• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your username

Gehennaite

In Jewish, Christian and Islamic scripture, Gehenna is the destination of the wicked. -ite is a suffix denoting ones nativity.

IHaveTheGift

U know who U R
Mine I kind of stole off someone else from a different forum, edited slightly to my liking.
His was "gotthegift"

Part of it to me refers to the gift of the Holy Ghost and part of is just a default way for me to explain my personality.

Ever since I can remember, I wanted to be a comedian and make people laugh.
George Carlin type of a comedian.

samosasauce

well, samosasauce....
I was hungry, okay? and i was thinking about how sweet and sour sauce might taste good with these samosas I had for my birthday...

Draupadi

Mine is given after one of my favourite characters. Draupadi was complete woman. Her beauty knew no bounds. She had doe-like eyes and she naturally emanated the fragrance of blue lotus. She was also strong minded and independent woman. She was born out of fire during a ritual worship.

And I prefer to remain anonymous :).

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Now I remember why I picked up this username :)

Back in the old days many used to ask me for help for video game emulation both online and in real life. I helped so many and felt like a god :D

I then flattered myself and called myself Smart Guy :)

Awkward Fingers

Omphaloskeptic
My name is my excuse I give when playing video games, and I mess something up. (usually because I get distracted by something but don't want to admit that)
Eventually, it stuck as a nickname

..also, my excuse for sporadic typos in my posts...
:) to

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
So, I changed my username again.

This time it's an amalgamation of the poem Dark Night of the Soul and my favorite caped crusader.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Changed my username, too. :D As Sol Invictus means "Unconquered Sun", Lucifer Invictus means "Lucifer Unconquered". It could be read as "Light Bringer/Bearer Unconquered", but I'm referring to an entity/force.

Setepenaset

Follower of Isis
OK, I just got mine changed. Over the past few months I've been drifting back into the Isian religion that I followed when I was younger, so I've changed mine to reflect that. "Setepenaset" is Egyptian for "Chosen by Isis".