• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your view on abortion. Atheist welcome.

Circle_One

Because of course, no one has EVER photoshopped a picture as a means of getting an emotional response out of someone.

_Shark_Attack_01.jpg

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Wow umm thanks.
You're going to call me immature but you constantly insult me?
I'm done with this conversation.

You just proved my point..except I didnt call you immature..I called you pride filled with ignorant arrogance..and a lack of any humbleness..And of course "your done"..YOu cant dispute me..

Love

Dallas

Last edited:

leahrachelle

Statements from women who have had abortions
http://www.lovematters.com/women.htm
“I was told that I would be out for eight minutes and I would feel only a little discomfort afterwards. They lied,it ruined 10 years of my life.”
MAE ABBOTT
LONG BEACH, CALIFORNIA

“If you abort your child, this child will haunt you the rest of your life because no other child can replace him. Your problems will multiply, not disappear. Talk to others who have had abortions, who have chosen not to abort, who have
found other ways to give life instead of death to their children. Abortion is wrong. Even if you don’t believe that for sure, wouldn’t it be smarter to err on the side of life? Abortion is irreversible – once it’s done, you have no more options.”
MARGARET CARSON
MEDFORD, OREGON

“Two weeks after the abortion, I went into labor. I staggered into the bathroom. And there, with my husband beside me, I delivered a part of my baby the doctor had missed. It was the head of my baby. . .” “I’ll wake up in the middle of the night, thinking I hear a baby crying. And I still have nightmares in which I am forced to watch my baby being ripped
apart in front of me. I simply miss my baby. I constantly wake up wanting to nurse my child, wanting to hold my child. And that’s something the doctor never told me I would experience.”
LORI NERAD - former national president of Women Exploited by Abortion

“I know millions of women across this country feel as I do about abortion. We all somehow know deep down inside that we alone made a horrible decision and no coined phrase about choice and rights or the denial of biological and fetal facts can ever erase the truth. For we as mothers instinctively know during those still moments of aloneness, that we ended the life of a separate human being growing inside of each and every one of us.”
SUSAN CARPENTER-MCMILLAN
PASADENA, CALIFORNA

Circle_One

Statements from women who have had abortions
http://www.lovematters.com/women.htm
“I was told that I would be out for eight minutes and I would feel only a little discomfort afterwards. They lied,it ruined 10 years of my life.”
MAE ABBOTT
LONG BEACH, CALIFORNIA

“If you abort your child, this child will haunt you the rest of your life because no other child can replace him. Your problems will multiply, not disappear. Talk to others who have had abortions, who have chosen not to abort, who have
found other ways to give life instead of death to their children. Abortion is wrong. Even if you don’t believe that for sure, wouldn’t it be smarter to err on the side of life? Abortion is irreversible – once it’s done, you have no more options.”
MARGARET CARSON
MEDFORD, OREGON

“Two weeks after the abortion, I went into labor. I staggered into the bathroom. And there, with my husband beside me, I delivered a part of my baby the doctor had missed. It was the head of my baby. . .” “I’ll wake up in the middle of the night, thinking I hear a baby crying. And I still have nightmares in which I am forced to watch my baby being ripped
apart in front of me. I simply miss my baby. I constantly wake up wanting to nurse my child, wanting to hold my child. And that’s something the doctor never told me I would experience.”

“I know millions of women across this country feel as I do about abortion. We all somehow know deep down inside that we alone made a horrible decision and no coined phrase about choice and rights or the denial of biological and fetal facts can ever erase the truth. For we as mothers instinctively know during those still moments of aloneness, that we ended the life of a separate human being growing inside of each and every one of us.”
SUSAN CARPENTER-MCMILLAN
PASADENA, CALIFORNA

But what is that supposed to do for me?

1) They could be lies. I'm not saying they are, but people tell stories every day to get *legasp* emotional responses from those they are trying to convince.
2)I, personally, experienced nothing of the sort.

