• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

20 Signs that God exist, and Quraan is the word of God

cocokorina

We deal with the hadith in strict way.

Rejecting the whole hadith is another thing, if so then we have to reject that prophet Mohammed did exist.

so hadith that makes islam look good are accepted and the ones that dont are disgarded? do you go by sahih bukhari? please tell me what is the quranist source of authentic hadith.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
so hadith that makes islam look good are accepted and the ones that dont are disgarded? do you go by sahih bukhari? please tell me what is the quranist source of authentic hadith.

Common sense,for example by common sense i can understand that your purpose is to distort Islam and not to discuss it and there were many similar to you in the history that they mislead the others and from there i can know which hadith is right and which one is wrong.

I don't look for the source but for the hadith itself,for example one hadith says that the people of Iraq will be forbidden from foods and currency and then Syria will be followed,so regardless of who said it or which is the source then for me it is 100% authenticated.

Again,i trust the quran 100% but treat the hadith with caution.

You have to know one simple thing to understand the quran and which is the Arabic language.

Verse 51:7 is about the whole heaven which is the space of the universe while the seven heavens (Plural) is the solar system.

If you know Arabic then it'll be very clear to you but at least in English you can realize the verse which mention the heaven as singular and which mention the heaven as plural.

Plural or non plural both verses are mentioning paths which people considered were the 'orbits' the planets travelled in.
This is merely a red herring.

To conclude this has anything to do with the string theory is simply ridiculous.

Last edited:
No,you aren't correct because the word used in Arabic is very clear which means time of death for the sun and moon,the word which used is
time_of_death.png
(check here)

13_2.png

You are wrong as this is one possible meaning as explained by your link.
Other meanings include a period of time, which fits in with the Korans description when it explains the course of the sun.

It is clear in the verse I presented in my previous post but also in verse 31.29:

Don't you see that Allah merges night into day and he merges day into night and he has subjected the sun, and the moon each running its course for a term appointed. And Allah is aware of what you do

The Koran is clear the sun runs a daily visible course which is completed at night and the suns course then begins again the next day.
Therefore the Koran claims the suns course is for a term appointed.

Just what people thought back then funnily enough!

Last edited:

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Plural or non plural both verses are mentioning paths which people considered were the 'orbits' the planets travelled in.
This is merely a red herring.

To conclude this has anything to do with the string theory is simply ridiculous.

You are speaking out of ignorance,you know nothing about the quran,but let me help you and show you how the actual verses looks like in its original language and since you are ignorant in the language then you can see the difference in the word image as to know that it has different meanings.

VERSE 23:17 The words in the yellow rectangle means seven paths

roads.png

Verse 71:15 The words in the yellow rectangle means seven layers of heaven

layers.png

Verse 51:7 The words in the yellow rectangle means woven paths

woven.png

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
do you understand that quran was compiled over MANY years and it was done by the same sahabas that you conviniently ignore?? do you understand quran was compiled and written by the same sahabas that also compiled hadith??

lol, so birds pray to Allah? ok..

no need to be this condescending. being an ex-muslim myself i know the importance of salat and how it is offered. anyone who says they pray however they want and not according to the way prophet mohammad taught them is either lying or has no knowledge of islam.

I know! It's odd isn't it, that strange bird info would be included in religious content?

When I think of birds - I think of the term - "Bird Brain." LOL! Though of course, we now know they are smarter then we thought.

Even the Bible has a story with birds helping and feeding a prophet.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearGod
No,you aren't correct because the word used in Arabic is very clear which means time of death for the sun and moon,the word which used is
time_of_death.png
(check here)

13_2.png

You are wrong as this is one possible meaning as explained by your link.
Other meanings include a period of time, which fits in with the Korans description when it explains the course of the sun.

It is clear in the verse I presented in my previous post but also in verse 31.29:

Don't you see that Allah merges night into day and he merges day into night and he has subjected the sun, and the moon each running its course for a term appointed. And Allah is aware of what you do

The Koran is clear the sun runs a daily visible course which is completed at night and the suns course then begins again the next day.
Therefore the Koran claims the suns course is for a term appointed.

Just what people thought back then funnily enough!

:facepalm:

Verse 13:2 doesn't speak about day and night and it does never mention day and night,so again you are mixing up verses which speak about day and night with verse 13:2 which has nothing to do with the other verse which you mentioned.

For the word
time_of_death.png
it means expiry date,and yes it is the period of time for expiry such as saying it'll live 100 years,1000 years,100 billions of years ..etc

Last edited:

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
I know! It's odd isn't it, that strange bird info would be included in religious content?

When I think of birds - I think of the term - "Bird Brain." LOL! Though of course, we now know they are smarter then we thought.

Can you explain how dogs can detect the strangers from distance by body smell even though that they were showered with strong perfumes.

You won't surprise because you see it happening,thats the difference,we only believe what we can see.

[youtube]xaD5-_k5S-I[/youtube]
Subhanallah ! A cat tries to save his friend... - YouTube

cocokorina

Can you explain how dogs can detect the strangers from distance by body smell even though that they were showered with strong perfumes.

You won't surprise because you see it happening,thats the difference,we only believe what we can see.

dogs have a much better sense of smell than humans because it has 200 million scent receptors, which is alot more than what average human has, around 5 million.
what does that have anything to do with being muslim or islam? :confused:

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
dogs have a much better sense of smell than humans because it has 200 million scent receptors, which is alot more than what average human has, around 5 million.
what does that have anything to do with being muslim or islam? :confused:

I said to you the problem with you is in comprehension.

