• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Allah will surely fill Hell with jinn and men all together"

If a hell is a place of fire, then how is that punishment for the evil jinns, since they are made of smokeless fire?

I never heard of this stuff ankarali is saying..

But maybe here's another way to look at it:

Humans or the first human was created out of clay but we aren't really clay so the same thing - except with fire - can be said for the jinn I think.

F0uad

Humans or the first human was created out of clay but we aren't really clay so the same thing - except with fire - can be said for the jinn I think.

Same here.. never heard of anything what Ankarali said i think he just had a dream or eat something bad he also didn't quote any reference.

I just wanted to answer Gnostic but it seems you already did, yes they are made of fire but that doesn't mean they are fire like you mentioned.

apophenia

Crocodiles blowing smoke out their nostrils is an accurate description.

Greetings fellow orstraylyun.

It occured to me once that crocdiles eat almost anything (like goats). I wondered if maybe a croc did eat someone wearing some kind of metal, and the powerful hydrochloric acid in the animals gut formed a flammable gas, subsequently lit by a torch ? I had this thought years ago after making hydrogen with caustic soda and coke cans. Just a whimsy, but I can imagine it, and it would look very impressive. Much more impressive than lighting farts. If you live in croc country you could experiment ...:)

ankarali

Thanks, ankarali

Could you tell where in Qur'an it say this, about other punishments?

Qoran tells only for the Jinn there will be a hell but it is not explained what kind of hell. There is no a hadith (word of prophet Mohammad pubh) about this but some islamic savant made a comment that their hell will be the cold.

Same is valid for human being also. Here the pain categories in the Hell for human being. We will taste all of them

1-The Cold
2-snake, scorpions and some other animals
3-to be hit on the head by maces
4-do not feed
5-do feed by rosebay
6-to pump the body
7-to make to drink purulence
8-to be throwed into a big hell
9-to be stay in a deep utter darkness for a long time
10-reek (stench)

ankarali

i guess he imagine things,No quran,No hadith source

If there is a subject not found in Qoran and Hadit what we will do?

for exemple ''teravih prayer'' we do in ramadan month was ordered by Omar (pubh)
Qoran has been a book in the period of Osman (pubh)

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
If there is a subject not found in Qoran and Hadit what we will do?

for exemple ''teravih prayer'' we do in ramadan month was ordered by Omar (pubh)
Qoran has been a book in the period of Osman (pubh)

Tarawih prayer in turkey teravih was held in the time of prophet mohammed pbuh and it is not imposed but preferred to be done during ramadan period.

Prophet Muhammad pbuh, has regarded the tarawih salah as a means of the forgiveness of sins. He has said:

"The one who observes the tarawih salah at night during Ramadan with complete faith and devotion only for the sake of the recompense of the hearafter, will have all of his previous sins forgiven by Allah." (Bukhari, Muslim)

Last edited by a moderator:

F0uad

Tarawih prayer in turkey teravih was held in the time of prophet mohammed pbuh and it is not imposed but preferred to be done during ramadan period.

Prophet Muhammad pbuh, has regarded the tarawih salah as a means of the forgiveness of sins. He has said:

"The one who observes the tarawih salah at night during Ramadan with complete faith and devotion only for the sake of the recompense of the hearafter, will have all of his previous sins forgiven by Allah." (Bukhari, Muslim)

I think the person just reads whatever can be found on the internet and think its true.

ankarali

Teravih prayer is done personally in the period of Prophet Mohammad (pubh) and in the period of Omar it has been done in common.

My ressource is not internet

You didn't answer my question if we can't find what we search in Qoran and Hadith what we do?

as we see it in the question of Jinn

F0uad

Teravih prayer is done personally in the period of Prophet Mohammad (pubh) and in the period of Omar it has been done in common.

My ressource is not internet

You didn't answer my question if we can't find what we search in Qoran and Hadith what we do?

as we see it in the question of Jinn

First of all we have the answers so there is no need to search for something that isn't included in Islamic teachings.

Secondly the ''Teravih prayer'' is recorded in hadiths

Thirdly If we do have a question that cannot be answered by hadith or the quran we just leave it open we are not going to claim something we really do not know (its forbidden to lie) or simply to assume something.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
If a hell is a place of fire, then how is that punishment for the evil jinns, since they are made of smokeless fire?

The answer is simple, can one rock brake another rock? Yes.

Can one piece of iron scratch another piece of iron of the same metal? Yes.

We are made from clay and have bones and flesh (meat, skin etc). If my hand hits your hand will it hurt you? Yes.

Even though things are made of the same thing and have the same origins they can still affect one another. Another example is the human body which is mostly water, if you aim a water cannon on yourself will it hurt? Yes.

btw, this thread doesn't look like a serious one to me. This is just another "challenging" philosophical question which isn't all that challenging or serious. My 2 cents.

gnostic

The Lost One
eselam said:
We are made from clay and have bones and flesh (meat, skin etc). If my hand hits your hand will it hurt you? Yes.

