• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your username

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Thank you.

A therian is someone who is spiritually, mentally, or psychologically connected with a particular animal. In this case, mine would be dogs/canines.
Does this mean you are able to communicate with dogs in ways most humans can't?

MissAlice

Is my real name. I use the word Miss in conjunction to a lot of my other usernames. So if you see Miss on some forum, it may or may not be me. ;)

No Good Boyo

engineering prostitute
Yeah so I'm SURE this thread has been done before but I was just curious. I always wonder why people have the user name they do.

Mine is CDRaider because my name is Christina D and my schools mascot are the Raiders (we used to have this ugly red headed viking as our mascot but now we are wolves.. sucky mascot huh)

So what about yours?

character from a book

NicholasFlamel

I have been reading about historical alchemists and trying to figure out what exactly alchemy is, besides a proto-science, and Nicholas Flamel (a.k.a. The Flame (Alchemist), due to his last name- isn't that clever? Hahaha.) has quite an interesting story... and the only other awesome alchemist I found had a rather long name... so yeah. Here I am.

Azekual

Lost
When I was into Witchcraft, Azekual was my Craft name. When I stopped practicing, I decided to make it into a username.
You're luck, I don't tell that very often :)

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
"She knows that Heimdall's horn is hidden
under the radiant, sacred tree;
she sees, pouring down, the muddy torrent
from the wager of Father of the Slain"

"Mim's sons dance,
but the central tree takes fire,
at the resounding Gjallarhorn."

It sounded cool.

Stella Polaris

| Neutiquam Erro |
Stella Polaris is the name of the Northern Star. Stella means star and Polaris is the brightest star in the sky. I thought it sounded better than Ursae Minoris or Alpha Ursae Minoris (the scientific term). :)

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
Stella Polaris is the name of the Northern Star. Stella means star and Polaris is the brightest star in the sky. I thought it sounded better than Ursae Minoris or Alpha Ursae Minoris (the scientific term). :)
Sirius is the brightest star in the sky, it's just not around all year long...

Yeshe Dawa

Lotus Born
Countless aeons ago, in a time beyond the beginning of our time, a princess named Yeshe Dawa, developed great faith in and devotion toward the buddha. When, by virtue of her vast accumulations of merit and pristine awareness, the thought of supreme enlightenment awakened in her, the monks of the realm advised her to pray for rebirth in a male body, for they thought that such a body would be a superior vehicle for enlightenment.
Because Yeshe Dawa had realized the empty nature of all phenomena, she recognized that there was no inherent reality in either the male body or the female body. Confronted by the relative reality of ignorant insistence on such differentiations, however, she made the commitment always to take rebirth in female form. Having attained enlightenment, she manifests in our world as Tara the Liberator.