• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

20 Signs that God exist, and Quraan is the word of God

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
nonmuslims have a separate ID stating their nonmuslim status so they can buy alcohol. did you not read the link i sent you stating it's criminal offense to sell or buy alchohol if you're a muslim? anyone whos purchasing it must legally present state issued id specifically for religion.how else would the seller know that the customer is muslim or nonmuslim?? please read up pakistani law before jumping into such conclusions. pakistan does not have the strict form of sharia like saudi but pakistan does have laws on alcohol, marriage, fornication, adultery and homosexuality. clearly shows religion and state cannot be separate according to islam.

The fact which i know is that the person who wants to drink alcohol can drink even in Saudi Arabia and not just Pakistan.

i didn't ask you what kind of marriage is succesful. I simply asked you, why is it that declaring apostacy is a crime? you mentioned religion should be between you and God. fair enough. i believe that too. but the problem is Islam doesn't work like that. Islam imposes itself on all citizens. islam promotes SHARIA and islamic law. islamic law dictates who you can marry and who cannot marry. i cannot marry a nonmuslim man if i were living in muslim state, unless i were to declare apostasy. islamic law was also carried by the prophet mohamad too you cant even deny the importance of sharia.
so, are you being contradictory now? first you said religion is between a person and God but now you are supporting islamic laws which clearly shows its not just about you and God. is it okay for islam to be imposed in muslim majority states?

Again if your country law (which i don't agree with) punishes the apostate by death then of course you have to marry a Muslim guy but if in a case that you and the non-muslim love each others to death then the non-muslim can convert easily to Islam as ink on paper,then both of you can live the atheist way of life (away of religion), many are muslims or christians by name but are atheists in reality,so i can see no problem with it.

Last edited:

SkylarHunter

the non-muslim can convert easily to Islam as ink on paper,then both of you can live the atheist way of life (away of religion), many are muslims or christians by name but are atheists in reality,so i can see no problem with it.

Translation: it's ok to be a hypocrite and a liar! :facepalm:

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Translation: it's ok to be a hypocrite and a liar! :facepalm:

And this is irreligious at first place,i think to be a hypocrite and liar to save 2 lovers from death is OK.

Don't tell me that you are an Angel that never lie which will be a lie by itself if so.:sarcastic

cocokorina

Again if your country law (which i don't agree with) punishes the apostate by death then of course you have to marry a Muslim guy but if in a case that you and the non-muslim love each others to death then the non-muslim can convert easily to Islam as ink on paper,then both of you can live the atheist way of life (away of religion), many are muslims or christians by name but are atheists in reality,so i can see no problem with it.

again, youre missing the point. the point is islam CONTROLS how everyone lives their lives. any religion that allows killing of apostate or allows killing for those who speak against mohammad is basically keeping its followers by force! so when muslims boast about having 1 billion muslims around the world, this is the reason why! no one can leave islam and even if they do, they must keep it as a top secret.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
again, youre missing the point. the point is islam CONTROLS how everyone lives their lives. any religion that allows killing of apostate or allows killing for those who speak against mohammad is basically keeping its followers by force! so when muslims boast about having 1 billion muslims around the world, this is the reason why! no one can leave islam and even if they do, they must keep it as a top secret.

No,not true,Islam don't control but it guides.

This is the Scripture in which there is no doubt, a guide for the righteous.(2:2)

Killing the apostate is wrong and that was never done by prophet Mohammed and not mentioned in the quran.

Regarding marriage,it is advisable that Muslim women to marry Muslim men.

That isn't controlling but it is an advice,similarly God advises women not to wear make up and not to show their attractiveness in public but that doesn't mean that all Muslim women will follow the advice,some will wear make up in public and aren't punished for doing that,i think it depends on your country laws,for example the laws in Saudi Arabia isn't the same as in Syria or Lebanon.

Last edited:

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
13:2 It is Allah who erected the heavens without pillars that you [can] see; then He established Himself above the Throne and made subject the sun and the moon, each running [its course] for a specified term. He arranges [each] matter; He details the signs that you may, of the meeting with your Lord, be certain.

This could just as easily be interpreted as the sun and moon running a course across the sky for a specified period, rather than having a specific lifetime. this is the problem will all the verses you cited One-answer, they are open to interpretation. They really only demonstrate that which was known or believed at the time they were written.

No,you aren't correct because the word used in Arabic is very clear which means time of death for the sun and moon,the word which used is
time_of_death.png
(check here)

13_2.png

cocokorina

No,not true,Islam don't control but it guides.

This is the Scripture in which there is no doubt, a guide for the righteous.(2:2)

Killing the apostate is wrong and that was never done by prophet Mohammed and not mentioned in the quran.

Regarding marriage,it is advisable that Muslim women to marry Muslim men.

That isn't controlling but it is an advice,similarly God advises women not to wear make up and not to show their attractiveness in public but that doesn't mean that all Muslim women will follow the advice,some will wear make up in public and aren't punished for doing that,i think it depends on your country laws,for example the laws in Saudi Arabia isn't the same as in Syria or Lebanon.

Killing apostates and those who speak against islam and Mohammad is allowed. Give me an honest answer, can I speak in public in any muslim country that Mohammad was an immoral man and quran is not true? Have you ever heard about blasphemy laws in islam?

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Killing apostates and those who speak against islam and Mohammad is allowed. Give me an honest answer, can I speak in public in any muslim country that Mohammad was an immoral man and quran is not true? Have you ever heard about blasphemy laws in islam?