:no:

You know my thoughts on that, already, eselam, about human being made out of clay. It is no more acceptable now than our other debate a year or two or 3 ago.

No parts of our body was ever made from clay. If you have study biology (geology and chemistry) at all, then you would know this.

The idea of creating man out of clay, originally belonged to Sumerian-Akkadian myth, or even Egyptian concept; a myth that Muhammad or Allah couldn't grow out of. For all the vaunted "scientific" knowledge and "scientific" miracles of the Qur'an which some Muslims claimed it has, your God is just ignorant about science as the Muslims living in Muhammad's time.

eselam said:
btw, this thread doesn't look like a serious one to me. This is just another "challenging" philosophical question which isn't all that challenging or serious. My 2 cents.

Is this address to me, or to LaaIlahaIllAllah?

Well, I didn't start this thread.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
:no:

You know my thoughts on that, already, eselam, about human being made out of clay. It is no more acceptable now than our other debate a year or two or 3 ago.

No parts of our body was ever made from clay. If you have study biology (geology and chemistry) at all, then you would know this.

The idea of creating man out of clay, originally belonged to Sumerian-Akkadian myth, or even Egyptian concept; a myth that Muhammad or Allah couldn't grow out of. For all the vaunted "scientific" knowledge and "scientific" miracles of the Qur'an which some Muslims claimed it has, your God is just ignorant about science as the Muslims living in Muhammad's time.

Is this address to me, or to LaaIlahaIllAllah?

Well, I didn't start this thread.

OK, leave out the clay part, will it hurt you if i hit you? If yes, then how can that be if we are of the same matter?

If fire can't hurt fire (hell fire hurting jinn who are created from fire) then you should feel no pain when i hit you right?

beerisit

If I throw a stick thats already on fire into a fire is the fire on that stick "hurt" by the fire? I don't think so, but the question only makes sense if jinn and hell exist, so it doesn't make sense.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
If I throw a stick thats already on fire into a fire is the fire on that stick "hurt" by the fire? I don't think so, but the question only makes sense if jinn and hell exist, so it doesn't make sense.

Actaully we cant understand what is meant that jinn was made from fire,
But he is not a fire himself.

Like saying human was made from clay,but he is not a clay himself.

Actually if you want to understand that jinn was a lie,then why they need to
make such story about the jinn which will make the people think about the
person who was telling such story as crazy.

Prophet mohammed pbuh was accused by his tribe as crazy,magician..etc
and they fought him to stop spreading his message which is the oneness of god.

We should know that prophet Mohemmed pbuh at that time was from a well known
family and married to the reachest woman,so he is not of need to strive to spread
the message which is to say that god is only one,except if he is really know that
what he was doing is ordered by god,even if that will cost him his life,just to
inform people that god is one.

imagine that you yourself, an angel came to you and said to you,i have been sent to
you from your lord,go and spread the message and god will support you,you are his
messenger to the world.

of course you will trust that there is god,because what you saw was unbelievable,
so you will do whatever to spread the message,it is not an easy jop to sacrifice
yourself for saying god is one,that also happened to all previous prophets such
as moses pbuh ,jesus pbuh,..etc.

Do you think it was easy at that time to tell people to stop drinking wine,
So if he was a lier,why he should care,then drink and enjoy.

Do you think it was easy at that time to tell people to stop eating pork,
So if he was a lier,why he should care,then eat and enjoy.

if he is a lier,why he will asked the people to pray 5 times,why not one time,
why not to pray at all,so that the people will like his religion,easy one.

Why he asked them to fast for a whole month,do that make it easier for them
to love his religion.

Many,Many things which will let us to stop and think,were they liers.
You will know the truth yourself

Last edited by a moderator:

gnostic

The Lost One
eselam said:
OK, leave out the clay part, will it hurt you if i hit you? If yes, then how can that be if we are of the same matter?

Of course, it will hurt me. I don't see the relevancy here.

eselam said:
If fire can't hurt fire (hell fire hurting jinn who are created from fire) then you should feel no pain when i hit you right?

Fire is fire.

Fire is not that incredibly hot; not as hot some heated hydrogen plasma, like from the Sun or other stars. But whatever the case, fire cannot feel any pain, so one fire can't "hurt" other fire.

Fire is not a living force. It is only myth that fire can be like living being, like this jinn.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Fire is fire.

Fire is not that incredibly hot; not as hot some heated hydrogen plasma, like from the Sun or other stars. But whatever the case, fire cannot feel any pain, so one fire can't "hurt" other fire.

Fire is not a living force. It is only myth that fire can be like living being, like this jinn.

Also dust is dust

Dust is not a living force. It is only myth that dust can be like living being, like this human.

So if we are not materials of earth or the universe,then who are we ?
where we came from ?

Awaiting for your reply to my question ?

IslamBox

set box
there will be jinn, women and men. But the hell will be fill with bad people and bad jinn. Jinn exists and is reality. Jinn are the kind like we are but they are not visible to human eye. They also live in this earth and they also have categories like some Jinn obey Allah and worship him and some follow shaitan.