• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your view on abortion. Atheist welcome.

leahrachelle

Um.
You did not answer my question....
I stated that is a week ago - that should have answered your question right there. Because you know as well as I do there have been more than 20 posts just today.
BUT NO, NO ONE HAS CALLED ME A LIAR IN THE PAST TWENTY POSTS, okay?

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
It is a worthless stance.
How exactly is your willingness to take on these pregnancies supportive of your argument?
It isn't.
Not one little bit.

It isnt becuase she is offernign something she knows good and well she can not back up.:no:
And besides that ..even if she could single handled be pregnant and giving birth to all the womens pregnancies that they would choose to abort otherwise..HOW could she FEED them?????..She only has two breast!

Love

Dallas

McBell

Admiral Obvious
If you would like a feasible example, if someone I knew didn't want to go through the nine months of pregnany I would carry her egg for her. And I would pay the expense (If I could afford it of course).
Since you have decided to continue down this side road:
How exactly is your willingness to take on these pregnancies supportive of your argument?

leahrachelle

Until such time as you are in such a position, I.E. you have children, you cannot understand it.
I would bet you a million dollars that my position of this will not change.
I am observe things, I see things. I see the personality traits of those who enjoy raising their children and the ones of those who do not. I see that people who love children just as much as I do cannot be changed in that love through stress and agony.
I know that there is no amount of anything I can go through to make me not enjoy raising my children - because my love for them and desire for them to be all they can be would be much, much too strong.

leahrachelle

It isnt becuase she is offernign something she knows good and well she can not back up.:no:
And besides that ..even if she could single handled be pregnant and giving birth to all the womens pregnancies that they would choose to abort otherwise..HOW could she FEED them?????..She only has two breast!

Love

Dallas
You cant take babies off of breast milk at nine months??

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I am observe things, I see things. I see the personality traits of those who enjoy raising their children and the ones of those who do not. I see that people who love children just as much as I do cannot be changed in that love through stress and agony.
I know that there is no amount of anything I can go through to make me not enjoy raising my children - because my love for them and desire for them to be all they can be would be much, much too strong.
No offense but....
Spoken like someone who has never been in a position to know what they are talking about.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..

Do you have a million dollars?

Love

Dallas

Circle_One

Well I guess I do need one because I don't see any humor in that...

Honestly, Leah. You have got to be the most ridiculous person I've ever debated with. I'd tell you to grow up, but it seems to me you're already 50 years old. Perhaps it's time to grow young.

Benjamin Buttons.. anyone?

Lighten up, or you'll start developing wrinkles too early. And THEN who'll wanna have all those babies with you?

Comicaze247

See the previous line
Honestly, Leah. You have got to be the most ridiculous person I've ever debated with. I'd tell you to grow up, but it seems to me you're already 50 years old. Perhaps it's time to grow young.

Benjamin Buttons.. anyone?

Lighten up, or you'll start developing wrinkles too early. And THEN who'll wanna have all those babies with you?
Nah, I think it's more because she's still a teenager needing to prove herself. It's like the stereotypical "I know everything" teenager attitude.

EDIT: and I don't think she'll ever find any of our jokes funny because of one thing: we disagree with her.