• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another irrefutable proof that God created all things using mathematical induction. And a proof that The Bible is the word of God.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
What are we looking at and why does it indicate that it could not have evolved? Please provide the details and the explanation of what it is you are inviting us to look at and that it could not have evolved.

SavedByTheLord

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
It is just as plain as can be.

For example, evolution could never have produced this. Way to complex and yet orderly and functional.

Sorry. That isn't good enough. Someone that claims something is such and such not only should be able to explain it, but has a duty to explain it.

Avoiding answering your questions is not a good witness and leads to doubt of your word. Is that what you want here or do you care and are merely here to campaign and proselityze?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
It is just as plain as can be.

For example, evolution could never have produced this. Way to complex and yet orderly and functional.

And yes, explain this link too. What are we looking at and what it is about it that demonstrates it could not evolve.

You wouldn't just post links to technical material you don't understand and claim it says something you don't have any understanding of would you?