• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

20 Signs that God exist, and Quraan is the word of God

farouk

If a Muslim is not free to deny belief in Muhammad and the Quran, then I don't think that's free speech. (My opinion.)

Note you are free to believe in any religion as you wish.The Noble Quraan confirms it.

If they swear against my parents, I will wonder what is wrong with them. If they continue to aggressively do that, I will take some kind of appropriate action, probably with the law, not with a rock or club.

In my country we use the club first then we let the law take them to hospital.The club will always do a better job.Believe me they will never swear at you again.

If they swear against my God or Prophet, I will shrug and not care.

Now that is the difference between you and me.We in Islam do not doubt our God nor our Prophets.We take our religion very seriously.You swear my mother or father i will use a club but if you swear my God or Prophets then i will use the gun.
Note we are peaceful people but we fight fire with fire.
Peace
Farouk

AmbiguousGuy

Note you are free to believe in any religion as you wish.The Noble Quraan confirms it.

So there are no heresy laws in any Muslim country?

In my country we use the club first then we let the law take them to hospital.The club will always do a better job.Believe me they will never swear at you again.

Yeah. As I say, it's why we westerners can't help seeing some of your societies as primitive. 500 years ago, our European ancestors would use the club first and the law last, but we see that as uncivilized behavior now.

I'm not saying that such Muslims societies are primitive. Just that they seem that way to most westerners.

Now that is the difference between you and me.We in Islam do not doubt our God nor our Prophets.We take our religion very seriously.You swear my mother or father i will use a club but if you swear my God or Prophets then i will use the gun.

Peaceful people don't kill those who disagree with their beliefs.

farouk

So there are no heresy laws in any Muslim country?
Each country has its own set of laws.It is an internal issue and as such its lawmakers have their own understanding of sharia laws.

Yeah. As I say, it's why we westerners can't help seeing some of your societies as primitive. 500 years ago, our European ancestors would use the club first and the law last, but we see that as uncivilized behavior now.
So i use the club because it works for me means we are primitive.

I'm not saying that such Muslims societies are primitive. Just that they seem that way to most westerners.
So what if we are primitive.We are happy with our way of life and why should we change.

Peaceful people don't kill those who disagree with their beliefs.
Yeah i agree tell that to those that invaded Iraq, Afghan.

Peace
Farouk

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Each country has its own set of laws.It is an internal issue and as such its lawmakers have their own understanding of sharia laws.

So what if we are primitive.We are happy with our way of life and why should we change.

Peace
Farouk

Please tell me you aren't serious.

AmbiguousGuy

Countries with heresy laws will never be great countries. They'll always sit on the sidelines of history, I think.

Most people think so. When we think of clubs, we think of cavemen.

Don't change. Who cares. Most Westerners probably hope that Muslim countries don't change. We don't want more competition. Look what happened with China when it began to westernize.

I just pity all the women, the gays, the intellectuals who have to live in places where they are repressed and have no real voice.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Why not speak plainly?

farouk

Countries with heresy laws will never be great countries. They'll always sit on the sidelines of history, I think.
That is your opinion and you are free to express your opinion but your opinion does not mean you are right.

Most people think so. When we think of clubs, we think of cavemen.
Again what people think is their opinion and their opinion is wrong.

Don't change. Who cares. Most Westerners probably hope that Muslim countries don't change. We don't want more competition. Look what happened with China when it began to westernize.
We do not need to change.We are happy with our way of life.We do not chase the wealth of this world.
I just pity all the women, the gays, the intellectuals who have to live in places where they are repressed and have no real voice.
There is no place for gays in our society.It funny that western intellectuals don't know the difference between moral and immoral.Talking about caveman your morals have taken you back into the darkages.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Why not speak plainly?
Maybe you watching too much of anti-islam media which have one stereotype of Muslims.
Its time you get out of your tunnel and get a proper understanding of what Islam is all about.
Peace and may the almighty God guide you to the truth.
Farouk

cocokorina

I asked you one question and be honest in replying it.

