• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

240 days left until the world comes to an end

james2ko

Hmm, OK I understand you're point, but I need to clarify. I do think it is going to happen. I think more that it is going to happen than it is not going to happen. I really do. However, many have asked what if it doesn't happen. Which I resisted for a while, but then decided to answer. I decided this because I am human. And as such, I just explained what that means to me. So to be clear, I still feel 100% certain it is going to happen. K? So you can still keep me on your crazy list for now. ;)

It's as clear as swamp water :D

waitasec

Veteran Member
Hmm, OK I understand you're point, but I need to clarify.
I do think it is going to happen. I think more that it is going to happen than it is not going to happen. I really do. However, many have asked what if it doesn't happen. Which I resisted for a while, but then decided to answer. I decided this because I am human. And as such, I just explained what that means to me.
So to be clear, I still feel 100% certain it is going to happen. K? So you can still keep me on your crazy list for now. ;)

so if you are 100% certain, then why not quit your job on friday, if indeed you truly like what you do...

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Fishing season starts on the 21st here,they wouldn't bother putting a notice up if the worlds going to end :D,once the 21st has come and gone you will be a lot smarter thanyou were and when you see "end of the world" BS you'll know to ignore it.

ninerbuff

godless wonder
I believe Mike believe's it will happen, but doubts if he's done enough to go. Probably why he hasn't gotten rid of the material stuff.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
3 days
91 hours
5507 minutes
330464 seconds

(My mother-in-law is visiting, she's a devout Southern Baptist, wonder if I should bother with her return ticket...)

waitasec

Veteran Member
Sweetheart you sure are pushy... My life does not revolve around satisfying your conviction of my convictions. So I'll be OK living withthe fact you doubt my sincerity.

You are too cute though...

i'm in need of some cash...
can't you spare anything? :D

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
Hmm, OK I understand you're point, but I need to clarify.
I do think it is going to happen. I think more that it is going to happen than it is not going to happen. I really do. However, many have asked what if it doesn't happen. Which I resisted for a while, but then decided to answer. I decided this because I am human. And as such, I just explained what that means to me.
So to be clear, I still feel 100% certain it is going to happen. K? So you can still keep me on your crazy list for now. ;)

Just tell me this: how do I become the local warlord in the post-apocalyptic world? I am considering injecting myself with the t-virus, but that runs the danger of turning me into a monster. Yet I figure that even if God destroys the world, the virus will bring me back. :thud:

t_virus.jpg

Last edited:

Vendetta

"Oscar the grouch"
Mike,

Waitasec has a point. If the world is coming to an end, do an altruistic deed and give your money away. When God raptures you, and the others you wont need the money. In a post-apocalyptic world, money will be scarce and since most of us non-believers will be left here (I know I will!) Why not Western Union the money.

Its the 17 three more days to go!

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
dou really believe that there is 240 days until the world ends. did god drop a note in someone's lap stating that. he is the only 1 who decided and we will not get any warnings and etc. howard camping has predicted the end of the world 2 times , jehovah's wittnesses, we are all here.. and as howard camping states may 21st is the end. why is he asking for donations on his family radio site if he won't have money when the world ends makes no sense. i would think he would spend what he had and prepare himself without asking for donations.. it has been in the bible that god is the one who decides when judgement day comes, not camping, not mayans, etc.

That's the real gist of it. Camping is out to make a buck. According to Celebritynetworth.com his net worth is 25 million USD. He isn't closing the station down by a long shot. A number of people see the call for donations and the Family Radio net address visible on all his campers as being a dead giveaway to his real actual intent with all this.

Source: Harold Camping Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

waitasec

Veteran Member
That's the real gist of it. Camping is out to make a buck. According to Celebritynetworth.com his net worth is 25 million USD. He isn't closing the station down by a long shot. A number of people see the call for donations and the Family Radio net address visible on all his campers as being a dead giveaway to his real actual intent with all this.

Source: Harold Camping Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

scum of the earth....
what a dirt bag :149:
he's no better than bernie madoff

Klaufi_Wodensson

Vinlandic Warrior
As long as it doesn't happen until VERY late that night, it's okay. Because May 21st is my prom, and if I miss it because of these guys, I'm gonna be very angry!