• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Xi Humiliates U.S. and Kerry While Kerry Grovels over "Climate Change"

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
That "scientific analysis and consensus" is much like the bankruptcy bar's (of which I am a proud "member" since it's not official) "mutual admiration society" when professionals support each other's fees and praise work to the sky that they attacked weeks before.
Again... If you distrust science then you have no business using medicine or technology. For now on pray your needs into existence.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
You got smacked down by facts and logic, son.
No. I'm a realist. I see what goes on outside social media. You got smacked down by your own ignorance of what the real world shows outside the confines of the insulated world called the internet.

Twilight Hue

I see that you do not understand the difference between opinions and supportable claims. That explains a lot.
Keep up the attacks with your ra ra supporters liking your posts.

Doing a fine job of attacking people with nothing of substance whatsoever to show for it my fine gish gallop no trick ponyman.

Bye bye!

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Keep up the attacks with your ra ra supporters liking your posts.

Doing a fine job of attacking people with nothing of substance whatsoever to show for it my fine gish gallop no trick ponyman.

Bye bye!
Correcting is not attacking . You have been the only one correcting and running away..

When a person repeatedly uses poor debating techniques everyone sees it sooner or later.

Here is something that you should seriously consider: Why can't you win this debate by using proper debating techniques? If one has to use improper debating techniques that is usually an indication that that person is wrong.

Twilight Hue

Correcting is not attacking . You have been the only one correcting and running away..

When a person repeatedly uses poor debating techniques everyone sees it sooner or later.

Here is something that you should seriously consider: Why can't you win this debate by using proper debating techniques? If one has to use improper debating techniques that is usually an indication that that person is wrong.
You're attacking, you've been attacking , and of course, you will continue attacking as well as your ra ra team .

But I can take it. Please continue your personal attacks disguised as correction.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I watch what the leadership does both business and personal as signs of sincerity or as just a public face.

Leadership by example.
To everyone else it looks as if you are merely looking for excuse. And many of your excuses are self contradictory.

You oppose taxation and yet complain that new facilities have not been built. You cannot have it both ways.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
You're attacking, you've been attacking , and of course, you will continue attacking as well as your ra ra team .

But I can take it. Please continue your personal attacks disguised as correction.
It's a sign of maturity and manhood to admit when one's wrong. I know that some might impulsively double down due to pride and/or embarrassment, but owning up to mistakes garners more respect and dignity.

Twilight Hue

Well, yes. Exactly.
It makes sense right?

I find those who lead by personal example, even if I don't agree, are far more intriguing than those who just expouse a position and personally does nothing themselves to support it.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It makes sense right?

I find those who lead by personal example, even if I don't agree, are far more intriguing than those who just expouse a position and personally does nothing themselves to support it.
How have the not led by personal example? You do realize that there are different pressures on being President than on others, don't you?

Twilight Hue

What makes you think that they do not do so? You have not given any examples. Give an example of how Biden is not practicing what he is preaching.
Well, as an example, Biden first expressed interest in electrifying "the beast" back in 2021. That would suit him in light of his green ambitions had it been accomplished and would have gone a long way to serve as a personal example of green commitment.

But that hasn't been done yet. It just stays as an expressed desire with no real world example to show for it.

I persomally can't imagine a sitting president not being able to adequately order it to be done.

But he still to this day , rides around in fossil powered vehicles in spite of him saying it was an 'objective'.

To me , it's not practicing what is being preached.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Well, as an example, Biden first expressed interest in electrifying "the beast" back in 2021. That would suit him in light of his green ambitions had it been accomplished and would have gone a long way to serve as a personal example of green commitment.

But that hasn't been done yet. It just stays as an expressed desire with no real world example to show for it.

I persomally can't imagine a sitting president not being able to adequately order it to be done.

But he still to this day , rides around in fossil powered vehicles in spite of him saying it was an 'objective'.

To me , it's not practicing what is being preached.
Thank you. I was going to use just that example. So you want him to show his support by just making a show, not just doing what is best for the environment? Or does not excessively waste taxpayer money?

Let me explain. It takes a lot of taxpayer money to buy a new vehicle. It also takes years to build one. It has to be very secure. That vehicle was probably ordered during the Obama administration. It was delivered in 2017. It is massive and the amount of security in it was not developed overnight. It is bad for the environment to just throw away object and buy new ones ahead of time. In his personal life Biden does very very little driving at all. That is how and why he gets by with a fifty year old Corvette.

You of all people should know that buying just for show does not really help the environment. The next Presidential limo is likely to be electric.

This complaint of yours is without substance. Do you see that now?

Twilight Hue

Thank you. I was going to use just that example. So you want him to show his support by just making a show, not just doing what is best for the environment? Or does not excessively waste taxpayer money?

Let me explain. It takes a lot of taxpayer money to buy a new vehicle. It also takes years to build one. It has to be very secure. That vehicle was probably ordered during the Obama administration. It was delivered in 2017. It is massive and the amount of security in it was not developed overnight. It is bad for the environment to just throw away object and buy new ones ahead of time. In his personal life Biden does very very little driving at all. That is how and why he gets by with a fifty year old Corvette.

You of all people should know that buying just for show does not really help the environment. The next Presidential limo is likely to be electric.

This complaint of yours is without substance. Do you see that now?
Sorry I dont agree.

If people can't lead and get things done, then get someone who can and one who leads by example.

Biden isn't doing that other than lip service.

A good leader does more than talk about things, a good leader also vests him or herself as well on a personal level as well and that includes walking the walk.

You ought to know it's winning hearts and minds and so far it hasn't come to that.