• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Abortion - is it wrong?

Heathen Hammer

Nope, you're still wrong
Some ofthose still require a person to perform

Embryo ain't one.

Just emotional hooks.

Terminate/Eliminate might work.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Kill? o.0 Terminate? destroy? end? Eliminate? Extinguish? Reap the life out of it?

I feel like a cliched supervillain now! :eek:
All these terms more accurately describe it than 'murder' or 'assassinate'.

You forgot abort, stop, finish...

chinu

chinu
Abortion - is it wrong?
Human mind is like a son of billionaire.

For Example: A boy who is in the habit of doing crime etc.. Because he knows that he is a son of billionaire and his father will save him everytime using money power. Similarly... Abortion is like a billionaire father of criminal son (Mind), who always use to save him for loosing consciousness for the sake of sex pleasure.

Like this boy who can never ameliorate because his father helps him everytime. Similarly... human mind can never ameliorate because of abortion who helps him everytime.

Insted of helping his son, if the father would have been given his son to the police, surely he would have been improved one day. Similarly... if the help of abortion has not been given to human mind and let him to bear the birth of so many childerns, Surely he would have been improve one day, and could learn how to control his/her consciousness. :)

_/\_
Chinu

jarofthoughts

Empirical Curmudgeon
Human mind is like a son of billionaire.

For Example: A boy who is in the habit of doing crime etc.. Because he knows that he is a son of billionaire and his father will save him everytime using money power. Similarly... Abortion is like a billionaire father of criminal son (Mind), who always use to save him for loosing consciousness for the sake of sex pleasure.

Like this boy who can never ameliorate because his father helps him everytime. Similarly... human mind can never ameliorate because of abortion who helps him everytime.

Insted of helping his son, if the father would have been given his son to the police, surely he would have been improved one day. Similarly... if the help of abortion has not been given to human mind and let him to bear the birth of so many childerns, Surely he would have been improve one day, and could learn how to control his/her consciousness. :)

_/\_
Chinu

But this presumes that sexual desires and sexual pleasure is something that needs to be contained and rationed.
You need to establish that premise before your argument has any validity.
My take on it: as long as we're talking consenting adults; have at it and enjoy sex with whoever, however and whenever you please. ;)

chinu

chinu
But this presumes that sexual desires and sexual pleasure is something that needs to be contained and rationed.
You need to establish that premise before your argument has any validity.
My take on it: as long as we're talking consenting adults; have at it and enjoy sex with whoever, however and whenever you please. ;)
:D:D:D You are advocating like a son of billionaire father standing in the police station.
Well... I know its not your fault brother. :(

_/\_
Chinu

PolyHedral

Superabacus Mystic
:D:D:D You are advocating like a son of billionaire father standing in the police station.

_/\_
Chinu
Your metaphor drags in emotions where they aren't required.

For instance, I happen to know that the police in that city are corrupt, and the billionaire and his son know that. Neither of them did anything unjust, but the police like the billionaire's bribes.

chinu

chinu
Your metaphor drags in emotions where they aren't required.

For instance, I happen to know that the police in that city are corrupt, and the billionaire and his son know that. Neither of them did anything unjust, but the police like the billionaire's bribes.
Another son of billionaire.:(

_/\_
Chinu

jarofthoughts

Empirical Curmudgeon

_/\_
Chinu

Then explain to me why the 'police station' is there in the first place.
Or are you too busy trying like hell to sound deep and mysterious... :sarcastic

Alceste

Vagabond
You have explained that it is wrong; but you must explain why, otherwise nobody will take you seriously.

Typical anti-abortionist argument.

"Abortion is wrong"
"Why is it wrong?"
"Because abortion is murder."
"How can it be called 'murder' when there is no human consciousness extinguished?"
"Because the killing of a child is murder."
"But how can you call a zygote or an embryo a 'child' when it has none of the features of a human child?"
"I like to call it a 'child' because then I don't have to justify claiming abortion is wrong: it is wrong because it I call it 'murder' and I call it 'murder' because I call a cell cluster with no consciousness a 'child'."

TL;DR: Abortion is wrong because I said so.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Typical anti-abortionist argument.

"Abortion is wrong"
"Why is it wrong?"
"Because abortion is murder."
"How can it be called 'murder' when there is no human consciousness extinguished?"
"Because the killing of a child is murder."
"But how can you call a zygote or an embryo a 'child' when it has none of the features of a human child?"
"I like to call it a 'child' because then I don't have to justify claiming abortion is wrong: it is wrong because it I call it 'murder' and I call it 'murder' because I call a cell cluster with no consciousness a 'child'."

You forgot the bit where they say it's a child because it has the potential to become one.