• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you a great debater?

How good of a debater are you?

• I can beat anyone on this form

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Most RF'ers are below my precentile

• I'm rather skilled on many subjects

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • I'm an alright debater

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • I'm alright, but there are many better then me

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • I do okay on simple matters

• Admittedly terrible

Votes: 9 18.8%

• Total voters

Me Myself

Back to my username
What?! this is not public?! how are people going to know of my superiority now!? :eek:

sigh* I guess I shall just have to debate wit with whomever tries to say I am not the best debater in RF (and the world of course)

seriously though, I wouldnt even call "debate" to the general stuff we do at RF :eek: . Right or not, I generally associate the word with a formal form of debate. Nothing including smileys and the kind of enterteining monickers I excell at

(notice I am both the best debate rand the best whatever-it-is-that-we-do-here around)

:canoe:

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
Namaste,

I am a professional troller. I get paid hefty for trolling ya fools! What seems like debate on my part, is, in all honesty, just glorious trolling! Muahaha!

M.V.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Debate prowess seems like a quality that is best assessed by other people rather than by oneself.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
I suck at it. I have a big problem of being able to verbalize the thoughts that are in my head, and I think this is at least party due to my Autism. For this, and other reasons, I suck at teaching too. I'm a great learner, though.

That's what I was trying to verbalize earlier. Thanks. :)

We can (at least I do) make references only we understand, that other people think :shrug: is he talking about?

Draka

Wonder Woman
Perhaps we have so many of us judging our debate skills poorly on here simply because so many of us are debating the same people. Perhaps it really has nothing to do with our debate skills really, but the fact that some people are not really wanting to truly engage in debate but are more interested in stomping their feet, sticking their fingers in their ears, doing a whole lot of this :ignore: , and pretending you haven't said a darn thing to prove them wrong. You cannot debate with someone who is completely unwilling to even concede you have even made a point at all. Who acts as if you are doing nothing more than "whistling Dixie". Or pretends as if you haven't even said a darn thing because they simply don't want to address your points. This exists here, let's admit it.