• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Abortion as method is too outdated to be discussed

PureX

Veteran Member
Watch this video.
The most squalid video I've seen, about abortion.
You know what I find utterly squalid?
- That women of her age have unwanted pregnancies...
- and there are men who find them so attractive to feel the urge to get them pregnant.

Am I wicked person just for speaking my mind?
No, just a stupid one.

As you apparently think you live in a world where women are never sexually assaulted by men that do not wear condoms. Or where women never make mistakes that have dire physical consequences. Or in a world where birth control and the information on how to use it are simply not available. So that when anything bad regarding pregnancy happen, the women should be held responsible for it, even if it costs her life.

anna.

colors your eyes with what's not there
As you apparently think you live in a world

Some people live in a world of YouTube videos and TV shows which they believe make them experts about everything and everyone in the world. It's an unfortunately delusional way to live.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Some people live in a world of YouTube videos and TV shows which they believe make them experts about everything and everyone in the world. It's an unfortunately delusional way to live.
No...I have been raised in a small town where I have never had a private life...so I was pushed into speaking of my sex life and of the others' sex life.
And what saves lives is the word of mouth.
Among friends...speaking about sex is important. Because they share experiences so your friend doesn't make your same mistakes.

But if you do anything to pretend you have no sex life, you're just tucking a problem away. A problem that will become bigger and bigger.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Watch this video.
The most squalid video I've seen, about abortion.
You know what I find utterly squalid?
- That women of her age have unwanted pregnancies...
- and there are men who find them so attractive to feel the urge to get them pregnant.

Am I wicked person just for speaking my mind?
No problem. How much are you offering to pay me?