• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your view on abortion. Atheist welcome.

leahrachelle

Does not make what I said any less true
Well to me, yes...
But I would doubt you care about that
Not that I blame you
Just saying.

Nope.
You created a strawman earlier and I wanted to know which one you are going to prove, the actual statement or your strawman.
Honestly, I don't really know what a strawman is. I kind of thought I did from previous posts and context clues but I guess I don't.

Circle_One

Can I ask something?
And please give an honest answer. Plus, I'm not stupid...

If my age was not revealed at all. If I made no hints I was in high school, that I am a teenager, etc. and you had to guess my age based on simply every post you've seen from me, what would you guess?

HONESTLY? I would have given you 13-14 years old. Now keep in mind, I have no idea how old you are really. Just that you're a teenager.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
You don't get it so nevermind...

OBVIOUSLY I don't have a million dollars.
But that was the POINT.
Because if I had it, it wouldn't be nearly as much as a hurt.

I dont get what?

What dont I get?

Look you have fantasitc "ideals" with opinions to go with it..Go with it and do something with it..Starting by havign at LEAST one adopted baby..NOW,,,Adopt a baby NOW .Or are you only an "incubator"?

Love

DAllas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Quote:
Originally Posted by leahrachelle
Can I ask something?
And please give an honest answer. Plus, I'm not stupid...

If my age was not revealed at all. If I made no hints I was in high school, that I am a teenager, etc. and you had to guess my age based on simply every post you've seen from me, what would you guess?

Considering you live in a box and you like it?And becuase of that you have very narrow and limited views or vision??
I would say you are between 8 years old..and 90 ..

Love

Dallas

Last edited:

Circle_One

I dont believe you, sorry..

See this, Leah. You are so high and mighty on yourself that you believe you are arguing like an adult, when really, you're not.

You asked a question and asked us to give you an honest answer. We did, and you choose not to believe it.

THAT is what makes you seem like a child. Your unwillingness to learn or listen to what others tell you, because you inherently, as a child, believe only what you think is right.

ALL children do that. Everyone else is wrong and only THEY know what's actually right.

Those 6 words "I'm sorry, I don't believe you" prove that you are a child.

leahrachelle

Why did you ask then? You're not going to accept anybody else's point of view, as you've demonstrated so well THROUGHOUT this thread.
I asked because I was hoping for an honest answer.
I can chose not to believe him, just as he chose to not believe me earlier...

And you accept my point of view..?
It's not about accepting, it's about respecting.
But it's perfectly find to try to change their view - if they didn't want to deal with people trying to do that they shouldn't be on this forum of course.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
See this, Leah. You are so high and mighty on yourself that you believe you are arguing like an adult, when really, you're not.

You asked a question and asked us to give you an honest answer. We did, and you choose not to believe it.

THAT is what makes you seem like a child. Your unwillingness to learn or listen to what others tell you, because you inherently, as a child, believe only what you think is right.

ALL children do that. Everyone else is wrong and only THEY know what's actually right.

No..shes no 'ordinary child"..Most children "absorb"..She seems "non absorbant".

But Leah would know..because she wants to continuoulsly house one after the other baby..and REJOICE in thier"growth"..

Leah..You need "growth" before you could ever expereince another child or help them attain that..

Love

Dallas

leahrachelle

I dont get what?

What dont I get?

Look you have fantasitc "ideals" with opinions to go with it..Go with it and do something with it..Starting by havign at LEAST one adopted baby..NOW,,,Adopt a baby NOW .Or are you only an "incubator"?

Love

DAllas
If I could physically adopt a baby now, I would.
But I cannot, and I know that you know that..

Circle_One

It's on my profile...
I'm sixteen.

I really don't have the habit of going through everyone's profile that I talk to. I couldn't care less how old they are, where they're from or what they're hobbies are. Not my cup of tea.

Unless I'm banning them, of course, but that's the job.

Comicaze247

See the previous line
I asked because I was hoping for an honest answer.
I can chose not to believe him, just as he chose to not believe me earlier...
And you got it and didn't like it.

And you accept my point of view..?
It's not about accepting, it's about respecting.
But it's perfectly find to try to change their view - if they didn't want to deal with people trying to do that they shouldn't be on this forum of course.
"Accept" meaning that I accept that yours is valid. However, it's flawed, and your "arguments" fail to patch those flaws.

leahrachelle

THAT is what makes you seem like a child.
Fair enough. But then Storm and Mestamia would seem like children to you, too, then.

Your unwillingness to learn or listen to what others tell you, because you inherently, as a child, believe only what you think is right.
More assumptions? When will the end? When will you start arguing what you really know and not what you think is true about me?

Ahh so then you've never told someone that didn't believe them before?
Of course not. That would be childish, and you are not a child.

Comicaze247

See the previous line
Fair enough. But then Storm and Mestamia would seem like children to you, too, then.

More assumptions? When will the end? When will you start arguing what you really know and not what you think is true about me?

Ahh so then you've never told someone that didn't believe them before?
Of course not. That would be childish, and you are not a child.
leah, I have to thank you. Whenever I'm feeling sad, I know that I can just log on here, read your posts, and just smile :)

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: