• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your username

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is; infinite."
- William Blake

4consideration

Premium Member
When I registered I thought, "why am I here?"

I do not wish to convince anyone to believe anything they do not recognize as true, nor do I wish to accept anything except that which I recognize as true -- so I just wish to extend and receive thoughts and information: 4consideration

What (supposedly) tall bearded man with long hair is the focus of the largest religion on Earth?

A way cool Gandhi-style pacifist rabbi that used to be a carpenter.

ankarali

''Ankarali'' it means in Turkish language ''from Ankara'' as I was born in this city I use this nickname Ankara = capital of Turkey

mycorrhiza

Mycorrhiza is the symbiotic relationship between a fungus and the roots of a plant. It's apparently very common in nature. I mostly like the word.

Erebus

Shyanekh is the name I gave to a fictional character for a fantasy story I wrote as a teenager. I've used it ever since partly because I like how it sounds and partly because I'm exceptionally nerdy :cool:

Polarbear

I picked Polarbear because of the common misconception that Norway is a terribly cold place all year round, it isn't in fact there is very little snow here in the winter. 71 was just a random number I picked.

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
Back in the day there didn't used to be an internet. If you wanted to play Doom or Doom 2 multiplayer you used something called Serdoom, which was short for server doom, I think.

It always sounded like an evil black knight to me, so I've used it ever since!

You know... cause I'm all evil and junk >.>