• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ZIONIST Grip on American Films

Status
Not open for further replies.

kai

ragamuffin
I mean, if your question is can I compare the persecution of Jews, the persecution of any other instance of racial killing, yes. We call it racism and a crime against humanity.
Anyone killing anybody on these grounds is going to use the most efficient system available.

Then i respectfully ask you to read up on Jewish persecution in Europe

Christ killing? really, you thought I would argue that?

No not you, but thats been a specific "justification" by "Christians" for centuries

kai

ragamuffin
No doubt.

I will read up on it, but I'm not going to not read Palestinian persecution neither.

Theres persecution all over the world,always has been lots to read. but the subject was Jewish persecution in Europe. (not the op i know)

Wannabe Yogi

Theres persecution all over the world,always has been lots to read. but the subject was Jewish persecution in Europe. (not the op i know)

I just read a book on the Mongols. I guess when the Mongols attacked Europe kicked all the knights butts. Then the khan died so they all went back to their home land. The Europeans had no idea what hit them so they believed that it was a punishment from God. What was their solution. Burn the Jews. Why? Because God sent the Mongols to punish the west because they let the Jews live in their midsts.

Just as a side note the Mongols never came back to the west because they were shocked at the poverty in Europe. The Chinese and Muslims had much better pick-ins.

Europe has a long History of killing Jews. In the past Muslims treated the Jews much better then we did. In the Arab world there was some Jewish persecution but not the long history of genocide and ethnic cleansing you find in the Christian countries.

Last edited:

kai

ragamuffin
I just read a book on the Mongols. I guess when the Mongols attacked Europe kicked all the knights butts. Then the khan died so they all went back to their home land. The Europeans had no idea what hit them so they believed that it was a punishment from God. What was their solution. Burn the Jews. Why? Because God sent the Mongols to punish the west because the let the Jews live in their midsts.

Just as a side note the Mongols never came back to the west because they were shocked at the poverty in Europe. The Chinese and Muslims had much better pick-ins.

Europe has a long History of killing Jews. In the past Muslims treated the Jews much better then we did. In the Arab world there was some Jewish persecution but not the long history of genocide and ethnic cleansing you find in the Christian countries.

There were anti Jewish riots at the time of Caligula, There were pogroms in France and Germany in 1096, massacres of Jews at London and York in 1189–1190. and Andalusia The eleventh century saw several Muslim pogroms against Jews; those that occurred in Cordoba in 1011 and in Granada in 1066. In the 1066 Granada massacre, a Muslim mob crucified the Jewish vizier Joseph ibn Naghrela and massacred about 4,000 Jews. In 1033 about 6,000 Jews were killed in Fez, Morocco by Muslim mobs. Mobs in Fez murdered thousands of Jews, leaving only 11 alive, in 1465.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pogrom

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
In the first place the land of Israel was given to the Jews by God. So there is no question of who the the country belongs to [if you believe the truth]. And don't blame anyone else for making Arab/Muslims look bad they do it to their selves. Anyone that would strap a bomb to their self and kill their selves just to murder a bunch of innocent people not only looks like a fool they are a fool. As far as that goes people here in the U.S. bend over backwards not to offend Muslims. So lets put the blame where it belongs.

It is amazing though how ONLY the U.S. and ISRAEL mutilate their male babies by performing circumcisions. We don't even think about it but there is NO REASON to mutilate male babies. No other countries on the planet practice this mutilation. There are many Jews in the U.S. medical community and it is just accepted.
Thank you for these off topic none helpful comments.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
wow.. blaming the Muslims as usual ...one thing you need to know those suicide bombers have nothing to do with Islam or Arabs they are trained by ZIONIST GROUPS who just live to make the Muslims look bad ... and about the land read some history .
Obviously, anything negative about your society is rooted in 'ZIONISTS' (with caps).

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Obviously, anything negative about your society is rooted in 'ZIONISTS' (with caps).
Not just his society. I had to wait almost an hour in line to renew my driver's licence the other day. I blame the ZIONISTS. Not the Zionists, the ZIONISTS (apparently, it's an anagram).

:D

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
I think I need something, since I typed "anagram" when I meant "acronym". :areyoucra

I hear these are helpful :yes:

HardneckGarlic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.