Why i have to, prophet Mohammed isn't a politician that i have to express my opinion about his deeds in public,2 billions minus you believe him as the messenger of God.

About apostates,i had already showed you that some Muslim scientists authored books rejecting the existence of God during the Islamic Empire,were they killed.

I told you freedom of speech is welcomed but if using force to mislead people then the apostates should be killed.

Here is again what a muslim scientist said about the quran but i think you'll neglect it as usual and you'll just keep saying i love a nonmuslim then how can i marry him,Islam is controlling my life.

On the Qur'an, Al Razi said:
You claim that the evidentiary miracle is present and available, namely, the Koran. You say: "Whoever denies it, let him produce a similar one." Indeed, we shall produce a thousand similar, from the works of rhetoricians, eloquent speakers and valiant poets, which are more appropriately phrased and state the issues more succinctly. They convey the meaning better and their rhymed prose is in better meter. … By God what you say astonishes us! You are talking about a work which recounts ancient myths, and which at the same time is full of contradictions and does not contain any useful information or explanation. Then you say: "Produce something like it

Reference : Muhammad ibn Zakariya al-Razi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

AmbiguousGuy

Why i have to, prophet Mohammed isn't a politician that i have to express my opinion about his deeds in public,2 billions minus you believe him as the messenger of God.

To me, it seems that you are ducking the question.

When we duck questions, our truth is weak.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
To me, it seems that you are ducking the question.

When we duck questions, our truth is weak.

No i ain't,why do you think so.

If all the Muslims say that the Apostates should be killed,i'll say i don't agree with all of you but what i agree with is logic.

The quran didn't talk about those nonsense things about killing the apostates,so they are a man made thing,so why i have to blame the religion for what others had invented.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
You were asked whether a guy in a Muslim country can publically denounce Muhammad and the Quran... without any penalty.

But you won't answer.

And will my answer be the the straw that will break the camel's back .:shrug:

I won't believe according to people's action,if Muslims killed a person who denounced the quran,then is that Islam,no it is people's action.

For example some Islamic terrorists kill innocents even among Muslims themselves,then is that Islam,again it is people's action.

cocokorina

No i ain't,why do you think so.

If all the Muslims say that the Apostates should be killed,i'll say i don't agree with all of you but what i agree with is logic.

The quran didn't talk about those nonsense things about killing the apostates,so they are a man made thing,so why i have to blame the religion for what others had invented.

there are plenty of hadeeth supporting killing of those who have insulted or mocked mohammad. do you deny those as well?

AmbiguousGuy

And will my answer be the the straw that will break the camel's back .:shrug:

I have no idea what you are talking about, but I find it interesting that you still refuse to answer the question.

To me, it's like US Southerners who would not answer questions about the morality of slavery. They knew it was wrong, so they didn't want to talk about it.

I think you must know that it is wrong to prevent Muslims from publically speaking against Muhammad and the Quran.

That's how it seems to me, anyway.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
there are plenty of hadeeth supporting killing of those who have insulted or mocked mohammad. do you deny those as well?

I don't take the hadith seriously.

If you show me one verse in the quran that says we should kill the apostate,IOW someone who decided to leave Islam,if there is one verse then i'll reject Islam at once.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
I have no idea what you are talking about, but I find it interesting that you still refuse to answer the question.

To me, it's like US Southerners who would not answer questions about the morality of slavery. They knew it was wrong, so they didn't want to talk about it.

I think you must know that it is wrong to prevent Muslims from publically speaking against Muhammad and the Quran.

That's how it seems to me, anyway.

And i said i don't care about people's action,Muslims may go wrong but not Islam.

cocokorina

I don't take the hadith seriously.

If you show me one verse in the quran that says we should kill the apostate,IOW someone who decided to leave Islam,if there is one verse then i'll reject Islam at once.

if you dont take hadith seriously, then how do you pray? :confused:
the method of praying is only mentioned in hadith, not in quran. please explain.
Also, all the sunnah of the prophet are mentioned in hadith only, not in quran. how can one follow the sunnah of the prophet if they don't take hadith seriously?

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
if you dont take hadith seriously, then how do you pray? :confused:
the method of praying is only mentioned in hadith, not in quran. please explain.
Also, all the sunnah of the prophet are mentioned in hadith only, not in quran. how can one follow the sunnah of the prophet if they don't take hadith seriously?

i pray with my heart.

farouk

Peace to the seekers of truth.
In Islam any irreverent behaviour towards any holy personages(not only Prophet Muhammad(PBBUH) because it includes all Prophets.By all i mean all no exceptions) is regarded as blasphemy.
The Noble Quraan nor the hadith speak of any worldly punishment for blasphemy hence its up to the jurists in each country to decide what punishment to give in their own country.Note if any country do not enforce punishment then its going to incite emotions which will ultimately lead to voilence and chaos.
Peace
Farouk

AmbiguousGuy

Peace to the seekers of truth.
In Islam any irreverent behaviour towards any holy personages(not only Prophet Muhammad(PBBUH) because it includes all Prophets.By all i mean all no exceptions) is regarded as blasphemy.
The Noble Quraan nor the hadith speak of any worldly punishment for blasphemy hence its up to the jurists in each country to decide what punishment to give in their own country.Note if any country do not enforce punishment then its going to incite emotions which will ultimately lead to voilence and chaos.
Peace
Farouk

I think the Muslims will not be successful in the physical world until they leave such thinking behind.