• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your view on abortion. Atheist welcome.

leahrachelle

Um.. in actual fact, you can take babies off breast milk at birth...
I know.. It was a sarcastic question

But for the sake of argument... what are you going to do with those three million babies for the first nine months?[/quote]
I didn't say I was taking in all of them.
I said one pregnancy at a time, but continuous.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Um.. in actual fact, you can take babies off breast milk at birth...

But for the sake of argument... what are you going to do with those three million babies for the first nine months?

IF you can "afford formula"! and Breast milk is BETTER(for the baby) ..So with someone like Leah who rejoices in child rearing and continuous pregnacny with millions of babies the LEAST she couold do is breast feed..

Love

DAllas

leahrachelle

Honestly, Leah. You have got to be the most ridiculous person I've ever debated with. I'd tell you to grow up, but it seems to me you're already 50 years old. Perhaps it's time to grow young.

Benjamin Buttons.. anyone?

Lighten up, or you'll start developing wrinkles too early. And THEN who'll wanna have all those babies with you?
Aww geez, I never thought about it like that...
I guess I want to be young and stupid again, like all of the immature kids at my highschool that have multiple abortions and never ever learn to put a D^^^ condom on....

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I know.. It was a sarcastic question

But for the sake of argument... what are you going to do with those three million babies for the first nine months?
I didn't say I was taking in all of them.
I said one pregnancy at a time, but continuous.[/quote]

Then you better start now honey..Your body may be weaker than your imagination.Actually you should have started a couple of years ago..and you would still be behind..Full term is 36 to 40 weeks..Get on that tread mill ..

Love

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Aww geez, I never thought about it like that...
I guess I want to be young and stupid again, like all of the immature kids at my highschool that have multiple abortions and never ever learn to put a D^^^ condom on....

WHY wear a condom..YOu can house alll the babies..If you cant you owe ME a million dollars..

Love

DAllas

leahrachelle

Can I ask something?
And please give an honest answer. Plus, I'm not stupid...

If my age was not revealed at all. If I made no hints I was in high school, that I am a teenager, etc. and you had to guess my age based on simply every post you've seen from me, what would you guess?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Can I ask something?
And please give an honest answer. Plus, I'm not stupid...

If my age was not revealed at all. If I made no hints I was in high school, that I am a teenager, etc. and you had to guess my age based on simply every post you've seen from me, what would you guess?
About 13-15.
Though your arguments are not as thought out as my own 13 year old daughters.

leahrachelle

You lost the bet already..Your credibility..You have none..Let alone a million to bet.

Love

Dallas
You don't get it so nevermind...

OBVIOUSLY I don't have a million dollars.
But that was the POINT.
Because if I had it, it wouldn't be nearly as much as a hurt.