• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Allah will surely fill Hell with jinn and men all together"

beerisit

Proof they aren't?

Like we said they cannot be seen by human-eyes so your logic escapes me...
It's really quite simple, the poster claimed that the jinn's existence is reality. I simply asked for proof. Which part don't you understand?

F0uad

It's really quite simple, the poster claimed that the jinn's existence is reality. I simply asked for proof. Which part don't you understand?

The part of you asking to show evidence because the person never claimed to have evidence he simply said its a reality. The reality is that they cannot be seen its the same when i look in the mirror and say i do not have brains ''because i cannot see them directly only if i cut myself open''.

beerisit

The part of you asking to show evidence because the person never claimed to have evidence he simply said its a reality. The reality is that they cannot be seen its the same when i look in the mirror and say i do not have brains ''because i cannot see them directly only if i cut myself open''.
Well you have to believe that because there is no evidence Muhammad ever met an angel in reality. If you require no evidence of reality then Muhammad met an angel.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
That isn't reality either. We are talking about reality, not your fantasies.

The soul isnt reality,then who are you,just body like me and the others,
brain,lung,stomach...etc,so we are all the same,similar physical body.

Think for a while,then you may understand that you are a soul,you are different than
me,different than the others,what we share is the physical body.

beerisit

The soul isnt reality,then who are you,just body like me and the others,
brain,lung,stomach...etc,so we are all the same,similar physical body.

Think for a while,then you may understand that you are a soul,you are different than
me,different than the others,what we share is the physical body.
If you have a "soul" then I'm ecstatic for you. Don't let anybody remove it by mistake, will you? When I believed that I did, it gave me a warm feeling, just like it does you and just like pi**ing in a wetsuit does. But that's all.

Last edited:

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
If you have a "soul" then I'm ecstatic for you. Don't let anybody remove it by mistake, will you? When I believed that I did, it gave me a warm feeling, just like it does you and just like pi**ing in a wetsuit does. But that's all.

There is no mistake,the soul will leave our bodies according to god's will,
even while we are smiling.

Watch that football player dying while he was just smiling.

[youtube]m1aXR7ejw2E[/youtube]
Last Breath - Ahmed Bukhatir - YouTube

beerisit

There is no mistake,the soul will leave our bodies according to god's will,
even while we are smiling.

Watch that football player dying while he was just smiling.
What, I mean what? I'm sorry I didn't bother watching your revealing vid. Just what the hell are you talking about? Does the vid show the soul leaving? Have you ever seen someone die? I'm amazed!!!!

Last edited:

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Of course, it will hurt me. I don't see the relevancy here.

Fire is fire.

Fire is not that incredibly hot; not as hot some heated hydrogen plasma, like from the Sun or other stars. But whatever the case, fire cannot feel any pain, so one fire can't "hurt" other fire.

Fire is not a living force. It is only myth that fire can be like living being, like this jinn.

Living is the key word my friend, I was waiting for you to mention it.

An inanimate "thing" cannot be harmed and react in pain from the harm of something else even of the same nature and material whatsoever, but a living thing can, will a dead body feel any pain from my punches? No

Will a living creature made from fire feel pain from fire? Yes.

We are more than 50% water, we feel pain from water, but water doesn't feel pain from us.

It's quite simple, I don't see why it has to be made so difficult.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
What, I mean what? I'm sorry I didn't bother watching your revealing vid. Just what the hell are you talking about? Does the vid show the soul leaving? Have you ever seen someone die? I'm amazed!!!!

i have experienced myself the NDE,so i have to believe on what i had see.
it was only for seconds,but it was realy very strange feeling.

beerisit

How about anyone. If you want to prove a tree is growing in your front yard and you take a photo of you beside a tree in front of a house then I will have trouble disbelieving you. So just provide a simple proof like that. It may not be your tree or your house but you have supplied evidence of a tree and house. So just supply some proof of a jinn and if you like hell.