• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your view on abortion. Atheist welcome.

leahrachelle

I think you are wanting to be older than you are..in wisdom...while citing your youth..

Sweetie..you can not rush life ...things you have not experienced you can not speak to in "imagination" when you have 16 years behind you..NO way..

Myabe you could speak to how it would have been not to be an only child if you are..or to have been one if you arent..or had parents together that arent..or parents apart that still are..

But unless you have been to combat war? YOu have so little experience in life that Im sorry you dont know what you are talkign about..Your "convictions" for your future are honorable..But you are in ZERO position to lecture or state any "abosolute" pertaining to nothing you have experienced..

And that is not an insult..You should enjoy your youth.Come back later after you have lived a little..and depart some wisdom..

But one thing you need to learn right now..Is you can and should always learn more..and you are just beginning..

Love

Dallas
I enjoy my youth. But to force myself to enjoy things that other 'youth' enjoy? I just don't. How can I help that?
Those shows only encourage you to be stuck-up, immature, and have a drama-filled time in high-school. I have no interest.
I don't want to drink, smoke, or do drugs because I care about my body.
I know that this world is bursting with evil. And I think that the sooner you realize that the better.
Miley Cyrus claimed in an interview that she doesn't want to be a Disney star, she wants to be a sex symbol. I don't want to look up to that.
To dream about marrying a celebrity is just retarted. No explanation needed on why this is unrealistic..

Just because I am 16 doesn't mean I have to do what other 16 year olds do, or that I want to.
And yes, I know that learning is something you can never have enough of.. It would be insanely ignorant to not realize that

leahrachelle

Honestly, I think I'd shoot myself if I was so jaded and cynical at 16 as you are. It's really sad Leah (and I don't mean sad pathetic, I mean sad sad).

Sometimes, it's OK to be a kid!

Yes, even if you're hyper intelligent and are annoyed by other teenagers stupidity. It's IMPORTANT to be a kid sometimes.

Otherwise, when you're no longer a kid, you're going to be a lonely, bitter adult who regrets never having been a kid! And I fear for you that will happen. I don't want that to happen.

Tell me, if you do have children. Are you going to raise them to be as cynical and bitter towards other children as you are? Or are you actually going to let them be children?
What aspect of being a kid are you telling me that I don't have?

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I know that this world is bursting with evil. And I think that the sooner you realize that the better.

There are IMHO a lot more evil things than smoking and drinking..PRIDE ..especially "ignorant" pride ..Greed is another one..

Being greedy and prideful to me?..Is worse..

You may not drink or smoke hun..But you have not one humble bone in your body.And you are full of pride.(unjustly).And you are arrogant(and ignorant) on top of that..

So dont drink and or smoke..and go on with your bad self..

I wish you all the luck int the world..you will need it.

Love

DAllas

leahrachelle

There are IMHO a lot more evil things than smoking and drinking..PRIDE ..especially "ignorant" pride ..Greed is another one..

Being greedy and prideful to me?..Is worse..

You may not drink or smoke hun..But you have not one humble bone in your body.And you are full of pride.(unjustly).And you are arrogant(and ignorant) on top of that..

So dont drink and or smoke..and go on with your bad self..

I wish you all the luck int the world..you will need it.

Love

DAllas
I think that pride is a good thing.
I think it gives you confidence and makes you want to strive to be better.
But thats you. Thank you for your luck, but I'd rather not have it if its out of sarcasm.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I think that pride is a good thing.
I think it gives you confidence and makes you want to strive to be better.
But thats you. Thank you for your luck, but I'd rather not have it if its out of sarcasm.

Pride is a "good " thing?

NO..pride is where you fall.

And shut up about my sarcasm..that just shows your insecurity..If you were so sure about how "proud " you are of your self you wouldnt say that..

Have a litle humility..Do you have any of that?How about compassion? I mean for someone other than your self?

LOve

Dallas

Comicaze247

See the previous line
That would be nice..

I was on a pro-life website and I found a picture. Mesetamia's not going to like it because of the emotions argument, but this is real and can really happen...

this is a baby burned by a saline abortion...
(i took the picture off just in case its too graphic)
http://www.holylamb.com/images/abortion/22-weeksa.jpg
So, do they have any record of who the doctor is? Chances are, he just sucks. Note the "can really" in your statement.

leahrachelle

Pride is a "good " thing?

NO..pride is where you fall.

And shut up about my sarcasm..that just shows your insecurity..If you were so sure about how "proud " you are of your self you wouldnt say that..

Have a litle humility..Do you have any of that?How about compassion? I mean for someone other than your self?

LOve

Dallas
Wow umm thanks.
You're going to call me immature but you constantly insult me?
I'm done with this conversation.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I think honey ..you need to stop looking up grotesque photos of dead babies.

Dont you know that is propoganda?

Love

Dallas