You are, again, trying to exert an emotional response out of people it's not going to work on. This stuff will work on prolife.com but it won't work when you're talking to people who oppose your views, because we're not the choir.

leahrachelle

Abortionists Speak Out
Former abortionists expose abortion!
1) Former abortionist, Anthony Levatino, M.D., says, "I want the general public to know that the doctors know that this is a person, this is a baby. That this is not some kind of blob of tissue . . ."
3) Former abortion counselor, Debra Henry, says, "We were told to find the woman's weakness and work on it. The women were never given any alternatives. They were told how much trouble it was to have a baby."
6) Former abortion counselor,Kathy Sparks, says, "The counselor at our clinic could cry with the girls at the drop of a pin. She would find out what was driving them to want to abort that child and she would magnify it."
7) Former abortionist, McArthur Hill, M.D., says, "I am a murderer. I have taken the lives of innocent babies and I have ripped them from their mother's wombs with a powerful vacuum machine."
Q. In what way is the woman deceived?
A. Every woman has two questions, "Is it a baby?" and Does it hurt?" The abortionist must answer "NO." He/she must lie to secure the consent of the woman and the collection of the clinic's fee. The women were told that we were dealing with a "product of conception" or a "glob of tissue." They were told that there would be only slight cramping, whereas, in reality, an abortion is excruciatingly painful.

Q. How did you dispose of an aborted baby?
A. We put them down the garbage disposal. Some second and third trimester babies' muscle structure is so strong that the baby will not come apart, so they must be disposed of through trash receptacles.

leahrachelle

Pope John Paul II:
"America you are beautiful . . . and blessed . . . . The ultimate test of your greatness is the way you treat every human being, but especially the weakest and most defenseless. If you want equal justice for all and true freedom and lasting peace, then America, defend life."

Comicaze247

See the previous line
Abortionists Speak Out
Former abortionists expose abortion!
1) Former abortionist, Anthony Levatino, M.D., says, "I want the general public to know that the doctors know that this is a person, this is a baby. That this is not some kind of blob of tissue . . ."
3) Former abortion counselor, Debra Henry, says, "We were told to find the woman's weakness and work on it. The women were never given any alternatives. They were told how much trouble it was to have a baby."
6) Former abortion counselor,Kathy Sparks, says, "The counselor at our clinic could cry with the girls at the drop of a pin. She would find out what was driving them to want to abort that child and she would magnify it."
7) Former abortionist, McArthur Hill, M.D., says, "I am a murderer. I have taken the lives of innocent babies and I have ripped them from their mother's wombs with a powerful vacuum machine."
Q. In what way is the woman deceived?
A. Every woman has two questions, "Is it a baby?" and Does it hurt?" The abortionist must answer "NO." He/she must lie to secure the consent of the woman and the collection of the clinic's fee. The women were told that we were dealing with a "product of conception" or a "glob of tissue." They were told that there would be only slight cramping, whereas, in reality, an abortion is excruciatingly painful.

Q. How did you dispose of an aborted baby?
A. We put them down the garbage disposal. Some second and third trimester babies' muscle structure is so strong that the baby will not come apart, so they must be disposed of through trash receptacles.

facepalm.jpeg

Do you know what "biased source" even means?

Comicaze247

See the previous line
The point of what they're saying - you really think that isn't true? You really don't think that there main goal is money??
Did I say that? Where in my post does it say that?

What you have to learn about biased sources is that they will only show their side of the argument and/or twist evidence/statements to support their views. I wouldn't take evidence from a purely pro-choice website either, because I know it's biased. You have to learn to look for unbiased sources. Multiple sources. They teach you this in school, ya know. It's not just to give you busy work, that actually means something.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..

There is no "head of a baby" at 4 to 6 weeks...

No doubt these women regret what they had to chose ...

NO woma is HAPPY she had an abortion..No woman I ever met..

What do these stories prove?

Love

Dallas

leahrachelle

Did I say that? Where in my post does it say that?

What you have to learn about biased sources is that they will only show their side of the argument and/or twist evidence/statements to support their views. I wouldn't take evidence from a purely pro-choice website either, because I know it's biased. You have to learn to look for unbiased sources. Multiple sources. They teach you this in school, ya know. It's not just to give you busy work, that actually means something.
Again, I was not out looking for support.
I was simply looking on the site, and I found a few things I wanted to share.
If you don't like, that's fine.

I pay attention in school.

leahrachelle

There is no "head of a baby" at 4 to 6 weeks...

No doubt these women regret what they had to chose ...

NO woma is HAPPY she had an abortion..No woman I ever met..

What do these stories prove?

Love

Dallas
You can have abortions up to 12 weeks.. Atleast where I live.
Maybe not anything to you. But they meant something to me, so I wanted to share them.