• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your username

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
My new activity while driving to work is listening to my collection of bhajans and mantras through the radio (I download them to my iPod and play them through the radio). They have a calming and uplifting effect. Sometimes if I've learned at least some of the words I'll sing or chant along with them.

At one point this one came on to play:

[youtube]3ep4Y16cWeg[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ep4Y...7A81B&index=10

I was singing with it and all of a sudden I got choked up and had tears in my eyes. I felt so much love for the Lord, and I felt Him pervade me. I couldn't continue to sing with it, but just listen, wiping tears away. I have never felt that before in my life.

Through that I felt I was touched by Sri Krishna, hence, I was Touched by the Lord. Bhakta (devotees) of Sri Krishna will particularly understand. ;)

Songbird

She rules her life like a bird in flight
Are you a person what understands English grammar? :drool::flirt:

No. Swhy I'm in skool studjeeing communication.

BTW, sometimes participles need to dangle. Deal.

^ I saw that in my Facebook sidebar. Facebook's doing this thing where it posts what you said on this day in 2009 or 2010. Apparently last year I was having participle angst.

Renji

I actually have 2 names. Lawrence being my english name and the one I legitimately use here in the Philippines and B(h)aek J(h)o, because of having (South) Korean lineage. I prefer to use Lawrence, so I used that name here.

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
9Westy9 - School nickname was Westy and I didn't want a generic name like Westy213. So I decided I'd put numbers before and after the name just because it looks better :p. I know use this username on most sites.

I believe and love that Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu is an incarnation of love and mercy in the Vaishnava Hindu tradition, so Gaura Priya means, "Dear to the Lord, who's complexion is of molten gold." God whose effulgence is golden. :)

Me Myself

Back to my username
I was thinking: What username could describe the way I want people to look at me? How do I wanty people to look at me?

Then I realized: Myself. And only I can describe myself.

Thus: Me Myself

:D

Two-bit guru

My user name is from my blog. "Guru" means I think I have something to say. "Two-bit" means that I don't know if what I have to say is all that valuable.