• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Xi Humiliates U.S. and Kerry While Kerry Grovels over "Climate Change"

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Sorry I dont agree.

If people can't lead and get things done, then get someone who can and one who leads by example.

Biden isn't doing that other than lip service.

A good leader does more than talk about things, a good leader also vests him or herself as well on a personal level as well and that includes walking the walk.

You ought to know it's winning hearts and minds and so far it hasn't come to that.
Then it appears that you are being self contradictory again. You constantly complain about government spending. The Presidential motorcade is not regularly replaced, especially the President's car. That one is from 2017. It would take years of development. Though more than reliable enough for commuters the President requires hyper security. That means sometimes sticking with old security because it is tried and true. If he had decided to buy a new car just because it was electric you would be complaining about that. You are just looking for excuses to complain.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Then it appears that you are being self contradictory again. You constantly complain about government spending. The Presidential motorcade is not regularly replaced, especially the President's car. That one is from 2017. It would take years of development. Though more than reliable enough for commuters the President requires hyper security. That means sometimes sticking with old security because it is tried and true. If he had decided to buy a new car just because it was electric you would be complaining about that. You are just looking for excuses to complain.
No. It was ti show the lack of character of Biden and his administration whom I think controls him.

Twilight Hue

No,it only shows your inconsistency and irrational hatred of Biden.

You are only fooling yourself at this point.
Not if this administration serves as any example.
It hasn't accomplished anything of benefit for this country but continued strife and conflict.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Not if this administration serves as any example.
It hasn't accomplished anything of benefit for this country but continued strife and conflict.
That is not how one "is an example". Don't you complain about wasteful government spending all of the time, and yet that is exactly what you are proposing. Biden does not do much commuting Nor did Trump. That vehicle is less driven than anybody's 70 year old grandma car. There is a large carbon cost to replace such a vehicle and you want it done too early just for show. When it comes to the acts that do matter you put those down.

Your inconsistent reasoning is apparent to everyone but you.

Try to find a real failure.

Twilight Hue

That is not how one "is an example". Don't you complain about wasteful government spending all of the time, and yet that is exactly what you are proposing. Biden does not do much commuting Nor did Trump. That vehicle is less driven than anybody's 70 year old grandma car. There is a large carbon cost to replace such a vehicle and you want it done too early just for show. When it comes to the acts that do matter you put those down.

Your inconsistent reasoning is apparent to everyone but you.

Try to find a real failure.
Yea well keep up your non stop toxic and belligerent behavior.

Don't like my answers or my opinions?

Tough. I call it as I see it sunshine.

You've been real.piece of work here and everyone knows it as well by reading this thread.

Biden is a dolt and has no leadership capability whatsoever much less his lack of example.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yea well keep up your non stop toxic and belligerent behavior.

Don't like my answers?

Tough.

You've been real.piece of work here and everyone knows it as well.

Biden is a dolt and has no leadership capability whatsoever.
Please, you are only fooling yourself. You are debating inconsistently, apparently due to unjustified hatred.

As to Biden, he is far from my favorite, but he beats Trump hands down when it comes leadership capability. Need I remind you that all that Trump did during his time in office was mostly not to get in the way of the rebound in the economy stated by Obama. If one looks at growth rates they were constant. There was no big jump. Meanwhile Biden inherited the economic problems of the pandemic. But that little blip appears to be behind us. Latest stats show strong growth and falling inflation. Are you mad because it looks as if Biden will have an easy reelection if things continue as they are?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Don't like my answers or my opinions?
The problem is that your opinions are based on emotions and denial rather than upon facts and logic. You were programmed by propaganda and are running in robot mode. We're trying to restore your humanity because we care.
Biden is a dolt and has no leadership capability whatsoever much less his lack of example.
You voted for Trump, therefore your judgment in that regard isn't valid or trustworthy.

Twilight Hue

Please, you are only fooling yourself. You are debating inconsistently, apparently due to unjustified hatred.

As to Biden, he is far from my favorite, but he beats Trump hands down when it comes leadership capability. Need I remind you that all that Trump did during his time in office was mostly not to get in the way of the rebound in the economy stated by Obama. If one looks at growth rates they were constant. There was no big jump. Meanwhile Biden inherited the economic problems of the pandemic. But that little blip appears to be behind us. Latest stats show strong growth and falling inflation. Are you mad because it looks as if Biden will have an easy reelection if things continue as they are?
I see no economic recovery. Prices are rising even further , not falling. Just what improvement are you referring here? I see none personally.

The pandemic is long over with now, so there is no realistic excuse anymore. Besides its the Democrats fault for intentionally destroying businesses by intentionally force closing them down , putting people out of work, destroyed places of work, largely creating the supply chain cluster**** that eveone has to deal with and blowing the border wide open.