Now your receptors are less than what the dog have, now put your nose at the skin of somebody,what you smell ?

It is about your surprise how can animal pray to his creator.

Because you think praying is to go up and down and to say peace on you prophet while praying.

Humans have free well, but animals don't have free well.

seeking4truth

Birds, of course, in religious terminology means spiritually elevated people.

cocokorina

I said to you the problem with you is in comprehension.
i have a problem with comprehension? it's you who has been lying and being very dishonest constantly since the beginning of this thread.
Now your receptors are less than what the dog have, now put your nose at the skin of somebody,what you smell ?

It is about your surprise how can animal pray to his creator.
lol so dogs pray to Allah ? :bow: okay.
anyway, how does a dogs sense of smell have anything to do with dog praying to Allah? please explain

Because you think praying is to go up and down and to say peace on you prophet while praying.
i dont think that but 99% of muslims do. if you have your own version of islam which you made yourself, then thats your own personal religion, you're not following the actual religion but your own strange interpretation. im surprised you dont know such basic things about islam.

Humans have free well, but animals don't have free well.
animals donot think like humans do. if you think that means they are 'praying' then either you're completely delusional, or very brainwashed.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN

[youtube]xaD5-_k5S-I[/youtube]
Subhanallah ! A cat tries to save his friend... - YouTube

And what does that have to do with praying birds, and birds helping a prophet.

Smell is a survival skill, and has nothing to do with intelligence.

The Bible says God sent birds to feed Elisha. They supposedly brought him bread and meat twice a day.

This is baloney. Birds don't have the brain capacity to pray, nor do they feed people.

Few birds even recognize self, which is an intelligence marker.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
i have a problem with comprehension? it's you who has been lying and being very dishonest constantly since the beginning of this thread.

Lying and being dishonest because i believe what i want to believe,i think your culture has an effect on you,so you are in doubt that all humans are the same as your family.

lol so dogs pray to Allah ? :bow: okay.

Are you degrading dogs here,Pull ****
But i love my dog so much anyway, but it seems that you hate dogs

anyway, how does a dogs sense of smell have anything to do with dog praying to Allah? please explain

It is to show you the wonders of the animals,some we know and some others we don't know.

Can you know what is in the animals brain? what they think about the nature ?

i dont think that but 99% of muslims do. if you have your own version of islam which you made yourself, then thats your own personal religion, you're not following the actual religion but your own strange interpretation. im surprised you dont know such basic things about islam.

Why you feel it strange, do you want to tell me that 100 million in Pakistan wake up at dawn and go to pray in the mosques every morning, i don't think that there are enough mosques for 100 million people to pray in at a time.

Do you think at time of pray,the streets of Pakistan are empty from cars and all people are in the mosques.

Do you feel i am strange Muslim:facepalm: ,or you are just playing around.

animals donot think like humans do. if you think that means they are 'praying' then either you're completely delusional, or very brainwashed.

Huh, do you know how animal think
.Animal Minds - National Geographic Magazine

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
And what does that have to do with praying birds, and birds helping a prophet.

Smell is a survival skill, and has nothing to do with intelligence.

The Bible says God sent birds to feed Elisha. They supposedly brought him bread and meat twice a day.

This is baloney. Birds don't have the brain capacity to pray, nor do they feed people.

Few birds even recognize self, which is an intelligence marker.

Survival skill. :facepalm:,so if the dogs were similar to sheep and pigs then they should gone extinct.

I have to stop at this point because it is silly to discuss those things in this thread.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
Survival skill. :facepalm:,so if the dogs were similar to sheep and pigs then they should gone extinct.

I have to stop at this point because it is silly to discuss those things in this thread.

Pigs are smarter then dogs.

This has been scientifically proven.

mahasn ebn sawresho

What was written is a fabrication ---
The first reason ---
Translation of the Quranic text is not true ---
Theories of the universe does not exist in Islam ---
Islam contradicts science -
-Quranic text says that the earth is flat
-But science says that the earth is spherical
This is the first steps of modern science to know the secrets of the universe ---

So the God of Islam does not know that the earth is spherical ---
So how was able to know the God of Islam, theories of modern science and is accepted theories prove the contrary -Lama and Embryology ---
Islam does not know anything about the fetus ---
Verse of the Koran says that man is created from sperm and bones and flesh ---
While science believes that the fetal cells and chromosomes -
The bones are the last stage
Can discuss all the points of the mind and the Arabic text because it is the most important thing to learn to speak -
Because the translation of verses where distortion and a lie and a fraud

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
What was written is a fabrication ---
The first reason ---
Translation of the Quranic text is not true ---
Theories of the universe does not exist in Islam ---
Islam contradicts science -
-Quranic text says that the earth is flat
-But science says that the earth is spherical
This is the first steps of modern science to know the secrets of the universe --

So the God of Islam does not know that the earth is spherical ---
So how was able to know the God of Islam, theories of modern science and is accepted theories prove the contrary -Lama and Embryology ---
Islam does not know anything about the fetus ---
Verse of the Koran says that man is created from sperm and bones and flesh ---
While science believes that the fetal cells and chromosomes -
The bones are the last stage
Can discuss all the points of the mind and the Arabic text because it is the most important thing to learn to speak -
Because the translation of verses where distortion and a lie and a fraud

Yes, we have actually discussed all of those, already. :)