• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your saved as soon as you accept jesus.

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
You have no ideas what you are missing.

I know exactly what I am missing, and IMO, it isn't all that much. In fact I have received much greater comfort from a religion that excepts both science, and the supernatural, that I don't know why I didn't leave sooner.

Jesus never showed me love, only a cold shoulder. Glad he loves you so much, though. But it is not my cup o' tea.

Theodore A. Jones

When the New Testament says we are saved by faith and not works---the works spoken of are the ceremonial works.
Many misunderstand Paul about no works, they think Paul is saying we do not have to obey. Again, the works that no longer save are the ceremonial works.

Paul is an ex Pharisee, and the Jews and Gentiles knew that the Gentiles were enemies of God and excluded because of the ceremonial laws
The apostle PAUL is NOT referencing either cerimonal laws nor the Sinai code of law in that statement. Further.There is no statement in the scriptures that classify only gentiles as a class of enemies toward God. A person infected with wobblenuclearossis cannot interpret the scriptures correctly.

Yes

Oh how I love the Word of God!
Again. You have no idea of what you are talking about. Ceremonial "works" never saved anyone who performed them.
You are the one who has no idea what he is saying.

The ceremonial works were commanded by God. God was going to kill Moses when Moses was not going to circumcise his son.

The ceremonial works are the works the Jews had to clean themselves so that they can worship God.

You cannot erase most all the whole Old Testament. You have been programmed in error by your false teachers of choice.

Yes

I know exactly what I am missing, and IMO, it isn't all that much.
It is your false opinion.
In fact I have received much greater comfort from a religion that excepts both science, and the supernatural, that I don't know why I didn't leave sooner.

Jesus never showed me love, only a cold shoulder. Glad he loves you so much, though. But it is not my cup o' tea.
I thought God hated me and wanted nothing to do with me.

I am trying to show you the Truth.

Yes

The apostle PAUL is NOT referencing either cerimonal laws nor the Sinai code of law in that statement. Further.There is no statement in the scriptures that classify only gentiles as a class of enemies toward God. A person infected with wobblenuclearossis cannot interpret the scriptures correctly.
Stop it with the "Sinai code of law". God gave commandments to Moses, and it is the old law.

Paul was speaking of our no longer being saved by the ceremonial laws.

Your insults are merely the only way the devil has left you to defend his false doctrines.

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
It is your false opinion.

I thought God hated me and wanted nothing to do with me.

I am trying to show you the Truth.

I don't care for your truths, for your "truths" are the falsehoods of many men.

I get my answers directly from my Gods. Not some book, corrupted by men, and interpreted by more men, and triple translated by even more. I never had any thought that God or Jesus hated me. In fact I never (even to this day) had any contempt or hatred for any deity whatsoever.

I am only trying to show you that your truth is not the only way.

Yes

I don't care for your truths, for your "truths" are the falsehoods of many men.

I get my answers directly from my Gods.

Not some book, corrupted by men, and interpreted by more men, and triple translated by even more
You are a dishonest person. You are rude too. You know the writings of your gods are not all the same and accurate.
I never had any thought that God or Jesus hated me. In fact I never (even to this day) had any contempt or hatred for any deity whatsoever.
You are deceitful, because YOU SAID you never felt love from Jesus. If you do not feel love, then you feel hatred.

I am only trying to show you that your truth is not the only way.

You are a confused mess.

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
You are a dishonest person. You are rude too. You know the writings of your gods are not all the same and accurate.

You are deceitful, because YOU SAID you never felt love from Jesus. If you do not feel love, then you feel hatred.

You are a confused mess.

I have no reason to lie to you, or anyone else, so refrain from the name calling, thanks :).

Also, please refrain from calling me deceitful because ad hominem attacks are unbecoming of you. Remember, attack the argument, not the person.

There is definitely more then just love/hatred. In fact hatred isn't even the opposite emotion of love. Apathy is. So again, I do not lie.

True, the writings of my Gods are not all the same, and are not always consistent. But I can admit that. Can you admit that there are man made fallacies in your book? That the Bible may not be the ineffable truth?

No confusion here my friend. Only pure, unadulterated reverence for that which you cannot and will not understand.

--For all the Worlds and Words You know
The wandered paths and dusty roads
You have Seen and Heard
You have loved and learned
You guide and teach
You heal and speak
You bless us with your Önd and Wod
You bless us as our Wyrd unfolds
I hear You, Who gave us breath
I hear You, Who watches us in Death
Hail to You, Odin, Allfather.--

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
As I said before, you are a rude and dishonest person, and majorly confused.

How am I dishonest and rude? Please let me know? I am not name calling, but engaging in discussion. Would you like to continue having a conversation with me? Or is belittling me all that you have left in defense of your claims?

Yes

How am I dishonest and rude? Please let me know? I am not name calling, but engaging in discussion. Would you like to continue having a conversation with me? Or is belittling me all that you have left in defense of your claims?
I was ready to pour myself out to you, but you became dishonest. Anytime you would like to know how you can search for God and find Him, just ask. I will tell you exactly how to do it.

Yes

Pure guesswork!
No, no guesswork. I can prove my beliefs with scripture, and you can know for yourself, if you get Jesus' teachings and obey them. I tell you, if you get Jesus' teachings and do what he says, you will know for yourself.

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
I was ready to pour myself out to you, but you became dishonest. Anytime you would like to know how you can search for God and find Him, just ask. I will tell you exactly how to do it.

I highly doubt that, but don't worry, I won't call you dishonest or rude. ;)

I found God, he just isn't your God. Anytime you would like to know the truth about the real Allfather, let me know. I will help you on the path to true freedom.

Yes

I highly doubt that, but don't worry, I won't call you dishonest or rude. ;)

I found God, he just isn't your God. Anytime you would like to know the truth about the real Allfather, let me know. I will help you on the path to true freedom.

On the last and greatest day of the festival, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, "Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink."

You have heard only false teachers. Let me help you.

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
On the last and greatest day of the festival, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, "Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink."

You have heard only false teachers. Let me help you.

--Yielding myself, I gained all I yearned for,
Dying, I danced into life;
Wounded I was - leechcraft I learned then:
Whole and hale I became.

With shattering shout that shook the realms
My fetters I burst and was free,
And through an abyss of rapture and bliss
Into Earth´s embrace I fell down.

I have ridden the Tree - I have made it my mount,
All riddles and runes I now sing.
And you who seek wisdom, will you dare the Tree
When it whispers, "Would you know more?"--

Yes

--Yielding myself, I gained all I yearned for,
Dying, I danced into life;
Wounded I was - leechcraft I learned then:
Whole and hale I became.

With shattering shout that shook the realms
My fetters I burst and was free,
And through an abyss of rapture and bliss
Into Earth´s embrace I fell down.

I have ridden the Tree - I have made it my mount,
All riddles and runes I now sing.
And you who seek wisdom, will you dare the Tree
When it whispers, "Would you know more?"--
God says to never give up, give out, or give in. That is exactly what you have done. You gave up.

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
God says to never give up, give out, or give in. That is exactly what you have done. You gave up.

I never gave up anything. I just turned my attention towards the deities that were actually speaking to me, with me, and through me all along. Again, there is more then one path up the mountain. Our travels are different, but our destination may well be the same.

EDIT: Remember though, that Odin has also told me the same things, to never give up.

Last edited:

AllanV

Pro 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.