• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Writer claims Trump raped her

dianaiad

In fact what I claimed is that there is a tape of Trump admitting to “doing this”

and the 'this,' is rape, the thing under discussion. If you didn't mean 'rape,' then you should have been more specific.

In context “this” obviously refers to grabbing a woman by the *****. Trump admitting on this tape to doing exactly what this woman claimed he did.

And as I predicted this does not seem to matter to his supporters.

In context, of THIS THREAD, the accusation isn't grabbing. It's rape.

And I would be on this side of the argument if the accused were Obama, Biden, Buttigieg, Beto ORoark or Corey Booker.

Or Bill Clinton, and he just might have actually done it.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
It is not unheard of. It is also not unheard of to use an inanimate object to rape someone.

It's physically impossible for a rapist to hold down his would-be rape victim while slipping on a condom,.

Anyways, In this particular case being discussed, the rape accuser neither claims her rapist used a condom nor an inanimate object against her. If she were raped as she described, there'd likely have been physical evidence in her being left by her alleged rapist . Since there wasn't any medically examined evidence left by her alleged rapist, then her rape allegation is legally presumed false until proven otherwise.

ecco

Veteran Member
It's physically impossible for a rapist to hold down his would-be rape victim while slipping on a condom,.
It's physically possible to put a knife to a victims throat and threaten to kill her while putting on a condom.
It's physically possible to knock a woman out and then put on a condom.
It's physically possible to drug a woman and then put on a condom before raping her.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
It's physically possible to put a knife to a victims throat and threaten to kill her while putting on a condom.
It's physically possible to knock a woman out and then put on a condom.
It's physically possible to drug a woman and then put on a condom before raping her.

If so, then there'd be other physical evidence of rape ...i.e. toxicology report of date-rape drug in the rape victim's blood, bruises on the rape victim or knife impression marks on the rape victim's neck.

Without leaving physical evidence such as drugging, punching, or knifing of his would-be-victim, how does a rapist manage to put on a condom while controlling his would-be rape victim?

Last edited:

dianaiad

You have some very odd ideas about rape.

As to the above...rope? a gun to the head? A threat to a loved one? Drugs? Knock her out? I have to tell you; your defense of Trump isn't helping.

Anyways, In this particular case being discussed, the rape accuser neither claims her rapist used a condom nor an inanimate object against her. If she were raped as she described, there'd likely have been physical evidence in her being left by her alleged rapist . Since there wasn't any medically examined evidence left by her alleged rapist, then her rape allegation is legally presumed false until proven otherwise.

There might well not have been any evidence 'in her' if she were raped as she described. It happens.

I think her accusation is false, but I think that because of the timing of her accusation and the fact that she didn't report it either at the time, or when Trump was campaigning the first time. She waited until she could profit from it personally (her book), and because the climate right now is ripe for half the country to accept her story and believe her....oh, and buy her book. She can say anything she wants, and Democrats will believe her.

Shoot, they'd believe her if she claimed that Trump had descended upon her in the shape of a swan, and that she laid eggs nine months later, resulting in Helen, Clytemnestra, Castor and Pollux. Helen is also known, nowadays, as Gal Godot....

ANYway....the gullibility of the Democrats when they hear something that could possibly be negative about Trump is legendarily obvious.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Please let's agree to disagree about what's disgusting. Imo, a false accusation of rape is disgusting. Whereas, you evidently will believe any allegation of rape where there's no physical evidence the accuser has been raped. Imo, baseless accusations are disgusting.
I’ve said let’s wait and see how this plays out. I haven’t taken sides. And I will not “agree to disagree.” I’ll fight your disgusting views at every turn.

Road Warrior

Seeking the middle path..
For all we know she could have been sporting a sheer laced body suit, something like seen here:

s-l300.jpg

1. I think Donald J. Trump would have wanted to see E. Jean Carroll in something more revealing than what E. Jean Carroll claims to have worn for Donald J. Trump.

2. I highly doubt E. Jean Carroll would have kept and bought the body suite which provoked Donald J. Trump into dry-humping her.
Irrelevant. She could have been buck-naked with her legs spread and both hands holding her vagina lips open with Trump, sporting a semi-hard mushroom dick, just starting to penetrate her when she changes her mind and says "No". If he continues, it's rape.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Irrelevant. She could have been buck-naked with her legs spread and both hands holding her vagina lips open with Trump, sporting a semi-hard mushroom dick, just starting to penetrate her when she changes her mind and says "No". If he continues, it's rape.