Do you think the prophet was saying while praying "peace on you prophet"

you were being dishonest when you say you donot take hadith seriously and continued to defend that claim by stating you pray 'from your heart'.
if you're shia, how do you know anything about Ali, Hussain, and Fatima? how many times is Ali mentioned in quran? how many times is the battle of Karbala mentioned in quran ? how can one even be a shia if they were to ignore hadith?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
That is your opinion and you are free to express your opinion but your opinion does not mean you are right.

We do not need to change.We are happy with our way of life.We do not chase the wealth of this world.

There is no place for gays in our society.It funny that western intellectuals don't know the difference between moral and immoral.Talking about caveman your morals have taken you back into the darkages.

Maybe you watching too much of anti-islam media which have one stereotype of Muslims.
Its time you get out of your tunnel and get a proper understanding of what Islam is all about.
Farouk

But, respectfully, Farouk, your recent posts about clubs, guns, etc simply reinforce the "anti-Islam stereotypes" you moan about. The truth is, you are not dispelling those so-called "anti-Islam stereotypes" an iota, you're simply proving them correct.

Last edited:

cocokorina

Peace to all
Again this is your opinion.In Islam we have free speech but..but\....there has to be check and balances.There are lines or limits that should not be breached.If you swear me,my mother or my father then you must be prepared to face me in a fight.But if you swear any of the prophets then you have a fight against the mob.
The bottom line is if any society,country or Govement wants violence and chaos then they can have free speech without any restrictions.In other words you swear my prophet then you incite my emotions and i shoot you with my gun.Free speech hence its free for all.
Ambiguous Guy i don't know what religion you belong to.But my question to you is if someone swears your mother,father or your God or Prophet then are you going to smile at them?
Peace
Farouk
People in US, Europe say plenty of things against Christianity, very rarely has anyone gotten killed for it. if someone has to talk **** about my parents, that still doesn't give me the right to be violent with them. response for verbal insult shouldn't be physical.
secondly, when you have this kind of restricted freedom of speech, you're basically forcing people to stay muslim. if muslim countries had freedom of speech, where anyone could point out all the flaws in mohammad and quran, many people would leave islam as they would see the other side as well (like I did after 20 years of being raised as a muslim in a religious muslim home) and not just the glorious one portrayed by muslim clerics and rulers.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
you were being dishonest when you say you donot take hadith seriously and continued to defend that claim by stating you pray 'from your heart'.
if you're shia, how do you know anything about Ali, Hussain, and Fatima? how many times is Ali mentioned in quran? how many times is the battle of Karbala mentioned in quran ? how can one even be a shia if they were to ignore hadith?

I am a Muslim,i don't give labels to Islam,so not shai,not sunni

What the problem with praying with my heart ?
How you want me to be honest ?to answer according to what you want me to reply.

That is my reply,i pray to God by my heart.

I asked you a question which proves you wrong but you refused to answer it and i am asking it to you again.

Do you think the prophet was saying while praying "peace on you prophet" which is him.

Let me reply it to you,of course he didn't say it,but people invented it.

cocokorina

I am a Muslim,i don't give labels to Islam,so not shai,not sunni

What the problem with praying with my heart ?
How you want me to be honest ?to answer according to what you want me to reply.

That is my reply,i pray to God by my heart.

do you go the masjid?
do you recite surahs while you pray? do you ever do sajda while you pray?

I asked you a question which proves you wrong but you refused to answer it and i am asking it to you again.

Do you think the prophet was saying while praying "peace on you prophet" which is him.

Let me reply it to you,of course he didn't say it,but people invented it.
so prophet mohammad did not set a guideline to how muslims should pray and every muslim prays according to how they want?
now answer this:
1)how do you know Ali existed?
2)how do you know hussain existed?
3)have you ever heard of karbala?
4)do you know what sunnah is? please explain to me what sunnah is.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
do you go the masjid?
do you recite surahs while you pray? do you ever do sajda while you pray?

