

“Your honour, my client is innocent of these rape charges because he was only part way inside her”

Do you have any idea how stupid and offensive you sound.

dianaiad

The “dressing room” is the significant point in your mind? Are you actually saying it does not count because he didn’t say “dressing room”?

Don’t play games.

Oh, you...

Didn't actually listen to that tape yourself, did you?

I asked you for a tape where Trump admitted to raping a woman in a dressing room. You object because the words 'dressing room' weren't used?

How about the words 'rape,' or 'I had sex,' or something like that?

YOU give us a tape of him using vulgar language and 'admitting' that when a woman said "no," he respected it. It was a story about how he FAILED to 'get' the woman he's talking about, and how her 'no' meant 'no' to him.

That is the precise opposite of an admission that he had raped someone. It's an admission that he FAILED, and did NOT have sex with someone because she said 'no.' Frankly, that tape was a classic case of 'sour grapes' and someone 'getting even' by insulting his 'target' for saying no. That tape shows Trump as a sleaze and a boor, but it absolutely clears him of rape.

I suggest, most sincerely, that you listen to that tape again. Several times, perhaps, until you understand what the words 'fail,' and 'no,' mean.

dianaiad

I know many well respected plaintiff side abuse lawyers.

...and I'll bet you just about anything that none of 'em would represent this woman, unless she guaranteed the thousand dollar billable hours, and even then they'd hesitate.

And I don't gamble.