• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another irrefutable proof that God created all things using mathematical induction. And a proof that The Bible is the word of God.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
I'm not getting to a cute calling contest but while God is ultimately the grand designer, he did not design deformities. So y'all have a good day!

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
Mitochondrial Eve is proven fact...
And:

The name "Mitochondrial Eve" alludes to the biblical Eve, which has led to repeated misrepresentations or misconceptions in journalistic accounts on the topic. Popular science presentations of the topic usually point out such possible misconceptions by emphasizing the fact that the position of mt-MRCA is neither fixed in time (as the position of mt-MRCA moves forward in time as mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) lineages become extinct), nor does it refer to a "first woman", nor the only living female of her time, nor the first member of a "new species".
[my emphasis]​
...and God designed the DNA which determines individuals who are different .
Do you believe in Santa Claus too?

Monty

I'm not getting to a cute calling contest but while God is ultimately the grand designer, he did not design deformities. So y'all have a good day!
So when and what did the grand designer god design, and did it design evolution of flora and fauna and why we all have different unique genomes?

Last edited:

Monty

Mitochondrial Eve is proven fact and God designed the DNA which determines individuals who are different .
How did it do that if we are supposedly all descended from one person with a unique unchangeable genome, and that my genome is therefore completely identical to yours and Adam's, and that my Y chromosome is completely identical to Adam's Y chromosome and his god's? Y chromosome - Wikipedia

Or are you claiming that we can change our genomes willy nilly?

Or are you still just grasping at imaginary straws?

Last edited:

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
How did it do that if we are supposedly all descended from one person with a unique unchangeable genome, and that my genome is therefore completely identical to yours?

Or are you claiming that we can change our genomes willy nilly?

I'm gonna change mine so I'm less bald. And get rid of a few medical issues too.

YoursTrue

That isn't supported by your source text, which says nothing about government.

The distinction between Elohim and government relates to the distinction between the original disciples and the original Christians.
I don't know what you mean.

SavedByTheLord

And:

The name "Mitochondrial Eve" alludes to the biblical Eve, which has led to repeated misrepresentations or misconceptions in journalistic accounts on the topic. Popular science presentations of the topic usually point out such possible misconceptions by emphasizing the fact that the position of mt-MRCA is neither fixed in time (as the position of mt-MRCA moves forward in time as mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) lineages become extinct), nor does it refer to a "first woman", nor the only living female of her time, nor the first member of a "new species".
[my emphasis]​

Do you believe in Santa Claus too?
I do not believe in Santa (just Satan scrambled).
However amazingly many Christians have deceived their kids with Santa.
Satan said he would be like the most high and that is how Santa is portrayed.
So this is yet another prediction from the Bible that has come true.

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
Zero relevance. Yet more running away. You really can't cite science to support your view if it doesn't when we look in detail at what the science actually says - not if you want to be at all honest, anyway.

Exodus 23:1

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Do you do the Santa stuff?
As a matter of fact, I do.
For my children and grandchildren.

So what?

OASN:
My youngest grandchild to date is currently 5 years old.
And she knows that Santa is not real.
However, she absolutely loves getting gifts from Santa.

SavedByTheLord

As a matter of fact, I do.
For my children and grandchildren.

So what?

OASN:
My youngest grandchild to date is currently 5 years old.
And she knows that Santa is not real.
However, she absolutely loves getting gifts from Santa.
No problem. I do not.

YoursTrue

Zero relevance. Yet more running away. You really can't cite science to support your view if it doesn't when we look in detail at what the science actually says - not if you want to be at all honest, anyway.

Exodus 23:1
So you think Santa is a real person? I mean maybe he lives in the North Pole, right, not just dress up in a red suit with a hat, etc. Perhaps science will support that Santa is real, he lives in the north pole. I mean why not?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No, Santa is just "saint" in Italian and I believe Spanish too. It means "holy". But that is another problem of KJV only people. They think that English is the only language in the world at times.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
So you think Santa is a real person? I mean maybe he lives in the North Pole, right, not just dress up in a red suit with a hat, etc. Perhaps science will support that Santa is real, he lives in the north pole. I mean why not?
The magnetic north pole. That is why it is so hard to find him and it is sometimes shown to be on land. The dang thing keeps moving!!