You obviously are incapable of seeing that or just don't care by your blind loyalty to the left that you see no wrong whatsoever other than blaming the right and attacking people who don't share your particular views. Am I right so far?

Twilight Hue

The problem is that your opinions are based on emotions and denial rather than upon facts and logic. You were programmed by propaganda and are running in robot mode. We're trying to restore your humanity because we care.

You voted for Trump, therefore your judgment in that regard isn't valid or trustworthy.
Keep on blaming and attacking other people on a personal level with your vitriolic hyperbole as if your the only one who has valid points to make.
News flash. You just don't.

That's another problem with you.

My advice? Maybe start focusing on the issues instead of focusing attacks on my person, as well as others whom you attack as well whenever you post.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I see no economic recovery. Prices are rising even further , not falling. Just what improvement are you referring here? I see none personally.

The pandemic is long over with now, so there is no realistic excuse anymore. Besides its the Democrats fault for intentionally destroying businesses by intentionally force closing them down , putting people out of work, destroyed places of work, largely creating the supply chain cluster**** that eveone has to deal with and blowing the border wide open.

You obviously are incapable of seeing that or just don't care by your blind loyalty to the left that you see no wrong whatsoever other than blaming the right and attacking people who don't share your particular views. Am I right so far?
Then you are being willfully ignorant.

And no, the Democrats never willfully closed businesses. Please do not bring up old refuted claims.

Twilight Hue

And no, the Democrats never willfully closed businesses. Please do not bring up old refuted claims.
My question would be just who is the economy for?

It's certainly not the middle class and poor in spite of Democrats claims to support the middle class and poor.

Common people are in a worse state then they ever have been with no signs of easing up.

jbg

Dumb people wait until they experience the crisis before they acknowledge the data has been pointing to the crisis for decades.

Stupidity, and thus far republicans who want to play divisive politics. We all know how Al Gore was vilified for his warnings decades ago, and that just became what republicans do, vilify anything democrats advocate for.
Dumb people believe blended models, not actual data. This is a screenshot from the NY Times weather page from July 27, 1969

1690305303232.png

The second column from the left has an entry called "temperature data" and the "normal temperature" is 78°. This is compiled from the average in the 1930's, 1940's and 1950's. The like figure, using temperatures for 1991-2020 for that date has a low of 70° and a high of 85°. Rounding upwards from the mean of 77.5° one winds up with a figure of 78°, exactly the same as 54 years ago. That date was rather cool. Just ten days earlier, in the midst of a heat wave, the high was 96° and the low 76°.

The reason I am a skeptic is that basically a New York City summer is a New York City summer.

Twilight Hue

Yes they have willfully closed up businesses and when told to stop, they didn't , and sucked the life out of everything.

I see the reality of their handiwork first hand with all the out of businesses signs and jobless pretty much left to fend on their own.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Dumb people believe blended models, not actual data. This is a screenshot from the NY Times weather page from July 27, 1969

View attachment 79918

The second column from the left has an entry called "temperature data" and the "normal temperature" is 78°. This is compiled from the average in the 1930's, 1940's and 1950's. The like figure, using temperatures for 1991-2020 for that date has a low of 70° and a high of 85°. Rounding upwards from the mean of 77.5° one winds up with a figure of 78°, exactly the same as 54 years ago. That date was rather cool. Just ten days earlier, in the midst of a heat wave, the high was 96° and the low 76°.

The reason I am a skeptic is that basically a New York City summer is a New York City summer.
So do you believe you are as qualified to assess data as experts in climate science?

And remember one locations data is one small portion of ALL the global data.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Yes they have willfully closed up businesses and when told to stop, they didn't , and sucked the life out of everything.

I see the reality of their handiwork first hand with all the out of businesses signs and jobless pretty much left to fend on their own.
Too bad Hilary wasn’t president so there would have been a more responsible approach to the pandemic. She would likely have slowed the spread and bought more time to prepare.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
My question would be just who is the economy for?

It's certainly not the middle class and poor in spite of Democrats claims to support the middle class and poor.

Common people are in a worse state then they ever have been with no signs of easing up.
Do you have any reliable evidence for this at all?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

You seem to have forgotten that a pandemic was underway. Just to remind you, the shutdown of businesses began long before Biden was even elected:

Sorry, but that is just confirmation bias. We know how the economy is running by several measurable key economic factors. Mayb3 you are confused what it means when inflation is down. Inflation always exists, Deflation only occurs under very bad economies. The rate of rise is measurably down too.

jbg

Too bad Hilary wasn’t president so there would have been a more responsible approach to the pandemic. She would likely have slowed the spread and bought more time to prepare.
Did Hilary have a magic wand? I voted for her but just as I don't think people can change the weather, I don't think people can magically stop a virus either.