• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

African Americans can be white supremacist apparently.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
I never said you did, I specifically said "the OP's article."

Well you can say what you want.

But it wasn't right, far right, alt-right or any white nationalist/supremacist groups trying to shut down a conference aimed at ending racism. It was the far left, which are apart of the left.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The link he provided doesn't even work.....

So how can I provide the exact way it's out of context without it?

But here is what he said as far as Jewish peiple.

"While on a panel in New York City in 2018, he said: "Jewish people, unfortunately for them, have got to drop the identity politics."

So yeah that why it's taken out out of context. Because he opposes the identity politics, not the Jews themselves. But dishonest people on the far left love to take quotes out of context and use it to lie about folks.
Link works just fine for me.
Here's what was actually written.

The dude is a member of UKIP, a far-right nationalist party.
Is the UKIP not a far-right nationalist party? If not, what is it?

He's known for his anti-islam and anti-feminist views. He projected himself into fame by harassing feminists on his youtube channel.
Is this untrue?

He's also revealed troubling stances about the Holocaust again and again and backed down from backlash.
Ukip candidate Carl Benjamin accused Jewish people of 'identity politics' over the Holocaust

Is saying "I'm sorry but I don't give a **** about the Holocaust" not a ****ty thing to say?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
He's admitted that he's been physically attacked and that he's still friends with people who are still in the Klan and have no intent on leaving. I wonder what the actual percentage of people he affected after meeting them was, because if we knew that I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that it wasn't at all worth it.
He's still done more than the antifi clowns.
Because if you have to be passive to all hateful ideology to bring even 1% out, that means 99% are actively harming others.
Is directly confronting people and challenging their ideas really being passive?
For anyone not familiar, here's the Popper's Paradox of Tolerence:
a52b8219-fbd9-42d5-b15d-a47f1307ab81.jpg
Intolerating intolerance is basically what got Trump elected. It makes it much harder for Democrats to win elections.
Basically, we must challenge ideas. Unless they are acting like the "true Klan" when Grant made legislation to deal with them and sent the army in to handle it, we really have to be careful. Nazis are used as an example, but even had the post-Nazi Germany anti-Nazi laws existed, things like anti-Semitism was so widespread and deep that it would be questionable if those laws would have been enforced or not. They might even go as far as to ask is it illegal to hate a pest species of rodent or insect in defending their home? People should be held accountable for their speech, but intolerance grows if it's not given at least a little space to rant and at least be heard.

Enoch07

Premium Member
Link works just fine for me.
Here's what was actually written.

The dude is a member of UKIP, a far-right nationalist party.
Is the UKIP not a far-right nationalist party? If not, what is it?

He's known for his anti-islam and anti-feminist views. He projected himself into fame by harassing feminists on his youtube channel.
Is this untrue?

He's also revealed troubling stances about the Holocaust again and again and backed down from backlash.
Ukip candidate Carl Benjamin accused Jewish people of 'identity politics' over the Holocaust

Is saying "I'm sorry but I don't give a **** about the Holocaust" not a ****ty thing to say?

Yeup nothing wrong with what he said.

He was arguing against identity politics that some Jews use. Not arguing against the Jews themselves.

Though as an identitarian I can see how you cannot separate the topics. Which is why identitariansm is a corrupt ideology.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
But it wasn't right, far right, alt-right or any white nationalist/supremacist groups trying to shut down a conference aimed at ending racism. It was the far left, which are apart of the left.
Though as an identitarian I can see how you cannot separate the topics. Which is why identitariansm is a corrupt ideology.
Knock that **** off. Firstly because it's just ad hom, secondly because you can't be loudly exclaiming how 'the left' is the real problem and pushing literal identity terms on people without their consent and then also be condemning 'identity politics.' You're guilty of the very thing you're arguing against.

Shadow Wolf

Another example: Hillary Clinton is basically the "Mother of the Deplorables" when she attempted to intolerate intolerance, but it backfired, it validated them,and the Deplorables were born.

Shadow Wolf

Like how fact-checking Trump seems to consistently change his supporters minds?
How often and consistently does fact-checking any politician change the minds their supporters? Despite all the things he did, it took Watergate for the Nation to abandon Nixon. Or with issues, how often have facts changed the minds of Liberals when it comes to GMOs?
And, I wonder, how many people have yourself pulled out of the Klan? Have you even had such conversations and discussions with a white supremacists while remaining calm and civil?

Enoch07

Premium Member
Knock that **** off.

Sorry if you can't handle the truth.

Firstly because it's just ad hom,

Nah its fact.

secondly because you can't be loudly exclaiming how 'the left' is the real problem and pushing literal identity terms on people without their consent and then also be condemning 'identity politics.'

What you mean like when Identitarians label people alt-right, Nazis, or what supremacist without their consent?

You don't mind doing it to others but when your own rules are used against you all the sudden its "unfair". :cry: Sorry what good for the goose is good for the gander.

You're guilty of the very thing you're arguing against.

