• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

And prices keep going up

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Good because it's already more expensive here than in Texas but maybe the summer prices have hit there too, I don't know.
But your electric bill will be cheaper this summer.
(Don't need nearly as much AC in OH.)

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
More like not the skills you're looking for.
If they had any skills, they were well hidden.
When I was labeled "unskilled" I had already done some freelance coding work. Awhile ago I applied for a mechanic job, I was deemed "unskilled" in the field despite my experience.
"Unskilled" is more just an assumption than a reality.
Not everyone else's judgement is correct.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Not everyone else's judgement is correct.
I personally believe it comes from the same placd of mistrust and looking down of people that leads to both the belief people must start at crap like fast food to learn how to work and gave is qualified immunity.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I personally believe it comes from the same placd of mistrust and looking down of people that leads to both the belief people must start at crap like fast food to learn how to work and gave is qualified immunity.
People are not equal.
Some are unskilled.
Your being mis-judged doesn't change this.
If every you employ others, you'll discover this....alas, the hard way.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
LOL well I really DON'T care. And I'm sorry but I have real life going on so sometimes I do disappear. That being said, I don't ever say I didn't say what I said.
Why do you post if you don't actually care about anything?
It's frustrating for others who are trying to converse with you.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I do care about some things, just not some of these threads, and so what? @SkepticThinker
So what, is that it's frustrating to attempt to converse with someone who, when asked to elaborate upon their post, refuses to do so and says they "don't care." It's frustrating for someone who is trying to engage in a debate/conversation with that person.