• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your username

blackout

Violet.
theNEWreality--mp3-my original music file

The basic recording above was improvised/recorded by me a few months ago.
The solo's and effects were finally inspired in me just a few weeks before I came to RF.

This recording named itself (a longer story),
and IS ACTUALLY the story (in music)
of my SPIRITUAL, NEW LIFE transformation,
that began about 4 years ago?,
on a stormy supernatural night....

from which I awakened to A WHOLE NEW WORLD.

A NEW reality.
A new life.

(I know, I need better thunder.)

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
theNEWreality--mp3-my original music file

The basic recording above was improvised/recorded by me a few months ago.
The solo's and effects were finally inspired in me just a few weeks before I came to RF.

This recording named itself (a longer story),
and IS ACTUALLY the story (in music)
of my SPIRITUAL, NEW LIFE transformation,
that began about 4 years ago?,
on a stormy supernatural night....

from which I awakened to A WHOLE NEW WORLD.

A NEW reality.
A new life.

(I know, I need better thunder.)
Well I love it, dear lady.

In the spirit of you wondeful piece, I want to dedicate this one to you. I hope you feel it too.

Women of Ireland - Mike Oldfield

Please, keep up the excellent work and the superb posts. You are quite a treasure.

blackout

Violet.
Well I love it, dear lady.

In the spirit of you wondeful piece, I want to dedicate this one to you. I hope you feel it too.

Women of Ireland - Mike Oldfield

Please, keep up the excellent work and the superb posts. You are quite a treasure.

Thank you Ymir,

The animations were beautiful,
and yes,
they touch and reveal that place of wonder and empowerment,
and higher possibility.....

Know that I appreciate your encouragement,
(and enjoy your posts and thoughts as well)

Aasimar

Atheist
My name is Aasimar because:

Per Wikipedia:

An aasimar is a creature in the fantasy role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons. Aasimar are "planetouched"; that is, they are mortal creatures that have in their blood some otherworldly characteristics. Aasimar are descended from devas, angels and other creatures of pure good alignment; although their celestial ancestor may be many generations removed, their presence still lingers. Aasimar are predisposed to Good alignments, but they are by no means always good.
The evil-alignment-derived counterparts to aasimar are called tieflings.
Planetouched are considered native outsiders.

I played AD&D when I was younger and I loved that race for some reason. And I liked the name. Cause I'm a geek. And I like it that way :)

Somkid

Thai people can't say my name Chris so they call me kid which sounds more like kit when they say it so they just renamed me Somkid which is an old Thai name that means I like to think a lot but only about good things thus bringing forth good ideas. I'm honored to have been given this name and my students call me Ajarun (professor or doctor) Kid (thinking). And the really obvious reason is because if your not one of the top 10 joining members Chris, Christopher and the like are already taken but Somkid never is, unless you join a Thai forum.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I played AD&D when I was younger and I loved that race for some reason. And I liked the name. Cause I'm a geek. And I like it that way :)
I wonder if you'd be insulted with how I pronounce your name in my head. :p Sorry, but it's stuck now.

lamplighter

Almighty Tallest

Per Wikipedia:

An aasimar is a creature in the fantasy role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons. Aasimar are "planetouched"; that is, they are mortal creatures that have in their blood some otherworldly characteristics. Aasimar are descended from devas, angels and other creatures of pure good alignment; although their celestial ancestor may be many generations removed, their presence still lingers. Aasimar are predisposed to Good alignments, but they are by no means always good.
The evil-alignment-derived counterparts to aasimar are called tieflings.
Planetouched are considered native outsiders.

I had actually thought it was some kind of Arabic name all this time, just the way I pronounce it in my head I guess.

Thai people can't say my name Chris so they call me kid which sounds more like kit when they say it so they just renamed me Somkid which is an old Thai name that means I like to think a lot but only about good things thus bringing forth good ideas. I'm honored to have been given this name and my students call me Ajarun (professor or doctor) Kid (thinking). And the really obvious reason is because if your not one of the top 10 joining members Chris, Christopher and the like are already taken but Somkid never is, unless you join a Thai forum.
I had thought it was supposed to be some kind of alternate spelling of "Some Kid" as in "Just another person", I didn't know it had so much meaning behind it but I guess you learn something new everyday.

As for my name I hate being in the "dark" about anything so I try to learn just about anything I can but I also learn the best by doing things myself and so "light the way" for myself.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
My username, whereismynotecard, was my username on another site, because it was my e-mail, and was my e-mail, because I made the e-mail address 2 years ago, while writing a speech for my horrible Honours English class, and I could not seem to find my notecard.