The only thing I am guilty of is being a mirror. If you don't like the reflection you see then that's a you problem.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
He's still done more than the antifi clowns.
Once again, antifa isn't an organized group, any more than atheists are. The vast majority of antifa demonstrators at the Portland rally this year were teachers, parents and even bakers
And yes, I think they are doing more good.
Is directly confronting people and challenging their ideas really being passive?
The passivism is determined by what to do if that fails.
Intolerating intolerance is basically what got Trump elected.
I *highly* disagree with this. Trump came largely due to a disenfranchisement with politics and mistrust of news organizations leading to political ignorance and an attachment to 'household name' figures coupled with a failing education system and an overton window which shifts right due to the left's failure to actually stand up to the right's ratcheting tactics.
I think it's literally the opposite of intolerating intolerance that led us here, with the left, and especially Obama, capitulating to right's 'meet us in the middle' which caused movements from the left to fall flat on their face.
Basically, we must challenge ideas. Unless they are acting like the "true Klan" when Grant made legislation to deal with them and sent the army in to handle it, we really have to be careful. Nazis are used as an example, but even had the post-Nazi Germany anti-Nazi laws existed, things like anti-Semitism was so widespread and deep that it would be questionable if those laws would have been enforced or not. They might even go as far as to ask is it illegal to hate a pest species of rodent or insect in defending their home? People should be held accountable for their speech, but intolerance grows if it's not given at least a little space to rant and at least be heard.
They arguably have the most spaces to rant and be heard in the US compared to other countries. And yet our increase in extreme right wing racism is the largest and fastest growing.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Sorry if you can't handle the truth.

Nah its fact.

What you mean like when Identitarians label people alt-right, Nazis, or what supremacist without their consent?

You don't mind doing it to others but when your own rules are used against you all the sudden its "unfair". :cry: Sorry what good for the goose is good for the gander.

The only thing I am guilty of is being a mirror. If you don't like the reflection you see then that's a you problem.
I keep forgetting your level of maturity makes you really not worth my time. I need to correct that.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
You mean

Daryl Davis - keynote speaker
Sargon - the liberal
Lauren Chen - the centrist
Karen Straughn - MRA
Andy Ngo - the gay minority that antifa beat up, called racial and derogatory gay slurs.

Mike Rowlands - self proclaimed sjw
Graham Elwood from TYT
Jeff Waldroff from TYT
Britney Simon - alternative lifestyle educator

Plenty of people from the left, center, and right discussing ways to end racism etc.
If Carl “I wouldn’t even rape you” Benjamin is liberal, I’ll eat my hat.
The dude joined a far right political party in England. Granted he tanked it. So maybe he was just trolling. Then again, he seemed to think that they would defend his ****lord “humour.” I guess crusty English conservatives are just too polite to think rape is funny, I dunno.
It was amusing to watch the dumpster fire, though.

Also are the anti SJW crowd still going?
Last I heard they were trying to reanimate the corpse of GamerGate in order to be relevant again.

Last edited:

Enoch07

Premium Member
If Carl “I wouldn’t even rape you” Benjamin is liberal, I’ll eat my hat.

Only liberals think rape is progressive then?

Because obviously not raping someone is against the progressive cause.

So maybe he was just trolling.

You don't say!

I guess crusty English conservatives are just too polite to think rape is funny, I dunno.

You mean not rape.

Only progressive get offended being told they would not be raped.

Enoch07

Premium Member
You've done enough of that for the both of us. Bye.

Nope, just pointing out is the far left for trying to destroy a conference on ending racism. Dunno why ending racism is such a bad thing that the far left would try to stop it.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Another example: Hillary Clinton is basically the "Mother of the Deplorables" when she attempted to intolerate intolerance, but it backfired, it validated them,and the Deplorables were born.
It didn't backfire. Trump won by basically a rounding error, and had the largest popular vote discrepancy in history. What backfired was the EC, and a political climate where overt racism (the deplorables, after all, were the 'Jews will not replace us' car vehicular assault) growing within the party wasn't a deal breaker.

Shadow Wolf

Once again, antifa isn't an organized group
I never stated otherwise. However, those particular ones who condemn Davis, how many people have they brought out of racism? How many people have they even had a productive and serious conversation with about it? They want to condemn Davis, but chances are they are white, live a rather white life, and don't actually do anything for the causes they fuss about. And, it's also a decent chance, that despite the diversity the antifa clowns talk about and claim to support, when it comes to race relations and politics, their life is probably overall very homogeneous
The passivism is determined by what to do if that fails.
No matter what, we're all human. You spend enough time with someone, chances are it's going to be hard to dehumanize them in your mind and not see them as having some sort of relationship status in your life.
Trump came largely due to a disenfranchisement with politics and mistrust of news organizations leading to political ignorance and an attachment to 'household name' figures coupled with a failing education system and an overton window which shifts right due to the left's failure to actually stand up to the right's ratcheting tactics.
You forgot to mention that a good number of people who voted for him due to a perceived overreach and intrusion of PC culture from Liberals. Liberals who say all white people are racist, get upset over costumes, and demand certain words never be said do send people to the ballots to vote Republican. Did you forget people loved Trump on the campaign because he said basically whatever he wanted to without regards to it upsetting people?
There was also a good deal of xenophobia playing into it, false beliefs and hopes that manufacturing and coal and all other industries would boom, his alliance with Pence that dragged the Religious Right into supporter status, and people voted for Trump, because, yes, it pissed off Liberals.
They arguably have the most spaces to rant and be heard in the US compared to other countries. And yet our increase in extreme right wing racism is the largest and fastest growing.
They feel empowered and validated with Trump as president.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Only liberals think rape is progressive then?

Because obviously not raping someone is against the progressive cause.

You don't say!

You mean not rape.

Only progressive get offended being told they would not be raped.
What? He joked that there wasn’t enough beer to potentially rape a political opponent. The public at large and even veteran “shock jock” comedians were thoroughly disgusted.

Carl claims he made the “joke” to show how triggered the sensitive feminists would freak out at an “obvious non threat.” Apparently long time conservatives, the right, the left, controversial comedians and even people who previously defended Count Dankula are all triggered feminists. Now that’s news to me.
He claims it was satire of the press, but even that doesn’t hold water.

The guy amusingly thought that his troll humour works in real life. Spoilers, it doesn’t translate at all and comes across as vile.