Is it that hard for you to understand.
I pray to God by my heart.

so prophet mohammad did not set a guideline to how muslims should pray and every muslim prays according to how they want?
now answer this:
1)how do you know Ali existed?
2)how do you know hussain existed?
3)have you ever heard of karbala?
4)do you know what sunnah is? please explain to me what sunnah is.

Those are stories,i got a good grades while in school,but i forgot those stories,my concern is studying the quran,this is what i believe the message which i have to investigate it very well.

AmbiguousGuy

If I can make a better case for my opinion than you can make for your opinion, then more of our readers will agree with my views than with yours.

That is your opinion and you are free to express it.

It's not just wealth. It's growth. The Muslim world is stagnating in places. But if you are fine with that, then great. Tribal people in the Amazon jungle are happy. Let them stay as they are and be happy. I don't mind. But for myself, I would rather be growing all my life. It's what God wants of us.

God love gays. That's what He told me, anyway. So if there is no place for gays in your society, then I can't see that your society is of God.

Just my opinion, of course.

Maybe you watching too much of anti-islam media which have one stereotype of Muslims. Its time you get out of your tunnel and get a proper understanding of what Islam is all about.

You have no idea what I know or don't know about Islam.

Maybe it's because you watch too much anti-Western media and have one stereotype of all Westerners?

cocokorina

FearGod, now i will repeat what Ingledsva stated earlier. please explain these verses without using any hadith or other made up stories.
keep in mind, YOU are the one who denies anything other than quran. so please explain WITHOUT the use of any other book

4:89: They really wish that you should also become disbelievers, as they themselves are so that both may become alike. So you should not take friends from among them unless they migrate in the way of Allah; and if they do not migrate, then seize them wherever you find them and slay them and do not take any of them as friends and helpers.

and also explain this verse:And establish the Prayer and give zakah, and obey the Messenger so that you may be shown mercy.
[Translation of Qur’an 24:56]

how can I obey the messenger if i ignore the sunnah and hadith? quran doesn't talk about mohammad's commands. if mohammads commands werent important, quran should have said "obey Allah, no need to mention in quran to obey mohammad. the kalima should be "no God but Allah", (no need to add mohammad as his last messenger, as quran is important and not mohammad's life).

Last edited:

farouk

God love gays. That's what He told me, anyway. So if there is no place for gays in your society, then I can't see that your society is of God.
:areyoucra

Just my opinion, of course.
:D:D:D

:sorry1: just could not resist.

Just one question AmbiguousGuy.
Is there a particular religion that all gays belong to?
Excuse me for my ignorance.
Peace
Farouk

Last edited:

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Peace to all
Again this is your opinion.In Islam we have free speech but..but\....there has to be check and balances.There are lines or limits that should not be breached.If you swear me,my mother or my father then you must be prepared to face me in a fight.But if you swear any of the prophets then you have a fight against the mob.
The bottom line is if any society,country or Govement wants violence and chaos then they can have free speech without any restrictions.In other words you swear my prophet then you incite my emotions and i shoot you with my gun.Free speech hence its free for all.
Ambiguous Guy i don't know what religion you belong to.But my question to you is if someone swears your mother,father or your God or Prophet then are you going to smile at them?
Peace
Farouk

So, Farouk, let me highlight some parts of your own posts in addition to the above ones:

Peace
Farouk

Farouk

And finally, we get this:

Peace
Farouk

If I tried to come up with satire that was more ironic than that, I probably wouldn't be able to. And no, I'm not even kidding or being sarcastic; just read your own posts again and try to see how much contradiction there is.

In my opinion, you are giving a far more negative image of your beliefs, especially considering that you're perceived as an insider, than most non-believers could. There's isn't even a need for anyone to distort your position when the arguments for it are like that.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Any man who targets gay people for beatings is not a real man, in my opinion, but merely a bully. They deserve it when someone bigger than them pees on them. And I don't give a damn if they think their god wants them to beat gay people. Just means they think their god is a bully.