She states herself Trump never fully penetrated her. So maybe, she changed her mind and Trump respected her wish.

dianaiad

I don’t think you know what you’re talking about.

More than you. I have lawyers in the family. I know, I know, it's shameful to admit that, but I do. Nobody is going to take a case on contingency unless there is at least some small hope of winning.

dianaiad

She states herself Trump never fully penetrated her. So maybe, she changed her mind and Trump respected her wish.

You didn't go look up the definition of 'rape,' did you?

I find your attitude towards this more than a little disturbing....right up there with "a woman can run faster with her skirts up than a man can with his pants down," and "if she had been dressed more modestly, the man wouldn't have been tempted and she would not have been raped."

I think that this woman is lying. I think she is lying because of the utter lack of any evidence to support her claim, and because of the timing and motives behind that claim, and, oddly enough, the tape we have of Trump "confessing" his abuse of women rather clearly shows that whatever sort of sleazeball he is, 'rapist' isn't it.

However, I'm not going to say that she's lying because Trump couldn't have done it for whatever batch of reasons you come up with, all of which are bogus. It COULD have happened to her...or to any woman in the position she claimed to be in.

I just don't think it did. I think she made the whole thing up.

And I think that your 'defense' does more harm than good. Makes me wonder if you are actually serious.

Watchmen

Premium Member
More than you. I have lawyers in the family. I know, I know, it's shameful to admit that, but I do. Nobody is going to take a case on contingency unless there is at least some small hope of winning.
Wow. You have lawyers in the family? Good for you. Since you’ve turned this into a pissing contest I’ll tell you I’m an attorney at one of the largest firms in the country. About one-third of my work involves abuse cases. You want to keep trying to tell me how this will or will not play out?

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
"Grab 'em by the *****" - Donald Trump

You didn't go look up the definition of 'rape,' did you?

I find your attitude towards this more than a little disturbing....right up there with "a woman can run faster with her skirts up than a man can with his pants down," and "if she had been dressed more modestly, the man wouldn't have been tempted and she would not have been raped."

I think that this woman is lying. I think she is lying because of the utter lack of any evidence to support her claim, and because of the timing and motives behind that claim, and, oddly enough, the tape we have of Trump "confessing" his abuse of women rather clearly shows that whatever sort of sleazeball he is, 'rapist' isn't it.

However, I'm not going to say that she's lying because Trump couldn't have done it for whatever batch of reasons you come up with, all of which are bogus. It COULD have happened to her...or to any woman in the position she claimed to be in.

I just don't think it did. I think she made the whole thing up.

And I think that your 'defense' does more harm than good. Makes me wonder if you are actually serious.

Rape is defined as the crime, typically committed by a man, of forcing another person to have sexual intercourse with the offender against their will: Donald J. Trump grabbing a hussy between her legs doesn't necessarily mean he had sexual intercourse with whom he grabbed, nor does this mean his grabbing was necessarily unwanted by whom he grabbed.

Last edited:

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
I’ve said let’s wait and see how this plays out. I haven’t taken sides. And I will not “agree to disagree.” I’ll fight your disgusting views at every turn.

Bull****. Your posts in this thread have been full of it.

What's disgusting or bull-crap here is when a person falsely accuses somebody of rape; many families and careers of those wrongly accused of being a rapist have been destroyed by those who've falsely accused them of being a rapist.

Last edited:

ecco

Veteran Member
If so, then there'd be other physical evidence of rape ...i.e. toxicology report of date-rape drug in the rape victim's blood, bruises on the rape victim or knife impression marks on the rape victim's neck.

Without leaving physical evidence such as drugging, punching, or knifing of his would-be-victim, how does a rapist manage to put on a condom while controlling his would-be rape victim?
Gee. You must be right. Is that from experience?

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
Rape is defined as the crime, typically committed by a man, of forcing another person to have sexual intercourse with the offender against their will: Donald J. Trump grabbing a hussy between her legs doesn't necessarily mean he had sexual intercourse with whom he grabbed, nor does this mean his grabbing was necessarily unwanted by whom he grabbed.
Excuse me, but your comments made me vomit