• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another irrefutable proof that God created all things using mathematical induction. And a proof that The Bible is the word of God.

SavedByTheLord

Babylon wasn't instituted by Elohim.

And all nations and tongues heard of his fame, and they gathered themselves to him, and they bowed down to the earth, and they brought him offerings, and he became their lord and king, and they all dwelt with him in the city at Shinar, and Nimrod reigned in the earth over all the sons of Noah, and they were all under his power and counsel.
And all the earth was of one tongue and words of union, but Nimrod did not go in the ways of the Lord, and he was more wicked than all the men that were before him, from the days of the flood until those days.
And he made gods of wood and stone, and he bowed down to them, and he rebelled against the Lord, and taught all his subjects and the people of the earth his wicked ways; and Mardon his son was more wicked than his father.
And every one that heard of the acts of Mardon the son of Nimrod would say, concerning him, From the wicked goeth forth wickedness; therefore it became a proverb in the whole earth, saying, From the wicked goeth forth wickedness, and it was current in the words of men from that time to this.
Jasher 7:46-49

The [church that is] at Babylon, elected together with [you], saluteth you; and [so doth] Marcus my son.
1 Peter 5:13
God instituted government after the flood to punish evil crimes like murder. And of course Babel was against God as was Babylon. But they still had the death penalty.

5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.
6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man. - Genesis 9:5-6

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
God instituted government after the flood to punish evil crimes like murder. And of course Babel was against God as was Babylon. But they still had the death penalty.

5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.
6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man. - Genesis 9:5-6
Except there was no flood. You would need to explain this:

1699458239213.png

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Most of the Grand Canyon was carved out by drain off in the aftermath of the worldwide flood when the sediment layers were still soft.
Look at the sediment layers deposited by the flood.
Thanks for a photo that proves the word of God.
That is not the Grand Canyon. And we know that the Grand Canyon was carved out over millions of years. This particular valley makes it obvious why it took that long.

Sorry, but that photo is only evidence against the flood. Why are you calling your God a liar?

SavedByTheLord

That is not the Grand Canyon. And we know that the Grand Canyon was carved out over millions of years. This particular valley makes it obvious why it took that long.

Sorry, but that photo is only evidence against the flood. Why are you calling your God a liar?
Well what I wrote was about the Grand Canyon is true if the Grand Cayon which was formed about 4500 years ago.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Well what I wrote was about the Grand Canyon is true if the Grand Cayon which was formed about 4500 years ago.
No. If you knew any science at all it would have been a bald faced lie. But lucky for you it was just extreme ignorance on your part. Answer the question about the picture that I posted.

Monty

But why didn't Cainan's god punish him for killing his brother instead of protecting him against retribution when he moved to Nod and lived there happily ever after with all the other people living there (Gen 4:15-16), and similarly for Noah's father when he killed a young bloke (Gen 4:23-24)?

And why did Abraham's god command him to butcher and cook his son so the god could eat him instead of an old ram (Gen 22)?

And why was it OK for David to commit murder, since he was even his god's begotten son.

Last edited:

Monty

Lott was his relative and Abraham loved him, his wife and their 2 children.
Lott did screw up though.
What happened to Lot's sons-in-law after Lot tried to pimp their future wives and mocked them (Gen 19:14), and is that why he snuck out of Zoar with a stack of grog and then sexually assaulted their future wives in a cave (Gen 19:30)? And did Lot's uncle also sexually assault them?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
What happened to Lot's sons-in-law after Lot tried to pimp their future wives and mocked them (Gen 19:14), and is that why he snuck out of Zoar with a stack of grog and then sexually assaulted their future wives in a cave (Gen 19:30)? And did Lot's uncle also sexually assault them?
You need to read the whole thing. You got a few things wrong:

First off, though it says "sons in law" we would not consider them that. They were the girls fiancees. The sons in law did not believe Lot:

14 So Lot went out and spoke to his sons-in-law, who were pledged to marry[a] his daughters. He said, “Hurry and get out of this place, because the Lord is about to destroy the city!” But his sons-in-law thought he was joking.

Second Lot did not sexually assault his daughters. You have it backwards. They got him drunk and assaulted him. They wanted to get knocked up:

30 Lot and his two daughters left Zoar and settled in the mountains, for he was afraid to stay in Zoar. He and his two daughters lived in a cave. 31 One day the older daughter said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is no man around here to give us children—as is the custom all over the earth. 32 Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father.”

33 That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and slept with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, “Last night I slept with my father. Let’s get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and sleep with him so we can preserve our family line through our father.” 35 So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

36 So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father. 37 The older daughter had a son, and she named him Moab[g]; he is the father of the Moabites of today. 38 The younger daughter also had a son, and she named him Ben-Ammi[h]; he is the father of the Ammonites[i] of today.

Monty

You need to read the whole thing. You got a few things wrong:

First off, though it says "sons in law" we would not consider them that. They were the girls fiancees. The sons in law did not believe Lot:

14 So Lot went out and spoke to his sons-in-law, who were pledged to marry[a] his daughters. He said, “Hurry and get out of this place, because the Lord is about to destroy the city!” But his sons-in-law thought he was joking.

Second Lot did not sexually assault his daughters. You have it backwards. They got him drunk and assaulted him. They wanted to get knocked up:

30 Lot and his two daughters left Zoar and settled in the mountains, for he was afraid to stay in Zoar. He and his two daughters lived in a cave. 31 One day the older daughter said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is no man around here to give us children—as is the custom all over the earth. 32 Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father.”

33 That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and slept with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, “Last night I slept with my father. Let’s get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and sleep with him so we can preserve our family line through our father.” 35 So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

36 So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father. 37 The older daughter had a son, and she named him Moab[g]; he is the father of the Moabites of today. 38 The younger daughter also had a son, and she named him Ben-Ammi[h]; he is the father of the Ammonites[i] of today.
It ain't necessarily so, the things that you're liable to read in the bible, it ain't necessarily so.

Lot was obviously also a liar like Trump and blamed his daughters for his continual sexual assaults of them. And how on earth would the two girls manage to get their dirty old man to even maintain an erection while completely drunk anyway, let alone get him to ejaculate on two occasions which also coincided with their ovulations, given he would have had brewers droop particularly at his age. Or did the girls use an electro-ejaculator and a turkey baster to inseminate themselves.
And if the girls wanted to become pregnant, they could have just ducked down to Zoar, and I'm sure there were plenty of young studs who were ready willing and able to help them.
And they may have even found their fiances there who Lot was hiding from, after he mocked them when he tried to pimp their fiances to the other people who were also outside Lot's house with his future sons in law, and who also wanted to know what Lot was up to with the two blokes he picked up down town.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Last edited: